<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

My fundal measurement at the midwife today is looking at about 9.5lbs birth weight!!!!!

im sorry i have to bail out on you but iv got a huge headache cannot look at the screen any longer but didnt want to miss the TA's with you all
each and everyone of you deserve your awards love u all and goodnight x

Gauwd newbie ! That's beautiful xxx

I will really miss daily sugar level testing ..... Secretly I want to test mine !

The day after I had Holly the diabetes doc came into my room and I was testing my blood sugar and she tutted and told me to stop doing that- the first few days were very odd without testing, kind of empty:haha:

Amazing awards, Newbie what a lovely one for Trin! They're all lovely :hugs:

I have to hit the sack now, plus my mumsie and dadsie are arriving tomorrow (with package Sarachka :thumbup:)

Nighty night all xxxxx Thanks for a fabbo evening xxxx

you are all so lovely :cry:

i don't know how you all manage! i catch up and then i have no time again, the days just vanish!! :hugs: Thankyou for my sort of award!! so sweet... maybe Now my bub is less of a handful i will have more time to try and comment - lets hope anyway. Hope noone finds me annoying reading and not really commenting :blush:

I must be off to bed too my loves. Thank you all for a wonderful evening. Nuv you all so much :kiss:

Ahh kmteehoo. We adore you. You have your own charm and place on the thread. :hugs:

Hey Luna, sorry I didn't write any sentimental stuff for you- you just got the title!! I didn't know we should write stuff too :blush:

I didn't know last year either :thumbup: tried for a nice mix this year. I like that they are individual...

Sorry I couldn't get on right away... Thanks Hayley for my award, :hugs: loving the love on the thread tonight :thumbup: we are such a lovely bunch.

:wohoo:

I would have been one of the arses that send a video recorded thanks :haha:

Yay..kmteehoo! So glad you said hi! I hope you and your beautiful little girl are doing well :hugs: It would be lovely to hear from you whenever you have the time :flower:

Also i must just add what a gorgeous bunch of turtle babies.. you all must be very proud!! in the words of cassie LUSH :cloud9:

Hoorah Hoorah Hoorah!!

Well done Kitty Kat!!! :hugs:

Gauwd newbie ! That's beautiful xxx

I will really miss daily sugar level testing ..... Secretly I want to test mine !

The day after I had Holly the diabetes doc came into my room and I was testing my blood sugar and she tutted and told me to stop doing that- the first few days were very odd without testing, kind of empty:haha:

That's like me STILL waking up in the morning and patting my tummy .... I always used to say good morning baby :dohh:

Well, it's been a blast, thanks again ladies!

Catch you tomorrow :hugs: Nuv you :kiss:

Thanks Kit...

I love you all individually and the atmosphere on here is awesome. Sorry I'm absent, I don't plan on disappearing though so that's good :)

Night sleepy turtles... I'm out at my friends house hoping to be home soon and in bed maybe I'll tan if I can be arsed!

This Turtle Award goes to Addie:

Congratulations!! I want to give Addie a turtle award for being a bilingual, glee-loving bookworm who is the sweetest twin mummy-to-be. It has been a long road for you but you are almost there. You are going to be the best mummy to your two gorgeous (fabulously dressed!) girlies.

Lots of love from Essie

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

Thank u so much for my award!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry I missed our awards!!!!!!! I had to go pick up my mom then rushed to her house turned on the computer to find no internet connection!!!!!!!! I was so upset!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey lovelies, thanks for my award ginge-what a wonderful bunch of awards for a wonderful bunch of turtles :)
My shop opens at 10 tomoro so i was finishing up...I will try and post a pic tomoro so you can see my 'nod' to you all :)
Right, night x x

Sorry I had to jet off there at the end, DH was home from work today and we needed to run an errand on his lunch break. :dohh:

What a fun 2nd annual awards ceremony!! :dance:

Just think, next year when we'll have our own board, we can start doing special threads just for the awards! :dance: That way they'll never be lost in all our chatter :haha:

I wonder why Kit didn't get a turtle award this year??? :-k

She deserved one for sure!

Morning all! NO MORE SLEEPS! :wohoo:

Woke up at 5.30- way too early but too excited! I've been tucking in the threads on Henry's autumn blanket all morning- it's nearly finished:happydance:

Sorry I had to get to bed last night after a long day in Paris, but I hope you all had a great after show party with copious amounts of champagne

It was lovely fun- and we know each other way better than last year- so many perceptive comments. Quite alarming though that maybe we will never all meet- Newbie's award to Trin brought it home to me. I couldn't possibly BE Trin because she has a Rottweiler but I defo want to be her friend (I hope I am already!) but then what a thought that we never meet up :cry: Maybe we long distance Turts will meet when we're old and grey and our babies are all grown up :shock:Wow that's mad!

Right- many things to prepare and do today so laters munchkins over my :coffee: break xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->