<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Can't watch OBEM tonight as the tv is unplugged. Our wooden flooring is being layed today - Friday so we are without TV until then. Tomorrow it will be on C4 On Demmand and I can catch it on there.

I've also downloaded the new season of Teen Mom 2 as I know I won't be able to wait!

So many incorrect incidences of "your" on facebook tonight.

If anyone uses one on my wall when I have my baby, I will be forced to kill you.

im constantly looking out for this now and it realllyyyyy bugs me and i have to bite my tongue and not say anything haha

Can't watch OBEM tonight as the tv is unplugged. Our wooden flooring is being layed today - Friday so we are without TV until then. Tomorrow it will be on C4 On Demmand and I can catch it on there.

I've also downloaded the new season of Teen Mom 2 as I know I won't be able to wait!

this is why i have to have 2 tv's that would annoy me too much

the 2nd season of teen mom 2 just wrapped here. i hate u girls are behind over there b/c none of my friends watch it and i have no one to discuss it with! :sulk: a new season of 16 & preggo starts in a month

the 2nd season of teen mom 2 just wrapped here. i hate u girls are behind over there b/c none of my friends watch it and i have no one to discuss it with! :sulk: a new season of 16 & preggo starts in a month

i hate that you get it before me lol season 4 of 16&p needs to be good, i couldnt watch the trailer over here

i hate that you get it before me lol season 4 of 16&p needs to be good, i couldnt watch the trailer over here

looks like there's going to be more drama this season, as if that were possible. at least one of the girls deals with abortion this season... i'm assuming a past pregnancy maybe? :shrug:

looks like there's going to be more drama this season, as if that were possible. at least one of the girls deals with abortion this season... i'm assuming a past pregnancy maybe? :shrug:

youd think they wouldnt be stupid enough the second time round :dohh:

Looking at Facebook people are referring to the baby as Emmie. I know that is the name cassie said they were thinking of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->