<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

We are all going to have the babies close together. Even tho I am 3-4 weeks behind we plan on delivering at 38 weeks. :thumbup::thumbup: I think I wil text Newbie to put it on here when I have the girls I won't have a free hand to post something pretty and long rt away with a daughter in each arm :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

cos im getting big

Attachments

• IMG02955-20120222-1520.jpg
    IMG02955-20120222-1520.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
Jeez here comes the heartburn and backache. Haven't had it for ages but it's def that egg I had at lunch. I knew egg was bad!!!! Aghhhhhhhbbb time to pop a couple of codeine I'm affraid.

Sarah I'm sorry your in pain again, how you feeling now? X

I've managed to settle it a bit but still not great, thanks for asking.

April, you've set me off onto some kind of nesting / DIY spree. I'm looking at those sofas, and rugs, and sideboards and x5s!

Part of the wooden flooring was done today, with the rest being done tomorrow and Friday. The dining room has been such an ugly dumping ground for so long, we're determined to make it a nice room now.

Hello turtles, how are you all?
I know I still owe you my birth story, I'm sorry I'm struggling to find some time to breathe. Realising the age gap between my children is not great :wacko: as Emily doesnt have her naps anymore and doesn't go to school yet.
Went for hearing test with Finley today after 40 minutes inside no success. Will have to go again.
He has been very unsettled lately, so I did a little research why he keeps choking (often twice!) while breastfeeding and found out I have overactive let down (my milk runs too fast). Found some really useful advice :thumbup:.
Any of you had/have this?

EMANDI!!! I've missed you!

Can't offer any BF advice as you know, but I am sure the experts will be on soon. There's the BF forum here too which I checked out today, looks like they have LOOOOOADS of helpful info there.

Sarah I'm sorry your in pain again, how you feeling now? X

I've managed to settle it a bit but still not great, thanks for asking.

April, you've set me off onto some kind of nesting / DIY spree. I'm looking at those sofas, and rugs, and sideboards and x5s!

Part of the wooden flooring was done today, with the rest being done tomorrow and Friday. The dining room has been such an ugly dumping ground for so long, we're determined to make it a nice room now.

good! its fun to nest and get nice things! i definitely think an x5 is a must lol im in love with my living room now, next is my bedroom, but thats a while away!

Hello turtles, how are you all?
I know I still owe you my birth story, I'm sorry I'm struggling to find some time to breathe. Realising the age gap between my children is not great :wacko: as Emily doesnt have her naps anymore and doesn't go to school yet.
Went for hearing test with Finley today after 40 minutes inside no success. Will have to go again.
He has been very unsettled lately, so I did a little research why he keeps choking (often twice!) while breastfeeding and found out I have overactive let down (my milk runs too fast). Found some really useful advice :thumbup:.
Any of you had/have this?

ooh no i have no idea about that but Trin/Luna will know! hope it gets under control, im sorry youre finding it hard! :hugs:

EMANDI!!! I've missed you!

Can't offer any BF advice as you know, but I am sure the experts will be on soon. There's the BF forum here too which I checked out today, looks like they have LOOOOOADS of helpful info there.

Thank you Sarachka for missing me :flower:. Never been busier in my life!
And thanks for mentioning bf forum :thumbup:, hope one day I'll have a look.
How is your heartburn now? Any better? Sorry you are being in pain :hugs:.

Hello April :flower:, sorry to hear about your friend :hugs:. Any answer from her stepdaughter? Hope she is ok.

I didn't even know Cassie was admitted in hospital :shrug:. Oh dear! Is it preeclampsia? Hope the are ok. Will have to keep checking more regularly :blush:.

is it just coincidence that Cassie's last post was her 1000th and now shes going to have her buba?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->