<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

This is where I'll give birth! Take a virtual tour of a typical delivery room. Picture me on the bed swearing at OH while he asks me "do you have to make that noise?"

https://tours.e4education.co.uk/nhs-city-hospital/matu/

Hellloooooooo

How are we all? I am sorry I keep reading and running there is so much to organise and do when one is a bachelorette :thumbup: :haha: I am quite enjoying it this week, the freedom and stuff and soon I know I have to cut all of my ties with Adam, but for now we are best to get on because he needs to come and get his stuff and that and I don't want him to sabotage my friend moving in :-k

Anyway, I enjoyed my night out last week and this week I am mostly indoors but I am going to watch the rugby with a few friends but just at their house. I took Sezi's advise and bought myself some clothes for a treat this week, especially because I may take someone up on the offer of a date next week :thumbup: I have bought a killer work skirt a high waisted pencil skirt with braces! Love it...

Hope you are all ok? :shrug:

How is Emandi and little James? Is it James or Finlay? I am soooo sorry for being absent. It is harder to be here cause it's a me and adam thing TTC. I have never been there with anyone else!

Glad you treated yourself, your new clothes sounds fab. Ooh a date, I would say don't feel guilty about it. A date is not a binding contract, it's just an opportunity to be wined, dined and have some good conversation then see where it leads. You deserve to have some fun :thumbup:

Hi Dudes!

I'm having a fabbulozo time with my ma and pa- today we went to the market in the morning and bought TROUT and PRAWNS and SPINACH and RASPBERRIES and then walked along the stream to the park, and played on the slides (Holly not my parents :haha:) then went to the library and Holly got 2 books out :book:

We had yummy lunch and then a walk to the wool shop in the quaint village- my mum was in heaven and bought 3 balls of sock wool and I got a zip for the decorative pouch I'm going to make :thumbup:

:coffee: Cappucinos in the jazz café there, then the walk home. Dinner and log fire and quiet sofa pursuits like knitting and reading now, splendiferous :cloud9:

HOLLY IS SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER GRANDPARENTS HERE :awww:

Hope you are all in fine fettle :flower: :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like a fab day B:thumbup::thumbup:

I am feeling good today. Going to go to the store with my sister-in-law to find a shirt for my shower.Short trip out will be good :thumbup::thumbup:

This is where I'll give birth! Take a virtual tour of a typical delivery room. Picture me on the bed swearing at OH while he asks me "do you have to make that noise?"

https://tours.e4education.co.uk/nhs-city-hospital/matu/

Looks like a fab place!!

Hey you are 28 weeks and I am 25 weeks and we are both eggplants?? That is so odd bc now is when the babies are supposed to grow so much how do they stay eggplants for three weeks??

Bethany is online!!!

I am! You are a naughty chicken for making me such a cool body for Henry!! And the clothes are all wonderful and perfect:hugs: Thankyou SO much!!

Sarachka has printed on a body my siggy monkey- the blue and white stripey one, with the words 'Monsieur Dian-Flon'- it's so excellent! And loads of clothes from Prince Alex!

:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

I am getting annoyed with the place I ordered outfits from. I ordered 2 outfits for me and on for B and they never arrived yet?? It has been over a month!!

It is so beautiful out today. I can not wait till Spring is here!! I love the Spring!!!!!! The girls were moving a lot at 2 am and 4 am. I can fall asleep while they move so that is good news. It is so fun when they move I LOVE IT!!!!

Hi Dudes!

I'm having a fabbulozo time with my ma and pa- today we went to the market in the morning and bought TROUT and PRAWNS and SPINACH and RASPBERRIES and then walked along the stream to the park, and played on the slides (Holly not my parents :haha:) then went to the library and Holly got 2 books out :book:

We had yummy lunch and then a walk to the wool shop in the quaint village- my mum was in heaven and bought 3 balls of sock wool and I got a zip for the decorative pouch I'm going to make :thumbup:

:coffee: Cappucinos in the jazz café there, then the walk home. Dinner and log fire and quiet sofa pursuits like knitting and reading now, splendiferous :cloud9:

HOLLY IS SO HAPPY TO HAVE HER GRANDPARENTS HERE :awww:

Hope you are all in fine fettle :flower: :hugs:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sounds like an absolutely heavenly day :cloud9:

It is so beautiful out today. I can not wait till Spring is here!! I love the Spring!!!!!! The girls were moving a lot at 2 am and 4 am. I can fall asleep while they move so that is good news. It is so fun when they move I LOVE IT!!!!

Tori is so active when I go to bed. DH fell asleep with his hand on my bump the other night :cloud9:

My friend came to help paint the floors today and she couldn't believe the Tori-bump-movie that was visible from across the room:haha:

Look at how cute I was as a kid! Butter wouldn't melt!

Attachments

• IMG_2721.jpg
    IMG_2721.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
B I'm not sure the transfer will survive many washes. I made some for m too. I'll show y'all in a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FyEqrMf1io

OMG one twin gets out, helps the other one out and then puts the crib back the way it. 2 cute and smart!!

And my mum got this pic of me about Holly's age and my parents say she looks loads like me now, far more than when she was a baby, when she looked like my sis! And dh thought this was Holly! Cool!!:happydance:

I was pretty cute, I can see why they loved me :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
Yeah I guess I need to chill the f*ck out and just see how it goes he's a really lovely guy and a bit gorgeous too :)... we'll see! I'm starving me... Reckon that means I've ovulated!

Tori is so active when I go to bed. DH fell asleep with his hand on my bump the other night :cloud9:

My friend came to help paint the floors today and she couldn't believe the Tori-bump-movie that was visible from across the room:haha:

Aww that is so cute he fell asleep with his hand on your belly!! I try to show DH when they are moving but when I lift my shirt they stop lol!!! He can feel them for sure tho!! I wish we could come up with names. I suggested a couple more and he said he doesn't like them. I don't think he will like any names its getting frustrating I just want to name them already. I am picky as well but I am willing to settle on names that we both like and he wants to wait. I understand it is a big deal picking names and it is our first kids so he is being extra careful to pick the best names but I just want to pick the names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->