<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Can anyone see anything obvious I've missed off the baby list for hospital bag?

Your list looks good. I needed more sleepsuits and muslins (I had to send my mum home for more) because lyra was quite sicky and I had to stay a night which I hadnt anticipated.

I'm battling Lyra for my parents remote. She's surrounded by toys but only wants the darn remote :dohh: or their newspaper because she quite likes to eat paper.

Can anyone see anything obvious I've missed off the baby list for hospital bag?

Your list looks good. I needed more sleepsuits and muslins (I had to send my mum home for more) because lyra was quite sicky and I had to stay a night which I hadnt anticipated.

Ok cheers, l'll add a couple more. I probably need something like a cardigan too.

Hi lovers!

Last day with my parents- they leave tomorrow :cry: We've had a fun day- we spent 2hrs all in the big bed singing and reading this morning (my mum, dad, Holly, me, bump, dog and 2cats- it was like some mad raft full of loons :fool:) Then I went to the shops while parents played with Holly and got delicious food for a slap up lunch, which I made and 'twas NOMMO-then we went for a lovely walk in the woods with pooface and our wellington boots, and now we're chillaxin' with tea on the sofa :coffee:

Hello Bethany, I see you!!! :hi:

:wave: You couldn't miss me! My bump has expandicated massively :shock: My mum has just put some stuff in the car to post to you from the UK! And I'll post an envelope of the lighter stuff from here.

Not for baby, but take a can of mineral water spray to l'hopital- I loved that during labour :thumbup:

OMG has Cassie's baby been born? No one tells me anything round here! :haha:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :wohoo:

We are all well? :flower:

One is having trouble catching up on one's slow computer :book:

Random good news item for The Teflons- the insurance will pay almost the entire electricity repair bill :yipee:

Im here im here........first off sezi thanks so much for the text update :hugs:what would i do without you:shrug:,we are doing a table top sale on saturday morning to raise wedding money as its draining us wish us look i have been sorting all day and i have hardly any clothes or shoes now lol!!! or books or anything really:haha:

Currently my dining room and lounge both have pale beige walls and they'll have oak hardwood flooring. I'm thinking about a feature wall in both. The dining room has never really been decorated properly and has always been a dumping ground for laundry, shopping, shoes etc. now that the repulsive green carpet has gone I can see how it could easily be a very nice room. I'm thinking of green tones to bring a bit of colour, perhaps this wallpaper

https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0315068/0315068_l2.jpg

My lounge has a really lame attempt at a beige/brown/red theme. I have a red blanket, vase, 2 cushions and a set of candles lol. That too needs to be developed more. I quite like this paper for a feature wall

https://www.wilkinsonplus.com/content/ebiz/wilkinsonplus/invt/0307226/0307226_l2.jpg

:cloud9:they are both nice i love the dining room choice:thumbup

Congrats on princess Emmie Reed xxxx:hugs:
can you now Molly?

SHE IS ADORABLE, HUGS:hugs:FOR THE SHIT LABOUR THOUGH HUNNY:cry:

Next Wednesday is our Fourth wedding anniversary. The traditional gift is fruits and flowers. I'm thinking of making a little hamper for DH with a fruit loaf, some jam, chocolate covered strawberries etc. Plus some non fruit bits and pieces.

THAT SOUNDS LOVELY Essie oops caps lock:dohh:

Hi lovers!

Last day with my parents- they leave tomorrow :cry: We've had a fun day- we spent 2hrs all in the big bed singing and reading this morning (my mum, dad, Holly, me, bump, dog and 2cats- it was like some mad raft full of loons :fool:) Then I went to the shops while parents played with Holly and got delicious food for a slap up lunch, which I made and 'twas NOMMO-then we went for a lovely walk in the woods with pooface and our wellington boots, and now we're chillaxin' with tea on the sofa :coffee:

wow you must have a really big strong bed :haha:

I now have a banging head which needs to go as its a spinning night

Nate's rash has vanished:thumbup:and he is more himself today:thumbup:

urgh feel sick again! dinner washing washing up bath bed! sortedddddd

I feel like a lazy blob. DH dad is here building things his mom is cleaning the house n I'm on the couch doing nothing. Feel a bit guilty I can't help n I'm just sitting around as they organize things.

my daughter just did the loser sign at me because i told her to get ready for bed when she didnt want to! hello teenager! wth! *rude*
Molly are you moving earlier than planned?

TRIN, feel better love. :hugs:

April, yes we are moving earlier. Sorry about the tweeny attitude.

oooh Molly are you excited or worried?
Trin hope you feel better in the morning
Addie enjoy relaxing not long and youll be on your toes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back