<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Yay, Molly! :dance:

Congrats to Cassie! :dance:

We bought a camp trailer today! :dance:

Very cool Luna! :thumbup:

Newbie, I've decided, though I have girl vibe for you, you must have a boy and even out the boy to girl ratio on the thread. :)

I look like a panda today bc of all the pain meds I had to take yesterday due to the heartburn. I was worried about Elina even though they're prescription meds but she's dancing away as I type. I think it's bc Alice is laying on my tum and she can feel the pressure.

What's everyone doing today? I'm hoping that the lounge floor will be finished so I can set the room up again. Then it's just the dining room.

Currently my dining room and lounge both have pale beige walls and they'll have oak hardwood flooring. I'm thinking about a feature wall in both. The dining room has never really been decorated properly and has always been a dumping ground for laundry, shopping, shoes etc. now that the repulsive green carpet has gone I can see how it could easily be a very nice room. I'm thinking of green tones to bring a bit of colour, perhaps this wallpaper

https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0315068/0315068_l2.jpg

My lounge has a really lame attempt at a beige/brown/red theme. I have a red blanket, vase, 2 cushions and a set of candles lol. That too needs to be developed more. I quite like this paper for a feature wall

https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0307226/0307226_l2.jpg

I know you're big on spelling/grammar and punctuation but I have missed your beef with these specific words :winkwink:

I meant to put a ? In my last post - deliberate error! :haha:

I'm off work to move my friend in tomorrow :D and a night out is on the cards :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=343930&d=1329983969
FROM CASSIE AND EMMIE!!!

WELCOMING EMMIE ANNABELLE BORN AT 7:43PM WEIGHING 7LB 12OZ
Look who i get to wake up to everyday! Just an update for everyone. Had pre-pre-eclampsia so got transferred to Newcastle hospital via ambulance from Hexham so got induced, waters broke and constant medication for bp. Was contracting Tuesday and had her yesterday at 7:43pm I was knackered being in hospital had no sleep while here or any food! I was shattered. Eventually got an epidural, then had to take some medication to pick up my contractions as they died down at 9cm dilated (gutted) they estimated she would be here by 1-2pm and we got put back until 7:43pm I was shattered. Then her heartbeat was dropping all the time when i pushed so they dressed me for c-section, but had a go at cutting me and using forceps! It was horrible I screamed at the man doing it but was worth everything i absolutely am in love! She had to be monitored for her sugar levels and hopefully my bp is down so I can be transferred back to my local hospital! Eash labour was awful i turned into a devil but so worth my cuddles that I am having right now! Oh and she is guzzling the boobie milk down!

Cassie is asking after you all and will hopefully be back soon with Emmie Annabelle Reed by her side, big hugs from them :)
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

James kissing his new turtle cousin :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG02958-20120223-0832.jpg
    IMG02958-20120223-0832.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Ooh she is so gorgeous. Send Cassie lots of love from us. Her labour sounds hard, but cuddles with that cutie must make it seem a distant memory. :cloud9: thank you for the update April.

And she's little, Cassie was worried about her being a biggun wasn't she?

Oooh she's soo adorable! Congrats Cassie and Dave!

Elina has that sleepsuit, it's a Mothercare pack of 3.

The labour sounds awful but I'm glad everything is OK now!

Ahhhhhh, welcome to the world little Emmie and mega congrats to Cassie and Dave. It sounds like a very long and hard labour but also sounds like Cassie has done incredibly well.

Thanks for the update April and the picture is just adorable :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->