<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hope this posts - keep getting chucked off

Molly, maybe a combination, and maturing a bit = more sleep :shrug: Whatever it is, don't question it :haha:

Tarqtarq is sick :nope: Fetched him from school and he said he was really tired. My mom took us out for smoothies for lunch (he had eaten already, I don't starve my child!) and he fell asleep at the table and said "Normally I don't feel so well today" (normally is the word of the day). He had a bit of a temp and huge glands. There is a child in Grade 1 at his school who was sent to hospital with convulsions and was later diagnosed with meningitis....hope he doesn't have it :nope:

Night all
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Oh no I hope Tarq just has a bug and is better soon :hugs:

I'm hoping for 6+ months or at least a natural weaning. I.e. he decides

Well done Molly! I was very fortunate to make it to six months breast feeding due to my little diva's desire to move on and grow up...I hope Leo decides the same at a mutually agreeable time :thumbup: For me, it was a nice easy way to bring that chapter to an end :)

im off to bed whatever texts i get from Cassie i shall pass on to here x

Oh no Trin..surely not (about Tarq)...fingers crossed it's just a wee bug :hugs:

The boys are so outnumbered on the thread. :haha:
Kit, photos might have to wait.

Ok, I'm off to bed now....must rest my zumba'd out body :thumbup:

Night night...can't wait to hear Cassie's update tomorrow....she'll be a mummy!! :cry::cloud9:

With every pound you gain, it adds 2.5 pounds of pressure on your hips... No wonder pregnancy kills you. :shock:

Hi ladies. Met with the pediatrician and I like her a lot. There are 8 doctors in the practice so I will have to wait and see what the others are like. I have only heard good things tho. We are supposed to go to dinner for a friends birthday but there are going to be 14 of us and I am not in the mood. I am getting a lot of low cramping ( maybe didn't drink enough water today, I was chugging milk bc it stops my heart burn) We will prob be out to eat for like 2 hours or so at a place I dont want to go. DH doesn't want to go either I kept him up all last night moving around and then he worked all day and is just exhausted so he said to wake him up at 6:30 and we will decide if we are going or not.

I can't wait to hear from Cassie!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

So happy we are staying in. My body is done for the day. I am going to have DH bring me dinner in bed when he wakes up. That sounds like the perfect night to me!!

Got a package in the mail. We got a diaper pail 2 Sophie giraffes and the letter says bath towels and little toy mirrors are coming as well!!

no updates yet, maybe shes pushing her little girl into the world now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->