<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning all

Pretty crappy day...won't bore you with the details...
:coffee:

You need a big :hugs:

Morning all

Pretty crappy day...won't bore you with the details...
:coffee:

:hugs:

What's up?

Look at me! I did a multiquote post :smug::haha:

It's just money stress. My medical aid payment bounced today so I have to scramble to pay it because otherwise they won't reimburse me anything for the birth...really bad timing. I'm sick sick sick of money stress. This whole last bit of pregnancy has been all about scratching for money and trying to catch up and not even keeping one nostril above water. Pathetic really for two professional people in good jobs. We work really hard, we should be able to manage but :shrug: I am terrified they're going to cut off our electricity around the time of the birth

Anyhoo, I'm sure it's very boring for me to go on and on about it...it is for me too

It's not boring Trin...just wish there was something I could do to help. When I win the lottery Trin, I promise a huge donation for your charity :thumbup: (better start playing it then)

Money stress is the worst because it always seems to peak at the worst time possible but it will ease, I'm sure it will. You do so well with everything, if admiration was a currency, you'd be rich as we all have loads for you :hugs:

Sorry it's just words and not a marvellous solution.

Shopping was successful. I bought a black dress with butterflies on it, plus some flowerpaste and ribbon for my cake. I've said I'll make bunting so I think I need to start on it soon to make sure it's ready in time.

Oooh! Show us a pic!

Not a great pic but gives a general idea:
https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/8fe84e0f.jpg

Shopping was successful. I bought a black dress with butterflies on it, plus some flowerpaste and ribbon for my cake. I've said I'll make bunting so I think I need to start on it soon to make sure it's ready in time.

Yay! You bought nice things..so much nicer than loo roll and floor cleaner that I just bought :haha:

This is all for Lyra's christening?

It was quite nice to buy something for me for a change. Yes, it's 2 weeks on Sunday :thumbup:

how has everyone been?? i usually lurk when i'm busy but i haven't even had a chance to do that lately! i know bethany's enjoying her parents being in town. And Essie, you're preparing for Lyra's christening, yes? i can't wait to see how everything turns out. you've got some great ideas. Love the new siggie Sezi!

Yay Newbs! Thanks for the all new Newbie pot pic!!! Beautiful....I think you'll be little for a while yet like I was :thumbup:

i had loads of dreams last night, and i distinctly remember Cara's beautiful face in one of them! :awww: i can't remember the dream for the life of me, but i do remember seeing her and thinking she's even more beautiful in person, as if that's possible! :D

Newbie love the new bump pic. One day you will wake up and it will pop!!

Trin, money troubles always come at the worst time, I am sorry you are dealing with this.

AHH I am watching a baby story I need to stop watching it!!!! I have no idea how these little girls are coming out of me, Im a bit scared :dohh: I so want a vaginal birth bc I don't want to recover from surgery but the idea of a vaginal scares me with 2 babies. I have realized at this point it will be what it is but wish I was less scared about at least one of the possibilities.

Hello heart burn, welcome back!! :hissy::hissy:

One of the girls kicked or punched so hard that I thought her hand was coming out of my stomach yesterday it was shocking and funny. She is really getting cozy in there as is her sister.

424724_10150698924219880_594719879_11334830_1879843327_n.jpg
404487_10150698925509880_594719879_11334835_238197412_n.jpg
429152_10150698925724880_594719879_11334836_2096554062_n.jpg
420527_10150698926164880_594719879_11334837_1895867891_n.jpg
429266_10150698926479880_594719879_11334838_1147944262_n.jpg

I love the pics Trin!!!!! I really want to get professional pics taken but they charge 350 for session then $50 a print it is just way 2 much. I just wrote a check out for 1300 for our bathroom tile to get in stalled, plus the $300 it was for tile, plus the $400 for vanity plus the $200 for the faucets plus the 200 for plumber to in stall faucets plusssssss the plumber is coming back tomorrow and I am going to pay moreeee. OMGGG Im getting sick writing out how much we spent and that is just one bathroom we did the other one also!!!!! W.E. cant think of it it looks nice, it is nice for our girls now but I am trying not to spend anymore so I may ask my brothers GF who took photography classes to take pics for us and I used to be a photographer so I know poses and stuff.

I love the pics Trin!!!!! I really want to get professional pics taken but they charge 350 for session then $50 a print it is just way 2 much. I just wrote a check out for 1300 for our bathroom tile to get in stalled, plus the $300 it was for tile, plus the $400 for vanity plus the $200 for the faucets plus the 200 for plumber to in stall faucets plusssssss the plumber is coming back tomorrow and I am going to pay moreeee. OMGGG Im getting sick writing out how much we spent and that is just one bathroom we did the other one also!!!!! W.E. cant think of it it looks nice, it is nice for our girls now but I am trying not to spend anymore so I may ask my brothers GF who took photography classes to take pics for us and I used to be a photographer so I know poses and stuff.

Yep, we were very lucky to have it done for free. And FIL can print pics for us from the disc. Otherwise there's no way we could have done it. Can't wait for Tori's newborn shoot

Yep, we were very lucky to have it done for free. And FIL can print pics for us from the disc. Otherwise there's no way we could have done it. Can't wait for Tori's newborn shoot

AWW I can't wait to see her pics!! I am going to take the pictures of the girls since that is what I used to do I know how and I think my MIL said her friend offered to take some pics of the girls and she is a photographer so that will be good.

According to Cassie's facebook status she is at a midwife appointment and has been hooked up to the monitors!

More from cassie: high bp, not going down. Protein in wee. This means RVI (I dunno what that means!) she wanted her water birth. Sarong arrived the other day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->