<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Im so lazy these days. Unless someone feeds me, I can't be bothered to eat. It's 9pm and all I've had today is a bagel lol. Also my downstairs including kitchen is SUCH a mess that I can't face cooking in there, else I would have made soup or something this afternoon.

I can be a bit like that too. Once Elina's here, I bet you'll become all OCD about cleaning etc

Im so lazy these days. Unless someone feeds me, I can't be bothered to eat. It's 9pm and all I've had today is a bagel lol. Also my downstairs including kitchen is SUCH a mess that I can't face cooking in there, else I would have made soup or something this afternoon.

I can be a bit like that too. Once Elina's here, I bet you'll become all OCD about cleaning etc

I keep thinking that too, and REALLY hoping it's true. I totally need a kick up the arse regarding house work

ok so i have a couple photos but iv not decorated but it kinda gives you idea of what will be in room etc i love it already, i have to save now for paint and wallpaper as i have to pay for Angels school trip which is £75! and she comes first of course, but the black i dont think clashes with the yellow so were all good for now....

Attachments

• IMG02919-20120217-2113.jpg
    IMG02919-20120217-2113.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG02922-20120217-2116.jpg
    IMG02922-20120217-2116.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG02924-20120217-2118.jpg
    IMG02924-20120217-2118.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 4
when i was preggo id sleep most of the day when the girls were at school because i just couldnt be bothered, then id blitz everything when girls were here, the girls motivated me, now i have James he motivates me...when hes awake lol x

Whoah! These celebs and their post baby bodies are just crazy! I know they have the money and the means to make it happen..but still :wacko:

Hi, thank you all for your kind words :) today went really well-sold quite a few bits and got lots of people coming back next week when their elder kids are at school :) now I just need to get esme some clothes...she is pushing the limits of length on her 3-6 stuff and ironically I have a shop of clothes! Bad mum alert or what?!
Sarah I do sound similar accent wise, though I have a horrible voice not like yours! Kit, I have lived up north as an adult, but I have lived in this village since I was 18months (apart from times between 17-22) think that must be where the confusion came from :)
I miss you guys, I'm sorry I'm crappy at the moment! X x

ok so i have a couple photos but iv not decorated but it kinda gives you idea of what will be in room etc i love it already, i have to save now for paint and wallpaper as i have to pay for Angels school trip which is £75! and she comes first of course, but the black i dont think clashes with the yellow so were all good for now....

Looks amazing April..splendid job! Bet that sofa is comfy :cloud9:

Hi, thank you all for your kind words :) today went really well-sold quite a few bits and got lots of people coming back next week when their elder kids are at school :) now I just need to get esme some clothes...she is pushing the limits of length on her 3-6 stuff and ironically I have a shop of clothes! Bad mum alert or what?!
Sarah I do sound similar accent wise, though I have a horrible voice not like yours! Kit, I have lived up north as an adult, but I have lived in this village since I was 18months (apart from times between 17-22) think that must be where the confusion came from :)
I miss you guys, I'm sorry I'm crappy at the moment! X x

No sweat Lissy..there's only one of you, and you need to prioritise your exciting new venture :thumbup: Glad today was good, onwards and upwards :happydance:

Ahh, I knew there was some sort of up North connection. Sorry Lissy..Cara is still wearing her 6-9 clothes at the mo'. Esme must be similar size and weight to Cara now!

Sarah, I was quite like you are now at your stage in your pregnancy - couldn't be bothered to do a thing. Once I hit about 30 weeks I was cleaning cleaning cleaning! One day I took everything out of the linen closet, washed it and put it all back in :wacko:

You'll get to your nesting! Unfortunately for me it was short lived as we all know! I wish I would have done more in those two weeks!! :haha:

Oh god, I wasn't hinting kit, sorry if it sounded that way :( she is 15lb 6oz so not so much heavy but SO long! How is cara?

april I can't see your pics :( but I bet its lovely :)

:hugs: Lissy! Good job on your shop's success!! What a wonderful thing! :dance:

Than you Luna :) I wish I could make stuff like you and b then I could really cash in :) when will you start doing your etsy stuff again?

Looks amazing April..splendid job! Bet that sofa is comfy :cloud9:

thankyou Kit it really is soooo comfy, its nice to have a really comfy sofa for once :) youll find me in the corner lol

Than you Luna :) I wish I could make stuff like you and b then I could really cash in :) when will you start doing your etsy stuff again?

It will be a while, I think. I need to steal away a few minutes here and there and work on my inventory again, then maybe I can set it up again. Who knows. Just gonna play it by ear. I may even just wait until next year (for tax reasons) so Rhyko is a little less cranky (hopefully) by then! :haha:

thankyou Luna and Sarah when its all done Lissy il post photos on fb :)

im totally knackered after today so il bid you all good night
sleep well xxxx

Yes, I was able to bring esme with me but I know I would not have been able to make something in that time! I look forward to seeing your creations when you are ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->