<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

This Turtle Award goes to Hayley:

Congratulations!! You are hereby awarded the Generous and Thoughtful Turtle Award!

What a sweet turtle she is, so hard working and selfless. I think she'd give you the shirt off her back and her last dollar if you needed it - even if she needed it more!

Lots of love from Luna

=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;=D&gt;

:cloud9::cry::cloud9::cry::kiss::kiss::hugs:

THANKS LUNA SO SO KIND OF YOU I NUV MY AWARD XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

today i have an app with a photographer at 10, my friend 10.30 and lee finishing at 1pm as we have our meeting to file for notice of marriage busy busy have a gooid day at the farm kit and hpe your mummy and daddy are well b xx

Hey lovelies, thanks for my award ginge-what a wonderful bunch of awards for a wonderful bunch of turtles :)
My shop opens at 10 tomoro so i was finishing up...I will try and post a pic tomoro so you can see my 'nod' to you all :)
Right, night x x

Hope all goes well with the opening! (Which must be happening around about now!) Such an exciting venture and I wish you all the success in the world :hugs:

Oh Hayley I just managed to get that video to play and Nate is so gorgeous !!! Xx

Morning all! NO MORE SLEEPS! :wohoo:

Woke up at 5.30- way too early but too excited! I've been tucking in the threads on Henry's autumn blanket all morning- it's nearly finished:happydance:

Sorry I had to get to bed last night after a long day in Paris, but I hope you all had a great after show party with copious amounts of champagne

It was lovely fun- and we know each other way better than last year- so many perceptive comments. Quite alarming though that maybe we will never all meet- Newbie's award to Trin brought it home to me. I couldn't possibly BE Trin because she has a Rottweiler but I defo want to be her friend (I hope I am already!) but then what a thought that we never meet up :cry: Maybe we long distance Turts will meet when we're old and grey and our babies are all grown up :shock:Wow that's mad!

Right- many things to prepare and do today so laters munchkins over my :coffee: break xxxxxxx

:cry: I was thinking the same thing B. It would be a tragedy if we don't meet. We are friends but I know what you mean about being actual friends :friends:

Yay for your parents coming today :wohoo:

Morning all, wish you could all come and pick an outfit today! Esme is ready in her finery, Harris is watching Madagascar and oh and Emma are still asleep....time for my shower...I'm SO nervous!
B, I hope you have great fun with your parents :)
Trin, I dreamt last night that you had Tori in an almost ''nativity'' style...but then I remembered your floor isn't painted yet :)
I hope you all have wonderful Fridays and look forward to catching up with you all later x x x

:rofl: I'm picturing Alice the piggle snuffling at the placenta and the dogs, cats, chickens and ducks looking on, basking in the glow :haha:
Nope, floors tomorrow. What a performance. I was told I had to get this special epoxy sealer called Glatex 8. It is HELLISHly expensive so I've been slowly buying the amount we need and it was a performance to get hold of enough in time. Now the friend who is an expert says that we could only use that in a few months' time and actually we can use a water based sealer and that it works just as well and smells better. And it costs the same for 5 litres as 1 litre of Glatex :dohh: Had to phone my hardware store and ask if they would swap it for me :blush: They said yes

Morning all. Have been having nightmares about massive babies all night thanks to that fundal measurement yesterday

April my love, could I take you up on the offer of a sky remote lol?

Lauren and I are fighting over ours and she is not even a teenager yet

haha yes of course Jay will sort one out for you and then il send it, hell have to order one as he is working for digital switch over at the moment x

soo im not reading 30 pages...........cos i have zilch time sorry and its way to much so did everyone have fun??

did i get an award? i thought a bbm'er may of told me about it??

i was going to bbm you but i thought it may of been too late :shrug: i didnt know if you were busy etc :hugs:

B i hope you have a fab time with mumsie and dadsie, say hi for me!
Lissy goodluck for today thinking of you! will send some bits out asap
Trin sorry about the heartburn
Hayley whats the photography for wedding or pics of kiddies?
Sarah hope you get some rest today, dont worry about measurements they can get them wrong, they always say babies are bigger than what they really are
Kit hope you have a good time with your guests

on the note about not meeting everyone, one day we will all meet up il make sure of it, even if i start saving now! it cant be THAT much surely lol which country would be cheapest to travel to ours right as theres more UK turts? so we only need flights from France, SA and America and then accommodation! if we can all produce beautiful children we can make that happen :)

hope everyone else is good

im currently watching Jay and Fayes dad (steve) put together my sideboard, they spent the first half hour saying they were missing parts now they are moaning about the parts lol its frustrating to watch, im tea lady....

OH has just told me that I need to "stay active round the house" while I'm off sick. Translation: "clean the kitchen woman!!" ha! I was quite active yesterday and it did me no favours. The house is suchhhh a mess though as the flooring is being layed tomorrow so all the downstairs furnature is kinda piled up. The kitchen does indeed need a good going over which I'll do once I've had a bath and sorted myself out. I'll also make soup I think.

I really need to follow B's GD diet so I can avoid having a massive sugar baby!!

April You'd be so proud. I'm looking up steam cleaners on YouTube

Would u say the x5 is worth the mOney? How often do u use it? Do u used all the different atrachments?

Would u say the x5 is worth the mOney? How often do u use it? Do u used all the different atrachments?

i love the x5 (apparently its on sale now too) its really good for everything really, especially floors! the only one i havent used is the fabric one for clothes/curtains etc, iv done all sorts of things though and its been fab like you know the metal bit between the doors? they can get grubby but instead of using a toothbrush i use the x5 and its sooo much easier, i use it whenever i need it, like for my bath tiles, floors, skirtings, windows, mirrors everything lol x

Oh dear. My friend has had a bit of a mishap. She managed to drop her little boy on the floor. She accidentally stood on the end of the blanket he was wrapped in and as she stood up it unravelled and he fell out. He has a terrible black eye and she can't stop crying. I feel so bad for her..could happen to anyone. He's the same age as Cara only much smaller and much more baby like. Obviously she had him checked out at A&E and she said they had him stripped and examined every inch of his body...necessary but brutal to be on the receiving end. People keep looking at her funny when they see him. I could cry for her :cry:

What a night both hips were hurting so bad I couldn't lay on them and then my right arm was hurting so couldn't lay on it. :dohh: DH rubbed my hips in the middle of night but nothing worked they just wouldn't relax. Now when I stand up also my knees hurt bc of my extra weight. Oh May come fast!!!

What a night both hips were hurting so bad I couldn't lay on them and then my right arm was hurting so couldn't lay on it. :dohh: DH rubbed my hips in the middle of night but nothing worked they just wouldn't relax. Now when I stand up also my knees hurt bc of my extra weight. Oh May come fast!!!

Sorry addie..I had the same pain. It's awful trying to sleep when you have to constantly change sides because of the pain :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->