<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning all! NO MORE SLEEPS! :wohoo:

Woke up at 5.30- way too early but too excited! I've tucking in the threads on Henry's autumn blanket all morning- it's nearly finished:happydance:

Sorry I had to get to bed last night after a long day in Paris, but I hope you all had a great after show party with copious amounts of champagne

It was lovely fun- and we know each other way better than last year- so many perceptive comments. Quite alarming though that maybe we will never all meet- Newbie's award to Trin brought it home to me. I couldn't possibly BE Trin because she has a Rottweiler but I defo want to be her friend (I hope I am already!) but then what a thought that we never meet up :cry: Maybe we long distance Turts will meet when we're old and grey and our babies are all grown up :shock:Wow there's a mad thought!

Right- many things so prepare and do today so laters munchkins over myy :coffee: break xxxxxxx

Have fun with Mummy and Daddy! :dance:

I have had the same thoughts... wouldn't it be crazy if we are all able to meet each other at some point in our lives? DH and I have a general plan to go to Europe when Rhyko is 10 or 12, so hopefully I'll be able to meet some of you then! :hugs:

Morning all, wish you could all come and pick an outfit today! Esme is ready in her finery, Harris is watching Madagascar and oh and Emma are still asleep....time for my shower...I'm SO nervous!
B, I hope you have great fun with your parents :)
Trin, I dreamt last night that you had Tori in an almost ''nativity'' style...but then I remembered your floor isn't painted yet :)
I hope you all have wonderful Fridays and look forward to catching up with you all later x x x

Morning all! NO MORE SLEEPS! :wohoo:

Woke up at 5.30- way too early but too excited! I've been tucking in the threads on Henry's autumn blanket all morning- it's nearly finished:happydance:

Sorry I had to get to bed last night after a long day in Paris, but I hope you all had a great after show party with copious amounts of champagne

It was lovely fun- and we know each other way better than last year- so many perceptive comments. Quite alarming though that maybe we will never all meet- Newbie's award to Trin brought it home to me. I couldn't possibly BE Trin because she has a Rottweiler but I defo want to be her friend (I hope I am already!) but then what a thought that we never meet up :cry: Maybe we long distance Turts will meet when we're old and grey and our babies are all grown up :shock:Wow that's mad!

Right- many things to prepare and do today so laters munchkins over my :coffee: break xxxxxxx

Enjoy mumsie and dadsie's visit :cloud9: I have visitors coming tonight too for the weekend! Once again we have synchronised visitors! :thumbup:

Lissy...all the very best for today, I just know it will be a rip roaring success :cloud9: Can't wait to hear all about it :thumbup:

Ahh Jaynie..I miss you. I hope you're doing ok my lovely :hugs:

Very much so Kit... I'm in bed as I type this. Busy day tomorrow (or rather, later today). Goodnight!

This now concludes the second annual Turtle Awards. You have all been fabulous, and you all looked amazing! Especially the preggy turts!

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR HELPING MAKE EACH ONE OF US FEEL APPRECIATED. YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL GROUP OF LADIES AND I AM SO PROUD AND GRATEFUL TO KNOW YOU.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:=D&gt;=D&gt;:hugs::hugs::hugs:=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

omg next turtle award i could be ttc :shock::haha:

April my love, could I take you up on the offer of a sky remote lol?

Lauren and I are fighting over ours and she is not even a teenager yet

soo im not reading 30 pages...........cos i have zilch time sorry and its way to much so did everyone have fun??

did i get an award? i thought a bbm'er may of told me about it??

I am back online!!!! :wohoo:

Sorry for my abrupt exit last night. The interwebs had been poofucks and so I tried my modem in a different port (I may be deluded but sometimes it seems to work) and then it wouldn't connect me AT ALL :growlmad:

Productive morning and patients this afternoon :thumbup: including the one who phoned me at 9pm :wacko: Not much to report other than crappy heartburn. I have super duper 300mg tablets (I usually get the 75mg ones) that my mom bought so I hope they it gets sorted out super quick. And my tongue still looks delightful :sick:

Now I shall catch up on what I missed at the awards...anyone slip a nipple? Insult someone on stage? get drunk and rowdy? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->