<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Sezi, loved the videos!! You've got the epitome of the the British accent, I think. What most British people sound like in movies. Am I right?

Hayley, glad you liked your award! Much deserved!

Yay Addie for a gorgeous twin bump!

Kit, so sad about your friend! I always have terrible thoughts of tripping and falling while holding Rhyko... that would be so scary! I'm a super klutz, so I'm worried I might do that one day! :cry:

Hope B is having fun with Mumsie and Popsie! :dance:

And hope Kit is having fun on the Farm! :dance:

Luna yes I think I do have pretty much the "standard" English accent, not really affected by region etc so much. Im guessing Lissy is pretty similar, being from the Milton Keynes area

You sound lovely Sezi..love all your stuff, you have LOADS! I don't think Lissy is originally from MK...I think she's from further North...I may be mistaken :shrug:

soo im not reading 30 pages...........cos i have zilch time sorry and its way to much so did everyone have fun??

did i get an award? i thought a bbm'er may of told me about it??

i was going to bbm you but i thought it may of been too late :shrug: i didnt know if you were busy etc :hugs:

I thought you knew but were spinning :shrug:

At least you found your award :thumbup:

Oh dear. My friend has had a bit of a mishap. She managed to drop her little boy on the floor. She accidentally stood on the end of the blanket he was wrapped in and as she stood up it unravelled and he fell out. He has a terrible black eye and she can't stop crying. I feel so bad for her..could happen to anyone. He's the same age as Cara only much smaller and much more baby like. Obviously she had him checked out at A&E and she said they had him stripped and examined every inch of his body...necessary but brutal to be on the receiving end. People keep looking at her funny when they see him. I could cry for her :cry:

SHame! That IS awful! And the guilt is too terrible after something like that :nope:

I've got to laugh..Cara LOVES adverts. Particularly the national accident "underdog" one with Joe Pasquale's voice, and the most irritating one of all.... Go Compare!! :dohh: She beams every time they come on :haha:

Dh made soya sausage and mash. I can't be bothered to eat. But a slice of melba toast and hummus all day is not enough so I will...........just FAR too tired

Oh dear. My friend has had a bit of a mishap. She managed to drop her little boy on the floor. She accidentally stood on the end of the blanket he was wrapped in and as she stood up it unravelled and he fell out. He has a terrible black eye and she can't stop crying. I feel so bad for her..could happen to anyone. He's the same age as Cara only much smaller and much more baby like. Obviously she had him checked out at A&E and she said they had him stripped and examined every inch of his body...necessary but brutal to be on the receiving end. People keep looking at her funny when they see him. I could cry for her :cry:

SHame! That IS awful! And the guilt is too terrible after something like that :nope:

I know..I'm going to have to prise my thorny branch out of her hands...she's so upset with herself, and the fact that it's a huge black eye..well, she has to keep seeing it :nope:

I've got to laugh..Cara LOVES adverts. Particularly the national accident "underdog" one with Joe Pasquale's voice, and the most irritating one of all.... Go Compare!! :dohh: She beams every time they come on :haha:

Oooooh! We get these Verimark and Glomail adverts which are american infomercial things that play all day long and the boys used to be OBSESSED with them. I'd wake up and Toine would say "did you toss and turn all night? You need the blah blah blah..." :wacko:

Dh made soya sausage and mash. I can't be bothered to eat. But a slice of melba toast and hummus all day is not enough so I will...........just FAR too tired

Oooo, I love veggie sausage and mash :munch:...and no, melba toast and hummus all day is not enough for a heavily preggo lady *wags finger and shakes head disapprovingly* :winkwink:

Oooooh! We get these Verimark and Glomail adverts which are american infomercial things that play all day long and the boys used to be OBSESSED with them. I'd wake up and Toine would say "did you toss and turn all night? You need the blah blah blah..." :wacko:

:rofl: Love it!

I'm thinking of investing in a steam mop like April has. I'm really not very good at keeping my house clean, something that HAS to change about me before the baby arrives.

just to put away my washing dust and hoover and im done for the day then il take a photo of my new cabinet and sofa for you :)

I don't think my friends are coming for the weekend :nope: Car trouble :cry:

Im so lazy these days. Unless someone feeds me, I can't be bothered to eat. It's 9pm and all I've had today is a bagel lol. Also my downstairs including kitchen is SUCH a mess that I can't face cooking in there, else I would have made soup or something this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->