<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Haha, you all reading my big purple post lol!!!!

April im sorry for your friend and that you cant get to her ,can jay not let you have a lift at weekend and he look after the children fo the day?? or bring her back to yours friday to sunday have some fun chiling and laughing at kiddies ?

im def going down this weekend, Jay has no car so no chance of lift lol i dont mind getting the train x

i think its the same as mardy Kit, hows you? youve been really quiet today x

i think its the same as mardy Kit, hows you? youve been really quiet today x

Ahhh, thanks April.. maud=mardy :thumbup: That's like moody?

I'm fine thanks..just been really busy getting ready for the weekend :thumbup:

I really hope your friend is ok...sounds like she could do with some support.

i sent saying congrats i dont want to bombard too much lol, glad youre ok Kit and yes she does, shes going to come over one day soon x

Hayley...I must ask. You refer to people as "maud"....now, to me Maud is an old lady's name but I'm pretty sure you've not changed Nate's name to Maud, so what is maud? Sorry..I'm a stoopid Scottish woman :blush:

I may be spelling it wrong i mean a cling on ''mard arse'' yes mard lol sorry maud:dohh::blush:

not watched last weeks yet....i need my bed ladies nighty night see you tomorrow x

night Kit and Hayley, God i bawled it and Jay was crying and said if we dont have another baby hes going to leave me, guess im single haha

i went on facebook BUT only because i needed to see Cassies wall

So many incorrect incidences of "your" on facebook tonight.

If anyone uses one on my wall when I have my baby, I will be forced to kill you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->