<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Addie your hospital bag will be big!

will the girls have to stay in a few days?

Evening all :howdy:

Bi-zeeeeeee day today! Haven't stopped until now. Big journey tomorrow up to bonny Scotland but shhhhhh, it's a secret from my SIL as it's her 40th birthday and we're going to surprise her :happydance:

I'll have a quick catch up before I start packing for myself....may I say, the amount of stuff we have to take for Cara defies belief....she's only ickle, how can she possibly need a whole boot full of stuff :shrug:

Anywhooooooooooo......................

Lyra is grinding her teeth, it's like nails down a chalk board.

What a morning!!!!! I had such a bad pain night last night and woke up with full blown MS symptoms - left leg not listening to me at all, tingly feet and really bad pain. I had to take 2 Stopayne again which I feel bad about doing but there was no other option. Came to work thinking I'd have something to eat after my patient at 10 - so around 11. She ended up talking for 2 hours so I'm very swimmy in the head and starving. Just had a smoothie with Mesquite powder so hopefully that will sustain me a bit. They've made a bean and veg curry as the lunch special so when that's ready I'll have some

I'm REALLY hoping that the return of the MS symptoms so badly is indicating a hormonal shift and that Tori is on her way. Just not tonight because it's open day at Tarquin's school for next year tomorrow and then I have a patient who is travelling far to see me. And my mom is taking me out for lunch tomorrow afternoon. So early next week would be good :thumbup:....look at me making useless plans :haha:

Oh Trin..sounds horrible..all the pain I mean. I hope this passes quickly. Doesn't pregnancy normally give you relief from your MS symptoms?

I do hope Tori arrives in a timely fashion :haha:

I feel like a lazy blob. DH dad is here building things his mom is cleaning the house n I'm on the couch doing nothing. Feel a bit guilty I can't help n I'm just sitting around as they organize things.

Enjoy it while it lasts addie for soon you will be a very busy lady indeed :thumbup:

Addie your hospital bag will be big!

will the girls have to stay in a few days?

Yes it will be!! We will stay in hospital 2 days if it is a vaginal and 4 days if it is a c section. Hopefully they will be born between 37-38 weeks and not earlier bc then there is a possibility they will need the nicu but I doubt it I think they will be born at the rt time and a good weight. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hi lovers!

Last day with my parents- they leave tomorrow :cry: We've had a fun day- we spent 2hrs all in the big bed singing and reading this morning (my mum, dad, Holly, me, bump, dog and 2cats- it was like some mad raft full of loons :fool:) Then I went to the shops while parents played with Holly and got delicious food for a slap up lunch, which I made and 'twas NOMMO-then we went for a lovely walk in the woods with pooface and our wellington boots, and now we're chillaxin' with tea on the sofa :coffee:

Sounds like you're all having a great time...you've all gone a bit Von Trapp :thumbup: Enjoy the rest of the time with them :hugs:

Well lovely ladies, I must bid you all a fond farewell for the next few days. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and i look forward to a mammoth catch up next week :thumbup:

Take care, love you all :hugs:

PS..If anything big happens (Tori), I'm on text/BBM :thumbup:

wahhh will miss you Kit enjoy yourself and will be sure to let you know if Tori makes an appearance :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->