<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

he was born 1st of feb and weight i would check fb but i gave it up for lent lol x

April I nearly asked (so competitive) how long, then realised...duh!
How are you all?

Yep will do Trin! The vet showed me where to cut up to :thumbup: I'll just cut half a millimetre off to be safe though :haha:

I bet mine was the longest... :haha: Waters broken for 10 days and 55 hours of labor! :wacko:

I bet Cassie has had her little bundle and is just enjoying her before returning to the digital world :thumbup:

I'm off to bed
Night night turtles
Hope to wake up to turtlet news tomorrow
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Helloooha:flower:, i'm very sorry for my over 24 hour absence again i was busy wedding plan making last night and then had a nightmare day today. My little chunky munkie woke up with a blotchy rash all around his neck, legs, back ,ears everywhere virtually:cry:........so i rang doctors and she was a b**** (receptionist) and said it didnt matter he was 6 months old covered in a rash as long as it wasnt failing the ''glass test'', and said she would triage us.........a few mins later my mobile rings same snotty woman who huffedly told me doctor said she would have to squeeze him in at 11.20 :growlmad::growlmad: WTF,SO VERY CROSS BY NOW. My friend said to take him a&e by this time he was asleep so waited for him to wake as didnt want people poking and prodding him when he had been woken up etc as he would sceam the hospitaal down, get there a nurse on reception takes details puts pressure on a spotty area and says ''its not meningitas is it :growlmad: so what you brought him here for?? go your gps'' OMG Hayley is now livid (all this sorry is after already parking once and getting again sleeping nate out of car seat into loan pushchair-which i add they forgot to give me the rain cover too so pram is sodden as it was pissing it down and i neeeded cash for hospital law breaking car park fees)......that was pointless as i got free parking as we were'nt in there long a bloody nough:growlmad:, gets back to drs sign in screen tells me its 10.50 app anyway not 11.20 but is 15 mon delay finally after asking 4 times with a starving and still sleepy nate we get seen at 11.40:growlmad::growlmad:..............and she didnt have a sodden clue what it is and said his ears ,temp etc was fine and he was alert and smiling eating and drinking so it was nothing she could put her finger on :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: i am very very cross about it all.
Oh and when the receptioist rang back earlier from drs i forgot to say sorry- she asked for sammie moores , nathanials mum -errr no love hayley pennell nathanials mummy !! They have only gone and only changed me and reece on address and not nate thick as **** or what :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:anyway i have give some calpol and he is very maud and clingy and sleepy and thirsty and is now in bed but is still eating drinking filling nappues so what do i do:shrug::cry:

CASSIE IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BABES :pink::pink:

Oh Lauren will gobble up something we have made one day and the next she looks at me like I am Insane !!!

What pram have you got ? That's terrible

I get pram envy really bad..... I am so getting a new one with the next bubba ...
I think on Facebook Claire said she has had 3 so far so I don't feel bad lol

hey crunch we did have the mothercare MY4 until yesterday !! After me putting 40 quid towards it mind :growlmad:we we're allowed to choose another pushchair as i wasnt very happy and this obviously came across and she said she didnt think it was good idea going for repair so we are now waiting for a mothercare SPIN in the new colou ink:thumbup:, they gave us the display black one but you know i dont think i want it:dohh:it doesnt sit up no where near as much as the MY4 did :shrug:and doesnt seem as robust .what do you have??

Lovely videos of Nate, him laughing woke Lyra up :haha: what pram do you have?

Kit I think your pamper box idea is lovely. Hopefully she'll take you up on the opportunity to have a bit of "me" time. Wish I had a friend to do that for me.

Crunch glad your KIT day was okay, and bonus you got paid for all day!

We are off shopping with my mum this morning for an outfit for me to wear to Lyras christening. I want to pick up a couple of scrap books as well so I can start those. I thought I might have to cancel our trip but now she's awake Lyra seems quite chirpy. Temp is down as well :thumbup:

Hey Essie pram talk **see above**
did you get an outfit sorted ??

Glad lyra liked vids:thumbup:

you likey my new siggy?

:thumbup: my lighty is onny !! haha!!

Anyways sory again for one's absence please forgive m on grounds of **act 765893553poorly baby**

Haha, you all reading my big purple post lol!!!!

April im sorry for your friend and that you cant get to her ,can jay not let you have a lift at weekend and he look after the children fo the day?? or bring her back to yours friday to sunday have some fun chiling and laughing at kiddies ?

I tried my wedding dress on at the bridal boutique today...amongst my nadness and crossness and poorly baby cuddling !! was fab

What was Finley's date if birth and birth weight (need for the front page)

Hi Molly :flower:, sorry I missed you.
Thank you for your advice. Fed Finley about hour ago, pulled him off my breast shortly after he started sucking a caught some squirting milk in muslin. Then put him back again. I think it worked well :thumbup:.

Finley's date of birth was 1st of February, and his weight was 7lb (or 3.180kg).
Thank you :kiss:.

lovely big purple post from Hails, not so lovely being messed around by docs and hospital etc!!!

my back and heart burn are still really bad and I made the mistake of eating some of the food I made for OH. Turns out I make an AMAZING mac & cheese!! first time I've tried it and it was NOM NOM. Has done NOTHING for my heartburn though

Oh Hayley...sounds like a nightmare. Shame people can't be a bit more sensitive when they must know you'll be so stressed and worried. Hope Nate is ok, I'm sure it'll just be one of these weird unexplainable things :hugs:

Ooooo, nothing like prancing round in your dress for a while eh :cloud9: Bet you were stunning! That room looks stunning too...I would love a bubbly bath in that big tub! You are in for a treat!!

