<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Yea I'm going to stand some at my shower so I'm not putting 2 much pressure down there. I'm just worried about my friends shower. I know i can't drive the 30 min. I've stopped driving bc I cramp badly when I drive. The 30 min drive to her shower then sitting for hours at her shower followed by a 30 min drive home will leave me in a lot of pain and I'm scared all that pressure will cause something bad to happen. I just don't want to upset her by not going :shrug: but I know for me it's not the best choice to go. Just sitting for 30 min today caused me pain for over 2 hours. What would u do?

Well it's easy for me to say I'd probably go and rest afterwards, but it's really up to you if you feel you can. I must ask my friend if she was homebound through her twin pregnancy :-k

Yea I'm going to stand some at my shower so I'm not putting 2 much pressure down there. I'm just worried about my friends shower. I know i can't drive the 30 min. I've stopped driving bc I cramp badly when I drive. The 30 min drive to her shower then sitting for hours at her shower followed by a 30 min drive home will leave me in a lot of pain and I'm scared all that pressure will cause something bad to happen. I just don't want to upset her by not going :shrug: but I know for me it's not the best choice to go. Just sitting for 30 min today caused me pain for over 2 hours. What would u do?

Well it's easy for me to say I'd probably go and rest afterwards, but it's really up to you if you feel you can. I must ask my friend if she was homebound through her twin pregnancy :-k

Every pregnancy is different same with twin pregnancies but the common thing I've noticed with twin pregnancies is by 24 weeks you feel a lot of pressure and pain and don't want to do as much.

After yesterday I'm nervous to go all the way to her shower. I went to lunch and to get thank u cards half hour away and was feeling sick and in pain for hours bc of it and I didn't even drive. One thing my doc said was to listen to my body and I've worked 2 hard to get pregnant to mess anything up bc I've pushed myself. But the other part of me is like u thinking I won't do any harm I'll just be in pain and rest it off after but what if I did do harm by pushing myself like all those other twin moms who thought oh I can push myself. If my body hurts when I do something I feel I just shouldn't do it. I wish I knew someone going that could drive me there.

I'll just wait and see how I feel. In 3 weeks I'm going to be much bigger. Maybe DH can drive me and then find something to do for a couple hours bc it wouldn't make sense for him to drive me then come home since its far. Then I would attempt going bc I know he would be near by to get me if I felt sick so I didn't have to sit up and drive home causing more pressure.

I'll just wait and see how I feel. In 3 weeks I'm going to be much bigger. Maybe DH can drive me and then find something to do for a couple hours bc it wouldn't make sense for him to drive me then come home since its far. Then I would attempt going bc I know he would be near by to get me if I felt sick so I didn't have to sit up and drive home causing more pressure.

Yes, you know how you feel and I do agree you need to listen to your body. If you feel that trip would be pushing yourself, then don't do it. I'm sure your friend will understand :hugs:

Maybe my cousin has been invited to the shower ( after all that is how I met my friend) if she is DH can drop me off at my cousins house and she can drive me :thumbup: and then if I dont feel well there DH can pick me up. I really need to not stress about this I just reall want to go to it but am nervous at the same time. I'll just wait and see how I feel that week. That's all. No more thinking about it.

What r u up 2 this weekend kit?

Not a lot really..we had plans with our friends who were supposed to come to stay for the weekend but their car broke down so they couldn't make it :nope: I think I will go for a run once OH gets back from work, then maybe we'll go out for lunch somewhere..not sure. What about you? Oh, Sunday is the day your bathroom stuff gets done..am I right?

Addie have you tried a birthing ball? It may not work but I found that was the only place I could comfortably sit. Or I'd kneel and lean over it. I think Kit had one too.

That stinks their car broke down. A run sounds nice tho :thumbup:

Sunday the plumber will come put in the girls vanity and put in shower head in our bathroom. Then Monday the tile guys will come and rip out the vanity in our barroom and put new tile down in shower and on floor. Then painter will come and finish the girls bathroom and paint our bathroom. Then plumber will come and install the new vanity in our bathroom. My heads spinning with all the work getting done but it will be worth it when it's all finished!!

