<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I can't catch up! :hissy: :brat: :hissy: Making lunch for all then got to run to get to my appointment at the CAF (kind of social services about my ML and PL)...then docs after that.

I see Lyra's poorly though, hope she's better soon :hugs:

And Trin I hope your crappo day improves :hugs: Anyway it's nearly baby time for yooooouuu :wohoo:

Lots of love to all, I'll be back when I can xxxxx :kiss: :wave:

I am so tired. We stayed at DH moms yesterday and I did not sleep well today.

Today:

Tile guy comes to finish
Meeting with a pediatrician
Dinner for a friends b-day

I was so tired this morning that I went to get a bagel and hit the curb while parking :dohh::dohh:

typical, on a day I'd actually quite enjoy eating, and there's lots of yummy food in my house - I feed sick and don't want anything!

Afternoon all :)

Cara is fast asleep after kicking very hard today at baby swimmers :awww: I should be springing into action as I've a million things to do before the weekend, but here I am, eating lunch and chatting :dohh: Never mind, I shall get with the programme shortly.

:flower:

Ok..tell me if you think I'm overstepping...

My friend (the one who had the mishap with her little boy) has not had a single full nights sleep since he was born 7 months ago...I know a couple of you are in a similar position hence why I'm asking you... she is very down and exhausted. The mishap was the last thing she needed.

I have offered many times to have her little one to give her a break..even just a couple of hours to let her relax or do something she would like. She has never taken me up on this offer..I'm not sure if it's a bit like she thinks I think she can't cope (which I do not) or maybe she feels determined to get there under her own steam..not sure :shrug:

Anyhooooo, I was going to surprise her with a lovely pamper box full of gorgeous smelling bath bombs/delish choccies/eye masks/glossy girlie mag etc and tell her she needs to give me her little boy for an afternoon so she can enjoy them......is that pushy and not a good idea? The last thing I want to do is put her in an uncomfortable position.

If Henry doesn't sleep will you do the same for me?:flower:

Sounds like a lovely idea, I'd be soooo delighted! Only can I have a cycling magazine or an Italian newspaper instead of the girlie magazine? :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Absolutely I'd do the same for you..any of you if it were possible :thumbup: I will bear your preferences in mind :thumbup:

I am so tired. We stayed at DH moms yesterday and I did not sleep well today.

Today:

Tile guy comes to finish
Meeting with a pediatrician
Dinner for a friends b-day

I was so tired this morning that I went to get a bagel and hit the curb while parking :dohh::dohh:

Take it easy addie :hugs:

typical, on a day I'd actually quite enjoy eating, and there's lots of yummy food in my house - I feed sick and don't want anything!

That is typical..hopefully you'll feel better later :thumbup:

Beauteous new siggy :cloud9:

Shopping was successful. I bought a black dress with butterflies on it, plus some flowerpaste and ribbon for my cake. I've said I'll make bunting so I think I need to start on it soon to make sure it's ready in time.

Morning all

Pretty crappy day...won't bore you with the details...
:coffee:

You need a big :hugs:

Morning all

Pretty crappy day...won't bore you with the details...
:coffee:

:hugs:

What's up?

Look at me! I did a multiquote post :smug::haha:

It's just money stress. My medical aid payment bounced today so I have to scramble to pay it because otherwise they won't reimburse me anything for the birth...really bad timing. I'm sick sick sick of money stress. This whole last bit of pregnancy has been all about scratching for money and trying to catch up and not even keeping one nostril above water. Pathetic really for two professional people in good jobs. We work really hard, we should be able to manage but :shrug: I am terrified they're going to cut off our electricity around the time of the birth

Anyhoo, I'm sure it's very boring for me to go on and on about it...it is for me too

Shopping was successful. I bought a black dress with butterflies on it, plus some flowerpaste and ribbon for my cake. I've said I'll make bunting so I think I need to start on it soon to make sure it's ready in time.

Yay! You bought nice things..so much nicer than loo roll and floor cleaner that I just bought :haha:

This is all for Lyra's christening?

Oh, and I meant to say the pamper box is a lovely idea for your friend. Hopefully, no matter what her reaction is she'll realise it comes from a place of love and support. And who could react badly to that :shrug:

Oooh! Show us a pic!

Hi girls! :hi: here's my (non)bump shot. sorry it took me so long. it's been one heck of a week lately! i took it Saturday morning before i had breakfast, so here ya go :flower:

BUMPITY-20120218-00381.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->