<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I was young, dumb, and without a support system when I had my first and though I wanted to breastfeed, I only lasted 2 weeks. I know now that she wasn't latching properly but at the time I only knew she had the mouth of a baracuda and couldn't take it any more. :( My second was only 2.5 months

im ready for bed me, but dont want to until i have an update from Cassie!

Here's the ribbon I've bought for my cake. It looks blue but in real life it's dark purple. In planning to use the star ring to make a bow like I've done in the pic. I've been making my bunting too. I feel like Bethany with my projects :haha:

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/butterfly2508/a19705d9.jpg

I'm hoping for 6+ months or at least a natural weaning. I.e. he decides

We do use the local markets and the small shops in France. About 10yrs ago all the sports shops started closing around my way (something I'd notice obviously!) on account of the enormous success and monopoly of Decathlon but funnily enough in the last 2yrs several small bike and running shops have reopened in the area, so there's been a kind of turn around recently in that domain. Food shopping is still very market based, twice weekly in most towns and villages.

Hello! Lots of beautiful pics :) but almost equally a lot of heartache-big hugs all round :)
I'm so crap lately but have just about kept up I think, and have rhymed to try and remember
Essie lovely dress...ie
Trin-still in
...OK, forgot the others but you get the juvenile point of my thinking :)
X x x

I'm going to be flying with 3 children... All by myself. Oh my...

I just did my cycling, my mum is inspired and wants a daily sport. She'll never do one though, she hates sport! She just likes the idea of it but not the reality at all :haha:

Essie I'm glad you're having fun with your projects, looking good! :happydance:

I CAN'T FIND NEWBIE'S POT PIC! :hissy: :brat: :hissy:

Close your eyes very tight and hope for the best Molly! :plane: You'll muddle through, the girls will love it and Leo will scream alot but you'll manage and the air hostesses will be really helpful and half the other passengers will be too. The other half will roll their eyes and stuff their earplugs further in and tut and sigh but worry not about them, we don't care about that half :hugs:

Hope this posts - keep getting chucked off

Molly, maybe a combination, and maturing a bit = more sleep :shrug: Whatever it is, don't question it :haha:

Tarqtarq is sick :nope: Fetched him from school and he said he was really tired. My mom took us out for smoothies for lunch (he had eaten already, I don't starve my child!) and he fell asleep at the table and said "Normally I don't feel so well today" (normally is the word of the day). He had a bit of a temp and huge glands. There is a child in Grade 1 at his school who was sent to hospital with convulsions and was later diagnosed with meningitis....hope he doesn't have it :nope:

Night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I love James new face :)
Kit your idea for gift is lovely, you're very kind
B, glad you're being ran around for :)
Hayley I can't see the nursery as link won't work on my tablet, but I'm sure it's lovely :) how is wedding coming along?
Essie, sorry Lyra is poorly again, can't wait to see your creations :)
Trin and Cassie, hope both of your little ladies are behaving? Maybe a photo of baby reed tomoro eh? :)
April and Molly, sorry for the badness, hope your little men are cheering you up nicely :)
Luna, how's it going? Is rhyko trying food yet?
Ginge, how many hamsters do you have now? The babies must be tiny?!
Sarah, how is liitle elina doing? Are you bored of pregnancy yet?I was by the 29 week mark! Although I do miss some of esme's moving about I do NOT miss the huge rib breaking kicks!
Addie sorry you have such crappy heartburn, I had it really bad with Harris and it's such a hideous feeling x
Newbie, cute pot :)
Crunchie how is Lauren? What 'tricks' has she learnt of late?
I saw Clare and Freya today, lovely :) Freya really is a big girl and so alert and cute :)
Emandi how is finlay? And is dh any better now?
Jaynie, how are you?where are you?
If i missed someone I am truly sorry x x x

Cassie text me, they are going to see if they can break her waters at about 1:30!!!!!! :happydance:

Hey Lissy, how is the shop going? Is it open every day? And how is Miss Esme?

Hope this posts - keep getting chucked off

Molly, maybe a combination, and maturing a bit = more sleep :shrug: Whatever it is, don't question it :haha:

Tarqtarq is sick :nope: Fetched him from school and he said he was really tired. My mom took us out for smoothies for lunch (he had eaten already, I don't starve my child!) and he fell asleep at the table and said "Normally I don't feel so well today" (normally is the word of the day). He had a bit of a temp and huge glands. There is a child in Grade 1 at his school who was sent to hospital with convulsions and was later diagnosed with meningitis....hope he doesn't have it :nope:

Night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

oh no, hope Tarq is better soon! and that its nothing serious! sending lots of well wishes and love x

'Tis a sad day for friends of our family. The shop that has been run by their family for nearly 90 years has finally gone to the wall. Recession and the monopolies from the big supermarkets have made it impossible for them to continue running at a loss. Shame, shame, shame :nope:

USA girls, Trin and B...is this kind of thing happening a lot in your respective parts of the world? Do you maybe have stricter laws in terms of monopolisation? :-k

This is happening a lot. We have a huge union called COSATU which, at the moment, is trying VERY hard to keep Walmart out of SA. The irony is that a lot of consumers want Walmart because all they can focus on is the cheap products. They don't take into account the HUGE job losses that will take place

There is a move toward buying local which supports smaller shops - like ours: we buy only local veggies which supports about 30 local farmers and we sell locally

So if Walmart hasn't invaded yet, who is the big player in SA?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->