Addie have you tried a birthing ball? It may not work but I found that was the only place I could comfortably sit. Or I'd kneel and lean over it. I think Kit had one too.

That sounds like a good idea :thumbup: where do u get a birthing ball?

Kit that's pants your friends couldn't come :( Hope you have a good weened with DH and Cara x

That sounds like a good idea :thumbup: where do u get a birthing ball?

Well I just got a normal gym ball from a sports shop and used that. Just have to make sure it's an antiburst one. I would guess maybe a baby shop might sell proper birth ones (although I'm not sure there is much difference).

It was recommended by the physio for my hip pain so could help with that too :thumbup:

Hellloooooooo

How are we all? I am sorry I keep reading and running there is so much to organise and do when one is a bachelorette :thumbup: :haha: I am quite enjoying it this week, the freedom and stuff and soon I know I have to cut all of my ties with Adam, but for now we are best to get on because he needs to come and get his stuff and that and I don't want him to sabotage my friend moving in :-k

Anyway, I enjoyed my night out last week and this week I am mostly indoors but I am going to watch the rugby with a few friends but just at their house. I took Sezi's advise and bought myself some clothes for a treat this week, especially because I may take someone up on the offer of a date next week :thumbup: I have bought a killer work skirt a high waisted pencil skirt with braces! Love it...

Hope you are all ok? :shrug:

How is Emandi and little James? Is it James or Finlay? I am soooo sorry for being absent. It is harder to be here cause it's a me and adam thing TTC. I have never been there with anyone else!

I think she announced that its Finly.

Really glad to hear you've treated yourself and are all ready for your hot date!!

Hellloooooooo

How are we all? I am sorry I keep reading and running there is so much to organise and do when one is a bachelorette :thumbup: :haha: I am quite enjoying it this week, the freedom and stuff and soon I know I have to cut all of my ties with Adam, but for now we are best to get on because he needs to come and get his stuff and that and I don't want him to sabotage my friend moving in :-k

Anyway, I enjoyed my night out last week and this week I am mostly indoors but I am going to watch the rugby with a few friends but just at their house. I took Sezi's advise and bought myself some clothes for a treat this week, especially because I may take someone up on the offer of a date next week :thumbup: I have bought a killer work skirt a high waisted pencil skirt with braces! Love it...

Hope you are all ok? :shrug:

How is Emandi and little James? Is it James or Finlay? I am soooo sorry for being absent. It is harder to be here cause it's a me and adam thing TTC. I have never been there with anyone else!

Hellooooooooo Jaynie.

Thanks for popping on..I can appreciate this may not be the place for you to spend time at the moment. You're doing very well in focussing on the future, I hope you feel easier about things.

Ooooo, a date!! How exciting! Who's the lucky chap.... or chapess?:winkwink: (check me being all hip and down with the kids :haha:)

It's definitely Finley for Emandi and they are doing well :thumbup:

:hugs:

Helloooooo!

Back from my seminar at the new private hospital. The place is like a hotel! When you walk in there are 2 lounges at reception with huge couches and fire places, and orchids everywhere and stone cladding. Everything is wood paneled and there are rooms with jacuzzis and double beds. Very swish :thumbup: I won a prize which turned out to be a voucher for sleep training :haha: Guess I'll find someone to give it to. And I bought a wrap because they were on at a very good price

The floors have been painted and the first coat of sealer is on. We are painting a feature wall in the grey behind the cot too. And my bff said she'll paint a silhouette mural of a tree on the bedroom wall :happydance: Not sure when tho.

My back is KILLING me so I'm lying down (eating chocolate mousse :cloud9:)

ok so i have a couple photos but iv not decorated but it kinda gives you idea of what will be in room etc i love it already, i have to save now for paint and wallpaper as i have to pay for Angels school trip which is £75! and she comes first of course, but the black i dont think clashes with the yellow so were all good for now....

Lovely April!! You must be so pleased :cloud9:

There was a woman at the seminar who was 34 weeks pregnant with twins. She was mahoosive! She looked well tho. We chatted for a bit. She's driving and does yoga twice a week and is generally doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->