<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

I feel bad I keep DH awake with all my tossing and turning and bathroom breaks. He just said he was going to sleep on couch and then a min later came back and said sorry it's not my fault I can't sleep. I wasnt offended that he wanted to sleep on couch I mean he has to work and I'm keeping him up but glad he is back with me!! Our day bed should arrive in a couple weeks so if I start really keeping him up he should use it and not feel bad bc I don't want him tired at work.

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:CONGRATULATIONS CASSIE!!!!! So happy for you and she is absolutely gorgeous! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

What a morning!!!!! I had such a bad pain night last night and woke up with full blown MS symptoms - left leg not listening to me at all, tingly feet and really bad pain. I had to take 2 Stopayne again which I feel bad about doing but there was no other option. Came to work thinking I'd have something to eat after my patient at 10 - so around 11. She ended up talking for 2 hours so I'm very swimmy in the head and starving. Just had a smoothie with Mesquite powder so hopefully that will sustain me a bit. They've made a bean and veg curry as the lunch special so when that's ready I'll have some

I'm REALLY hoping that the return of the MS symptoms so badly is indicating a hormonal shift and that Tori is on her way. Just not tonight because it's open day at Tarquin's school for next year tomorrow and then I have a patient who is travelling far to see me. And my mom is taking me out for lunch tomorrow afternoon. So early next week would be good :thumbup:....look at me making useless plans :haha:

423692_10151296420730207_750815206_22631890_860415974_n.jpg

:yipee: Cassie, huge congratulations!
Emmie is beautiful :baby:.
Enjoy your first mummy moments :hugs:.

Wowzer I am so jealous now!! I want my baby to be here (fully cooked of course)

Sorry for the post and run...my internet's been a bit dodgy and I have been making mother's day cards.

Sarachka the images on the tiles are going to be disney :)
DSCF0425.jpg

DSCF0426.jpg

DSCF0424.jpg

These are the cards and my home made fish cakes :D

I know Sarah I'm jealous also I want it to be may so inca meet my little girls!!

Im so tire bc I didn't sleep well but have to get up since plumber is coming in 20 min.

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/e03a7655.jpg

The very very early beginnings of thinking about a hospital bag. Need to add nappies for the baby and then everything for me. When is the ideal time to do it? Start of mat leave I guess?

So far:
3 sleep suits
1 romper outfit for home coming
1 pr of socks
1 pr of scratch mits
1 blanket
1 muslin
1 Muslim (OH, sorry couldn't resist the obvious joke)
2 hats which I'm hoping will be too big
4 vests

V nice cards Ginge! I will probably make the one for my mumsie too

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/e03a7655.jpg

The very very early beginnings of thinking about a hospital bag. Need to add nappies for the baby and then everything for me. When is the ideal time to do it? Start of mat leave I guess?

So far:
3 sleep suits
1 romper outfit for home coming
1 pr of socks
1 pr of scratch mits
1 blanket
1 muslin
1 Muslim (OH, sorry couldn't resist the obvious joke)
2 hats which I'm hoping will be too big
4 vests

:haha: brilliant, i cant believe its not long now i cant wait to meet your baby girl!

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s320x320/418019_1889514414304_1734791970_949440_1344923806_n.jpg

the view in south woodham ferrers today :)

Next Wednesday is our Fourth wedding anniversary. The traditional gift is fruits and flowers. I'm thinking of making a little hamper for DH with a fruit loaf, some jam, chocolate covered strawberries etc. Plus some non fruit bits and pieces.

I hate going in the Ocean (I love looking at it) but I hate going in it because I feel it is dirty but for some reason I have a strong need to go in it rt now (not that I can bc it is so cold) I am very odd today. I just want the plumbers to finish so that I can go get some outfits. I actually started crying bc I had nothing to wear this morning I am so uncomfortable in my clothes they don't fit me correctly and I have such a hard time walking around stores so the idea of going to get clothes is upsetting.

I know how yOu feel Addie. I have nothing to wear but the thought of walking round shops, trying stuff on etc sounds like torture.

April it's a gorgeous day here today. Makes me feel like it's SPRING!! Spring means BABIES

Can anyone see anything obvious I've missed off the baby list for hospital bag?

I just want a few T shirts and new pants. I think I am just cranky bc I didn't sleep I have people in my house again my bathrooms still wont be done after today bc painter has to come and I am in clothes that are making me feel stuck. MAY COME QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->