<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

408106_10150544161805980_513685979_9282034_548577299_n.jpg

Maybe that's our issue in America. Twin moms r told to not exercise so by the time we get to 25 weeks we r in pain!!

Thanks thanks :hugs: you are all so lovely.

Finlay is lovely I have seen him on Facebook :cloud9:

I have dyed my hair and done a tan.. Will do another Monday for my date Tuesday :thumbup:. I'm still unsure as to whether to go I definitely don't want to jump out of the frying pan in to the fire. Kwim? This guy is beautiful though and he is good at what he does and that's so attractive to me... I guess I can stall it, as we went to school together I have been talking to him for a while and word hath spread that i'm single so he's asked me out. So I guess he's been waiting long enough. Plus I have signed a no boyfriend pact with my friend who is moving in and we might just go all (careful) sex in the city :haha:...

My clothes I bought are lovely bought a high wasted maxi skirt off eBay too for £10 on mustard :haha: you guessed it!!!

Trin seminar sounds interesting, they always do :flower:

Thanks for understanding Kit I don't want to lose contact with you all because you are like some of my best friends.. Weird huh? our digital relationships!

:kiss:

Maybe that's our issue in America. Twin moms r told to not exercise so by the time we get to 25 weeks we r in pain!!

It might be Addie. Here, you are encouraged to exercise unless there's been bleeding after first trimester

Also, there's a certain amount of pain in pregnancy that is just pretty inevitable, and some people are more prone to it than others. I know I will always have pain, whether I am pregnant or not, it's just part of my daily life :shrug:

Thanks thanks :hugs: you are all so lovely.

Finlay is lovely I have seen him on Facebook :cloud9:

I have dyed my hair and done a tan.. Will do another Monday for my date Tuesday :thumbup:. I'm still unsure as to whether to go I definitely don't want to jump out of the frying pan in to the fire. Kwim? This guy is beautiful though and he is good at what he does and that's so attractive to me... I guess I can stall it, as we went to school together I have been talking to him for a while and word hath spread that i'm single so he's asked me out. So I guess he's been waiting long enough. Plus I have signed a no boyfriend pact with my friend who is moving in and we might just go all (careful) sex in the city :haha:...

My clothes I bought are lovely bought a high wasted maxi skirt off eBay too for £10 on mustard :haha: you guessed it!!!

Trin seminar sounds interesting, they always do :flower:

Thanks for understanding Kit I don't want to lose contact with you all because you are like some of my best friends.. Weird huh? our digital relationships!

:kiss:

I say go for it Jayniebabes...a date doesn't mean you're committed for life and you deserve a bit of wining and dining and being treated. Have fun!

I reckon I should trin but I have the guilt really bad! Plus I hate the idea of leading people on! He's nice enough though so I'm sure he'll understand and that. I just get the impression he really likes me...

Jaynie..I totally agree with Trin. A date doesn't have to mean anything serious, just fun! If in time it develops into something else, then so be it, but for now, just enjoy the attention and having someone make you feel good about yourself :thumbup: Oh, and you have nothing to feel guilty about but I understand why you do.

It might be Addie. Here, you are encouraged to exercise unless there's been bleeding after first trimester

Also, there's a certain amount of pain in pregnancy that is just pretty inevitable, and some people are more prone to it than others. I know I will always have pain, whether I am pregnant or not, it's just part of my daily life :shrug:

You do amazingly well Trin :thumbup:

I too was told the opposite while pregnant. I know I didn't have twins, but I cycled up until around 22 weeks and walked for miles right up until the day before I gave birth. I'm so glad I did too as it helped me at the other side :thumbup: As you say though addie, everyone is different.

I just did a 4 mile run and I feel fab!! It was raining cats and dogs the whole time so I am allowing myself a small pat on the back for not using the rain as an excuse not to go or to cut it short :thumbup::smug:

All my doctors said no exercise except for a little walk as it can bring on labour so I just follow their instructions.

Jaynie go for it on the hot date. From what I've heard abOut him, he's pretty perfect (for me lol)

Kit I wish I had the energy and whatever to go for walks and cycles. I'm ashamed at how fat and lazy I've become and I know it won't help me in labour but I think I'm a Bit depressed again at the moment and motivation is just GONE

All my doctors said no exercise except for a little walk as it can bring on labour so I just follow their instructions.

Yeah, you need to do what you think is right and what you are comfortable with. Just try not to worry too much about the general aches and pains :hugs:

Jaynie go for it on the hot date. From what I've heard abOut him, he's pretty perfect (for me lol)

Kit I wish I had the energy and whatever to go for walks and cycles. I'm ashamed at how fat and lazy I've become and I know it won't help me in labour but I think I'm a Bit depressed again at the moment and motivation is just GONE

..and the weird thing is as you will know, exercise of whatever description is a sure fire way to lift your mood but then it's hard to get started when you feel totally unmotivated... it's a vicious circle :shrug:

I feel more relaxed now that he says the pain I'm getting is normal. I still won't do anything to bring it on if it can be avoided tho.

I'm tempted to start my hospital bag. Not because I think anything will happen in the next 10 weeks, but just because it will be fun and I got a free sample of tooth paste. My first thought was "oooh hospital bag!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->