<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Oh god, I wasn't hinting kit, sorry if it sounded that way :( she is 15lb 6oz so not so much heavy but SO long! How is cara?

No, not at all..I just thought it would always work out nicely size wise but you went and planted Esme in a grow bag! :winkwink:

Cara is great thanks, extra great at the moment. An absolute pleasure which I am making the most of between teeth :haha: She's 18lbs 4oz at last weigh in, so not doing too badly in her third week of no booby juice :thumbup:

Well that is great to hear :) did you find she grew out of sleepsuits quicker? If i dress her in outfits and long tights she is OK, but I like to put her in ''soft clothes''after her 4pm feed, and then a fleecy gro just before bed...any recommendations on sleepsuit brands that are longer than others? The one with pears on that you gave is long enough but I don't recognise the brand? Sorry to ramble on :)

Ps- I served a lady today who was Scottish and her baby was called cara- I knew it wasn't you though she was built like a wrestler and did NOT sound like a kids TV presenter at all!

Agh, Emma is awake-she's had several nightmares last few nights poor thing :( back on in morning, farewell x

Well that is great to hear :) did you find she grew out of sleepsuits quicker? If i dress her in outfits and long tights she is OK, but I like to put her in ''soft clothes''after her 4pm feed, and then a fleecy gro just before bed...any recommendations on sleepsuit brands that are longer than others? The one with pears on that you gave is long enough but I don't recognise the brand? Sorry to ramble on :)

Haha! You're not rambling :) Actually yes, I do find that the sleepsuits are ok when they are brand new and on for the first time but the minute they are washed, they shrink a bit :wacko: The one with the pears......I cannot remember where it was from, sorry. George at asda generally make their sizes larger than the average, at least some of the stuff I've had from there has been quite roomy even after the wash!

Ps- I served a lady today who was Scottish and her baby was called cara- I knew it wasn't you though she was built like a wrestler and did NOT sound like a kids TV presenter at all!

I am very relieved that you do not think of me as a wrestler :flower:

Ah well, it's night night from me...we're visitorless :cry: Their car...she is dead :nope: Boo.

Good night :hugs:

Does anyone buy baby clothes at GAP ?

They are so tiny ! Lauren's large arms couldn't fit into the 6-12 month size !!!

Ah well, it's night night from me...we're visitorless :cry: Their car...she is dead :nope: Boo.

Good night :hugs:

Sorry about your change of plans ! It's horrible when it's all change at the last minute x

Well it is official. I can't leave my house really anymore. I went with my MIL to get lunch, and pick out thank you cards and when I got home I was getting vaginal cramps and low burning cramps in my stomach. It's been an hour and a half and I am still getting them on and off. While sitting at lunch I was also cramping I just cant sit anymore.

I have baby/bridal showers to go to the next 4 weekends in a row. I really can't physically do it. I can not sit for even an hour without cramping I can't be at a 3 hour shower. Next weekend the shower is close to my house Ill go and stay for under an hour. The following weekend is my shower and my mom and MIL are looking for a chair that is large and filled with pillows so I can sit nicely and put my feet up and I am going 30 min late to my shower, gives people time to get there and get adjusted anyway. The weekend after my shower is my friends, thats 30 min away I just cant drive that long and cant sit there. I feel really bad but I have to do whats best for my babies and if sitting is giving me cramps like this I just cant do it. The weekend after that is my future sister-in-laws shower. That is very close to my house so I may show up late and stay an hour and thats it. I hope people don't get mad at me but my body can't handle it.

Babies are great and he says these cramps are from the extra weight they r just my muscles actin up nothing to worry about and that I'll feel more pressure when I sit so I will just lay down most of the time. I am so immature also, he asked if we have had intercourse in the past 24 hours and I started laughing and then laughed when he said vagina. Well it's a funny word. :haha: I will never grow up my family is like Peter Pan non of the women ever mature we r kids at heart!!

Does anyone buy baby clothes at GAP ?

They are so tiny ! Lauren's large arms couldn't fit into the 6-12 month size !!!

Someone bought Lyra some Baby Gap jeans, 6-12 months, and they won't even go past her knees!

I find baby gap OK? But then it is just length I have a prob with really, maybe as esme fills out more I'll be screwed lol :)

Good morning all :hi:

How are we all this fine Saturday? What will you be doing this weekend? I have no idea what we will do now that we don't have visitors :( Never mind...we're off up to Scotland next weekend so I'll look forward to that :yipee:

Have lovely weekends everyone :hugs::kiss:

Well it is official. I can't leave my house really anymore. I went with my MIL to get lunch, and pick out thank you cards and when I got home I was getting vaginal cramps and low burning cramps in my stomach. It's been an hour and a half and I am still getting them on and off. While sitting at lunch I was also cramping I just cant sit anymore.

I have baby/bridal showers to go to the next 4 weekends in a row. I really can't physically do it. I can not sit for even an hour without cramping I can't be at a 3 hour shower. Next weekend the shower is close to my house Ill go and stay for under an hour. The following weekend is my shower and my mom and MIL are looking for a chair that is large and filled with pillows so I can sit nicely and put my feet up and I am going 30 min late to my shower, gives people time to get there and get adjusted anyway. The weekend after my shower is my friends, thats 30 min away I just cant drive that long and cant sit there. I feel really bad but I have to do whats best for my babies and if sitting is giving me cramps like this I just cant do it. The weekend after that is my future sister-in-laws shower. That is very close to my house so I may show up late and stay an hour and thats it. I hope people don't get mad at me but my body can't handle it.

Babies are great and he says these cramps are from the extra weight they r just my muscles actin up nothing to worry about and that I'll feel more pressure when I sit so I will just lay down most of the time. I am so immature also, he asked if we have had intercourse in the past 24 hours and I started laughing and then laughed when he said vagina. Well it's a funny word. :haha: I will never grow up my family is like Peter Pan non of the women ever mature we r kids at heart!!

I used to get similar crampy feelings and general aches and pains, especially in the 3rd trimester. As you know I worked up until 2 weeks before my due date so I spent a lot of time standing at meetings because sitting for long periods became too uncomfortable. Maybe you could try standing for short spells instead of lying down or I used to lean over the back of a chair while standing which was very nice on my aching back too :thumbup: It would have driven me loco if I'd not been able to do my things :wacko:

Yea I'm going to stand some at my shower so I'm not putting 2 much pressure down there. I'm just worried about my friends shower. I know i can't drive the 30 min. I've stopped driving bc I cramp badly when I drive. The 30 min drive to her shower then sitting for hours at her shower followed by a 30 min drive home will leave me in a lot of pain and I'm scared all that pressure will cause something bad to happen. I just don't want to upset her by not going :shrug: but I know for me it's not the best choice to go. Just sitting for 30 min today caused me pain for over 2 hours. What would u do?

In my head I keep thinking of all the twin moms I speak 2 that delivered early bc they pushed their bodies so I really don't want to do something that I know will cause my body pain if it can be avoided.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->