Hayley...I must ask. You refer to people as "maud"....now, to me Maud is an old lady's name but I'm pretty sure you've not changed Nate's name to Maud, so what is maud? Sorry..I'm a stoopid Scottish woman :blush:

lovely big purple post from Hails, not so lovely being messed around by docs and hospital etc!!!

my back and heart burn are still really bad and I made the mistake of eating some of the food I made for OH. Turns out I make an AMAZING mac & cheese!! first time I've tried it and it was NOM NOM. Has done NOTHING for my heartburn though

:nope:, oh dear no more mac cheese for you then lady:winkwink:

Oh Hayley...sounds like a nightmare. Shame people can't be a bit more sensitive when they must know you'll be so stressed and worried. Hope Nate is ok, I'm sure it'll just be one of these weird unexplainable things :hugs:

Ooooo, nothing like prancing round in your dress for a while eh :cloud9: Bet you were stunning! That room looks stunning too...I would love a bubbly bath in that big tub! You are in for a treat!!

I know i can not blooming wait .even though we are doing it small scale (ish) its proving very time consuming.
And i was chuffed that i fit in it cos i had it like 3 years ago having only had reece and now after little exercise i stiill fit in it perfect:cloud9:

Helloooha:flower:, i'm very sorry for my over 24 hour absence again i was busy wedding plan making last night and then had a nightmare day today. My little chunky munkie woke up with a blotchy rash all around his neck, legs, back ,ears everywhere virtually:cry:........so i rang doctors and she was a b**** (receptionist) and said it didnt matter he was 6 months old covered in a rash as long as it wasnt failing the ''glass test'', and said she would triage us.........a few mins later my mobile rings same snotty woman who huffedly told me doctor said she would have to squeeze him in at 11.20 :growlmad::growlmad: WTF,SO VERY CROSS BY NOW. My friend said to take him a&e by this time he was asleep so waited for him to wake as didnt want people poking and prodding him when he had been woken up etc as he would sceam the hospitaal down, get there a nurse on reception takes details puts pressure on a spotty area and says ''its not meningitas is it :growlmad: so what you brought him here for?? go your gps'' OMG Hayley is now livid (all this sorry is after already parking once and getting again sleeping nate out of car seat into loan pushchair-which i add they forgot to give me the rain cover too so pram is sodden as it was pissing it down and i neeeded cash for hospital law breaking car park fees)......that was pointless as i got free parking as we were'nt in there long a bloody nough:growlmad:, gets back to drs sign in screen tells me its 10.50 app anyway not 11.20 but is 15 mon delay finally after asking 4 times with a starving and still sleepy nate we get seen at 11.40:growlmad::growlmad:..............and she didnt have a sodden clue what it is and said his ears ,temp etc was fine and he was alert and smiling eating and drinking so it was nothing she could put her finger on :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: i am very very cross about it all.
Oh and when the receptioist rang back earlier from drs i forgot to say sorry- she asked for sammie moores , nathanials mum -errr no love hayley pennell nathanials mummy !! They have only gone and only changed me and reece on address and not nate thick as **** or what :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:anyway i have give some calpol and he is very maud and clingy and sleepy and thirsty and is now in bed but is still eating drinking filling nappues so what do i do:shrug::cry:

CASSIE IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU BABES :pink::pink:

Oh Lauren will gobble up something we have made one day and the next she looks at me like I am Insane !!!

What pram have you got ? That's terrible

I get pram envy really bad..... I am so getting a new one with the next bubba ...
I think on Facebook Claire said she has had 3 so far so I don't feel bad lol

hey crunch we did have the mothercare MY4 until yesterday !! After me putting 40 quid towards it mind :growlmad:we we're allowed to choose another pushchair as i wasnt very happy and this obviously came across and she said she didnt think it was good idea going for repair so we are now waiting for a mothercare SPIN in the new colou ink:thumbup:, they gave us the display black one but you know i dont think i want it:dohh:it doesnt sit up no where near as much as the MY4 did :shrug:and doesnt seem as robust .what do you have??

Lovely videos of Nate, him laughing woke Lyra up :haha: what pram do you have?

Kit I think your pamper box idea is lovely. Hopefully she'll take you up on the opportunity to have a bit of "me" time. Wish I had a friend to do that for me.

Crunch glad your KIT day was okay, and bonus you got paid for all day!

We are off shopping with my mum this morning for an outfit for me to wear to Lyras christening. I want to pick up a couple of scrap books as well so I can start those. I thought I might have to cancel our trip but now she's awake Lyra seems quite chirpy. Temp is down as well :thumbup:

Hey Essie pram talk **see above**
did you get an outfit sorted ??

Glad lyra liked vids:thumbup:

you likey my new siggy?

:thumbup: my lighty is onny !! haha!!

Anyways sory again for one's absence please forgive m on grounds of **act 765893553poorly baby**

and breathe..... sorry for your shitty day, maybe he has what James had a viral infection? Doctors are so strict now and its really not on when you have little ones!

c section on obem, not sure i can watch it without getting anxiety lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"