<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Can't even sleep because of it :dohh: the girls are dancing all over the place it's cheerin me up. My stomachs moving in every direction possible :haha: when I try and video tape it tho they stop. :dohh:

Oh dear. My friend has had a bit of a mishap. She managed to drop her little boy on the floor. She accidentally stood on the end of the blanket he was wrapped in and as she stood up it unravelled and he fell out. He has a terrible black eye and she can't stop crying. I feel so bad for her..could happen to anyone. He's the same age as Cara only much smaller and much more baby like. Obviously she had him checked out at A&E and she said they had him stripped and examined every inch of his body...necessary but brutal to be on the receiving end. People keep looking at her funny when they see him. I could cry for her :cry:

oh thats so horrible, poor love she must feel awful! sometimes these things happen, people need to mind their own she should just say to those people 'yh i bash him' see their faces then! hope they are both ok

As promised, your tour of the baby's wardrobe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8aeqvlQXSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T05Z-FIbuFs

Oh dear. My friend has had a bit of a mishap. She managed to drop her little boy on the floor. She accidentally stood on the end of the blanket he was wrapped in and as she stood up it unravelled and he fell out. He has a terrible black eye and she can't stop crying. I feel so bad for her..could happen to anyone. He's the same age as Cara only much smaller and much more baby like. Obviously she had him checked out at A&E and she said they had him stripped and examined every inch of his body...necessary but brutal to be on the receiving end. People keep looking at her funny when they see him. I could cry for her :cry:

oh thats so horrible, poor love she must feel awful! sometimes these things happen, people need to mind their own she should just say to those people 'yh i bash him' see their faces then! hope they are both ok

Oh no. Thats so sad. Accidents happen people need to mind their own business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQOFYkNhWyQ&feature=related

Oh my twins give each other such good ideas :dohh: Time for big boy beds for these twins I am guessing.

As promised, your tour of the baby's wardrobe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8aeqvlQXSA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T05Z-FIbuFs

i love your voice, youre so well spoken! lots of gorgeous bubi stuff and Alice is a cutie, we heard your baby voice ;)

Don't get 2 attached to my hair it will be blonde next week!!!!

APRIL WANT TO SKYPE!!!!!???

so my sideboard has finally been done just to find that the people who sell them have actually damaged a bit of the door :( iv emailed them but im so upset because i hate paying for things for them to be damaged, (you can see clearly they have dropped it and just tried to cover it up) as its a company im hoping they will sort something out, anyway it took Jay and Steve 4 hours lol!

Don't get 2 attached to my hair it will be blonde next week!!!!

APRIL WANT TO SKYPE!!!!!???

i would but mega busy at the moment have to sort out my old bookshelf and replace it with my new sideboard then put the washing away and tidy up :/

Oh that stinks!! I hate when I buy something and it's broken or missing a piece. So annoying.

My entire bath remodel got put on hold because we purchased something that was missing a piece so plumber said he would come back when we return it and get what is missing!!

My entire bath remodel got put on hold because we purchased something that was missing a piece so plumber said he would come back when we return it and get what is missing!!

that would annoy me sooooo much! id probably cry, if i want something done i have to have it finished that day! lol

I was very upset. I think the plumber should have allowed me to go that day to replace it and have him come back. Now I am giving up my Sunday for him to come back and then the tile wont be done till Tuesday and cant use bathroom till Thursday!!! So frustrating.

Sezi, loved the videos!! You've got the epitome of the the British accent, I think. What most British people sound like in movies. Am I right?

Hayley, glad you liked your award! Much deserved!

Yay Addie for a gorgeous twin bump!

Kit, so sad about your friend! I always have terrible thoughts of tripping and falling while holding Rhyko... that would be so scary! I'm a super klutz, so I'm worried I might do that one day! :cry:

Hope B is having fun with Mumsie and Popsie! :dance:

And hope Kit is having fun on the Farm! :dance:

Oh, Sarah - meant to say - I wouldn't worry too much about the fundal height/baby weight thing. I was measured a million times at the hospital - both with fundal height and with numerous ultrasounds and they even had me sign a paper that said I understood my baby was large for his gestational age! :dohh: They estimated he'd be 6 pounds at 33 weeks. Well, obviously he wasn't - he was 5 pounds on the dot - so they were very, very off. Still somewhat large for his gestational age, but not the 6 pounds they were so certain he was!

The GD diet is always good, though, too! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->