<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Kit last night I made a fabric hanging bag to put plastic bags in, for the utility cupboard. I thought this might interest you since you're quite into hoovers and domestic products at the moment.

Essie I love butterfly print things! Pic?

EDIT: seen pic of butterfly dress! It's super lovely Essie!!

:hug: April. Such sad things, I hope the best for all xxxx

I just looooove Jame's new face!! :awww: He looks mighty pleased with himself! I can imagine the reaction from you and the girls has spurred him on too :haha:

thankyou B, he is so funny, we pull that face at him and he copies us! hope youre having a good time with your rents xx

April/trin, so sorry you two are dealing with all this. :hugs: :hugs:

Newbs, GORGE POT! I nuv it. :awww: Do we have any name possibilities?? :)

I have a random desire to paint my nails red.....

I've found that Leo will actually take a pacifier now! Only when screamy... Maybe because he's teething? :shrug:

Aww, April I'm so sorry about all your sad news. I hope there's the best possible outcome in each case :hugs:

'Tis a sad day for friends of our family. The shop that has been run by their family for nearly 90 years has finally gone to the wall. Recession and the monopolies from the big supermarkets have made it impossible for them to continue running at a loss. Shame, shame, shame :nope:

USA girls, Trin and B...is this kind of thing happening a lot in your respective parts of the world? Do you maybe have stricter laws in terms of monopolisation? :-k

At least where I have lived and how we (my family) try to live... Supporting the local businesses is a huge thing.

I've found that Leo will actually take a pacifier now! Only when screamy... Maybe because he's teething? :shrug:

Hi Moll :hi:

If he's having a good old chew on it then it is likely is down to the teething. Oddly, Cara would occasionally take a dummy up until a month or so ago...now she looks like you've put something disgusting in her mouth :haha:

At least where I have lived and how we (my family) try to live... Supporting the local businesses is a huge thing.

The local businesses just cannot compete with the supermarket giants here, and it's so sad to see. Not enough is done to support the little man as far as I can see :nope:

'Tis a sad day for friends of our family. The shop that has been run by their family for nearly 90 years has finally gone to the wall. Recession and the monopolies from the big supermarkets have made it impossible for them to continue running at a loss. Shame, shame, shame :nope:

USA girls, Trin and B...is this kind of thing happening a lot in your respective parts of the world? Do you maybe have stricter laws in terms of monopolisation? :-k

This is happening a lot. We have a huge union called COSATU which, at the moment, is trying VERY hard to keep Walmart out of SA. The irony is that a lot of consumers want Walmart because all they can focus on is the cheap products. They don't take into account the HUGE job losses that will take place

There is a move toward buying local which supports smaller shops - like ours: we buy only local veggies which supports about 30 local farmers and we sell locally

There's always a big push here to support local businesses, bumper stickers even that say, "shop local!" :haha: or "I support ____ farm" I know Walmart stores here always cause problems for local businesses and city/town that is being "invaded" always fights it, sometimes they win.

I have a confession....

This is the longest I've breastfed any of my children... :blush:

Trin :hugs: I'm sorry for your money worries. I wish there was some easy solution but when you're already scrimping where you can it's not easy. I hope you figure out a solution.

April so much sadness :hugs:

Does any other turtle baby like the pacifier when teething?

We got teether which is like a pacifier, but in the shape of the gumline. Lyra will occasionally take that when teething. Normally she just spits them out. I guess the action of sucking helps with the pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->