<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ok..tell me if you think I'm overstepping...

My friend (the one who had the mishap with her little boy) has not had a single full nights sleep since he was born 7 months ago...I know a couple of you are in a similar position hence why I'm asking you... she is very down and exhausted. The mishap was the last thing she needed.

I have offered many times to have her little one to give her a break..even just a couple of hours to let her relax or do something she would like. She has never taken me up on this offer..I'm not sure if it's a bit like she thinks I think she can't cope (which I do not) or maybe she feels determined to get there under her own steam..not sure :shrug:

Anyhooooo, I was going to surprise her with a lovely pamper box full of gorgeous smelling bath bombs/delish choccies/eye masks/glossy girlie mag etc and tell her she needs to give me her little boy for an afternoon so she can enjoy them......is that pushy and not a good idea? The last thing I want to do is put her in an uncomfortable position.

that is such a lovely idea kit..........i want want want:brat::brat::brat::brat::brat:a friend like you. iitially she may be abit pissed off but i think once the woman has a release from the wee man and finds herself for an hour or so she wil nuv you long time!!!

Ohhhh Kit, do you want to pop to mine with all those goodies ?

It's a tough one, I would LOVE it but i can understand not wanting to push it on someone. Could you offer to maybe go to her house and order her off for a bubble bath ? That way if it's not wanting to leave her little boy she is literally just upstairs ?

My keeping in touch day was only a couple of hours and dare I say it, I kinda liked getting stuck back into housing law ! Or maybe it was drinking a coffee without an arm trying to grab it from me lol

I was paid for the whole day as well .... LOVELY JUBBLY

wow :thumbup:on getting paid all day crunch, how is miss L:baby:

Morning all

Pretty crappy day...won't bore you with the details...
:coffee:

:hugs:whats wrong Trin hope its nothing to crappy

I wanna perve !!!!

Lauren is good hayls ! Weaning is going well now, I find it strange at the things she is not keen on

Parsnip
Blueberry ???????

Lol Lauren does that when she realises I have the camera .....

DAY 10 Kit today .......it will look dreamy though so mustnt moan

crunch......glad your having fun weaning sounds like little mss is ok!! im struggling to get nate to eat our food one day he will eat butternut squash and apple so i make a batch then he spits it out?? anyone have any advce i hate giving him packet or pouch food but he wont entertain ours from one day to the next.........? ):

I bbm'd Trin she is just stressed no labour she said lol!!!

My pram s caput im very cross , me and the mother are off to mothercrapcare to take it back for the 2nd time now !!

yesterday the pram fitment got completely wedged on a lady in the pub where we went for lunch my friend,i and nate had to come help me wrench it off from behind the bar, it was a cringe moment for sure , its shit and i wanna new one !!

Flower lady app today at 11.30

pancakes tonight yummy

whats plans ladies ??

Morning ladies,

Lyra is still sleeping, we did have a bit of an unsettled night but she sounds a bit less snuffly this morning. Fingers crossed it's a very short lived cold.

Off to catch up.

The nursery site is pretty naff i will post a link for the my works site they have virtual tours of their nurseries apart from where i work lol as we are the newbies !!

https://www.kidsplanetdaynurseries.co.uk/

really worth a look the are ace

Oh Lauren will gobble up something we have made one day and the next she looks at me like I am Insane !!!

What pram have you got ? That's terrible

I get pram envy really bad..... I am so getting a new one with the next bubba ...
I think on Facebook Claire said she has had 3 so far so I don't feel bad lol

Lovely videos of Nate, him laughing woke Lyra up :haha: what pram do you have?

Kit I think your pamper box idea is lovely. Hopefully she'll take you up on the opportunity to have a bit of "me" time. Wish I had a friend to do that for me.

Crunch glad your KIT day was okay, and bonus you got paid for all day!

We are off shopping with my mum this morning for an outfit for me to wear to Lyras christening. I want to pick up a couple of scrap books as well so I can start those. I thought I might have to cancel our trip but now she's awake Lyra seems quite chirpy. Temp is down as well :thumbup:

Fab vids Hayley....Nate has such a cute laugh..love your baby talk! :haha: The nursery sounds good too :thumbup:

I wanna perve !!!!

Lauren is good hayls ! Weaning is going well now, I find it strange at the things she is not keen on

Parsnip
Blueberry ???????

Really..parsnip? Cara loved that instantly I think because it's mild and sweet. Blueberry I suppose is a strong flavour. I've only given Cara blueberry twice because when she did her usual vomming, two whole outfits were ruined completely :nope: It wasn't a favourite so I don't feel too bad depriving her of it for my own reasons :blush:

How is Lauren with finger foods?

Morning ladies,

Lyra is still sleeping, we did have a bit of an unsettled night but she sounds a bit less snuffly this morning. Fingers crossed it's a very short lived cold.

Off to catch up.

Glad Lyra is feeling better :thumbup: and the temp is down.

This is dangerous! I could get seriously used to this! Dad playing with Holly all morning, mum going to the shops to get the endless groceries, while I clean out the animals and get the hoovering and housework done. Then mum driving me to the docs this afternoon and looking after Holly while I have my checkup- I have servants :haha:

This is dangerous! I could get seriously used to this! Dad playing with Holly all morning, mum going to the shops to get the endless groceries, while I clean out the animals and get the hoovering and housework done. Then mum driving me to the docs this afternoon and looking after Holly while I have my checkup- I have servants :haha:

:haha: Enjoy! You deserve a little pampering :hugs:

Ok..tell me if you think I'm overstepping...

My friend (the one who had the mishap with her little boy) has not had a single full nights sleep since he was born 7 months ago...I know a couple of you are in a similar position hence why I'm asking you... she is very down and exhausted. The mishap was the last thing she needed.

I have offered many times to have her little one to give her a break..even just a couple of hours to let her relax or do something she would like. She has never taken me up on this offer..I'm not sure if it's a bit like she thinks I think she can't cope (which I do not) or maybe she feels determined to get there under her own steam..not sure :shrug:

Anyhooooo, I was going to surprise her with a lovely pamper box full of gorgeous smelling bath bombs/delish choccies/eye masks/glossy girlie mag etc and tell her she needs to give me her little boy for an afternoon so she can enjoy them......is that pushy and not a good idea? The last thing I want to do is put her in an uncomfortable position.

If Henry doesn't sleep will you do the same for me?:flower:

Sounds like a lovely idea, I'd be soooo delighted! Only can I have a cycling magazine or an Italian newspaper instead of the girlie magazine? :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->