<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

hi everyone stressful day!
Sarah love the way you added about Cassies sarong lol, brilliant!
hope everyones ok
my mum sister came over what was meant to be a good catch up ended in tears for various reasons :cry:

Sorry April :hugs:

Excited for Cassie :happydance:

I just had a little :cry: DH ran out of petrol so his dad had to go out and give him some money and then his step mom came over with beans and stock cubes and rice etc from her grocery cupboard :cry:

I just had a little :cry: DH ran out of petrol so his dad had to go out and give him some money and then his step mom came over with beans and stock cubes and rice etc from her grocery cupboard :cry:

im so sorry youre having a hard time Trin :hugs:

Oh noes April what happened? Families can be so frustrating at times

Wow exciting! Sounds like Cassie's moment has come, baby overload! :happydance:

All was fine at bitch gyn :thumbup: and the hospital take over my care now so I'll be seeing her post bubba all being well.

Stunning photos Trin, yet to see them on the big sceen but they look amazing, wel jel!

I have been French Administrating all afternoon- sorted some papers for my insurance and Holly's school inscription and also managed to lift a 35 euro parking fine my parents got by sweet talk at the Police Station :smug: I think the bump and the enforced English accent helped :haha:

I'm just going to get chilli con carne on to simmer for the troops and some magic biscuits made then I will sit down with a big cup of tea for a catch up because I miss my beloved turtles :hugs:

Oh yes Henry looks to be head down rather than breach :thumbup: and green light still for swimming and cycling since cervix long and firm, phew!!! I'm just loving my sport at the mo and as the spring comes it will only get lovelier!

Thanks, you too! What happened?

firstly i have learnt a close and childhood friend whos 6 months and expecting her first daughter has found out that the baby has a heart defect the left side i cant remember the name starts with a p, anyway my friend has haemophilia so they dont know whether to operate while in womb or after, whether to c sec or not and whether baby will have haemophilia as its passed from mother to daughter :( :cry:
secondly my brothers whos dad killed himself dont know how he died, they thought he was ill (they were 4 at the time) but they have been hiinting at talking about him to my mum, who some time soon is going to tell them the truth, this is going to be hard, they are 20 now!
thirdly my mum has to have an operation on Tuesday, she wasnt going to tell us but she did in the end, its something to do with her lymph nodes she hasnt said exactly what but there was black shadows when she went before now she has lumps etc they will be looking when they operate etc, i dont know what to make of it, and im a bit upset she wasnt going to tell me!
i think thats it! just all to do with sadness really :(

James' new face

Attachments

• IMG02950-20120221-1405.jpg
    IMG02950-20120221-1405.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG02952-20120221-1605.jpg
    IMG02952-20120221-1605.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2

firstly i have learnt a close and childhood friend whos 6 months and expecting her first daughter has found out that the baby has a heart defect the left side i cant remember the name starts with a p, anyway my friend has haemophilia so they dont know whether to operate while in womb or after, whether to c sec or not and whether baby will have haemophilia as its passed from mother to daughter :( :cry:
secondly my brothers whos dad killed himself dont know how he died, they thought he was ill (they were 4 at the time) but they have been hiinting at talking about him to my mum, who some time soon is going to tell them the truth, this is going to be hard, they are 20 now!
thirdly my mum has to have an operation on Tuesday, she wasnt going to tell us but she did in the end, its something to do with her lymph nodes she hasnt said exactly what but there was black shadows when she went before now she has lumps etc they will be looking when they operate etc, i dont know what to make of it, and im a bit upset she wasnt going to tell me!

Oh April I'm so sorry :hugs: Wish there was something I could do :nope:

Oh April I'm so sorry :hugs: Wish there was something I could do :nope:
thanks Trin :hugs: hope youre ok xx

:hug: April. Such sad things, I hope the best for all xxxx

I just looooove Jame's new face!! :awww: He looks mighty pleased with himself! I can imagine the reaction from you and the girls has spurred him on too :haha:

Poofuckness

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"