<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Sorry I missed everyone. :( New plan is that the kids and I will be flying out on the 21st. :shock: So soon.

Wow, Molly - that is so exciting!

Do you have a place lined up? Or are you staying with family until you find a place?

:dance: A new chapter in your lives! I can't wait for pictures!!! :hugs:

We have a place lined up but not until the 1st so we will be staying with my sister for that week. :)

Trin, so sorry your MS is acting up! That's poofucks. Maybe it means Tori soon :dance:

Kit, have fun in Scotland! Sounds like a wonderful little vacay and I do expect a picture of two of the bonny landscape! :thumbup:

April, what a cheeky girl you have! Sounds like how I was at that age...!

Hayley, glad Nate's rash has gone! Phew! Those kinds of things are so worrisome when they crop up!

Sarah, cute little pink things for your baby bag! I never had a hospital bag, so nothing to input there... are you still maybe doing cloth diapering?? I've been so very happy with the cloth diapers we chose... and my goodness does it save money! Diapers are very expensive, I think.

Today Rhyko and I went to the zoo with our mommy group! Was lots of fun and got to meet some new mommies. It's a small zoo with a really strong local community following - their big thing is that they have some tigers and mountain lions (cougars, pumas... whatever you want to call them!) that they raised from cubs. You all may remember when I went to this zoo last summer when I was pregnant? I took a picture by a bronze turtle statue? The mountain lion cubs were just about 5 weeks old then and so cute... they are 9 months old (teenagers!) now and so adorable! I wanted to pet them... :haha:

So yesterday we bought a camp trailer! As I mentioned.
I convinced DH that we shouldn't buy the big fancy hard-side trailer that we looked at at the RV show a couple weekends ago... it was pretty expensive, and I decided that we should just go with a 'tent-trailer' (pop-up camper... not sure how well versed you across the pond girls all are in such things...!) and save our money for other things (our next house!!). So we did. I struck a great deal and bought the trailer before DH had even seen it! :haha:
Here's what it looks like:
https://l.yimg.com/ck/image/A1293/1293166/300_1293166.jpg
https://cache.lespac.com/1/grandephoto/66/9354766/41534054.jpg

Trin, so sorry your MS is acting up! That's poofucks. Maybe it means Tori soon :dance:

Kit, have fun in Scotland! Sounds like a wonderful little vacay and I do expect a picture of two of the bonny landscape! :thumbup:

Hayley, glad Nate's rash has gone! Phew! Those kinds of things are so worrisome when they crop up!

Sarah, cute little pink things for your baby bag! I never had a hospital bag, so nothing to input there... are you still maybe doing cloth diapering?? I've been so very happy with the cloth diapers we chose... and my goodness does it save money! Diapers are very expensive, I think.

I was indeed planning on cloth diapering but ... well .... laziness strikes.

I am the queen of lazy... but it's not too bad! I never fold them or anything - they go from the dryer to his room in a laundry basket and I just pick them out of there and then toss the used ones in the wet bag and then that whole thing just gets tossed in the wash. Usually I can get DH to switch them over, too! :thumbup:

I spend about....Mmmm $26 on diapers a month. Every now and again I drop $6 on wipes. Cheap enough for me :blush: I just can't manage cloth diapers I'm top of everything else.

I am the queen of lazy... but it's not too bad! I never fold them or anything - they go from the dryer to his room in a laundry basket and I just pick them out of there and then toss the used ones in the wet bag and then that whole thing just gets tossed in the wash. Usually I can get DH to switch them over, too! :thumbup:

What do you do when you're out? Carry round a nasty wet liner until you're home? This is the main thing putting me off, that and the fact that they don't actually seem very absorbent

I spend about....Mmmm $26 on diapers a month. Every now and again I drop $6 on wipes. Cheap enough for me :blush: I just can't manage cloth diapers I'm top of everything else.

Yeah I thought nappies were way more expensive than they are, another reason I gave up the idea.

The disposables we have bought a few times are the free and clear ones from Whole Foods and they are about $.40 per diaper! But they are perfume, dye and chlorine free and that's important to me. :shrug:

We use cloth wipes, too. In a wipes warmer :haha:

What do you do when you're out? Carry round a nasty wet liner until you're home? This is the main thing putting me off, that and the fact that they don't actually seem very absorbent

Yeah I thought nappies were way more expensive than they are, another reason I gave up the idea.

When we are out I put the wet diapers in a water proof bag. The diaper covers I have you can wipe dry and reuse multiple times until they are 'dirty'. And the cloth prefolds I have are very absorbent. I think it maybe depends on the brand :shrug:

Meant to say as well, good buy on your camper Luna!:thumbup:

Thanks! We're very excited. I'm mostly excited about the fact that it's about 1/4 the price of the thing DH wanted... :haha:

We're booking some camping trips, now! :thumbup:

Thanks, Essie! :hugs:

Oh, my... I think I request a picture of Lyra with this toothy grin!!! [-o&lt;

Thanks, Essie! :hugs:

Oh, my... I think I request a picture of Lyra with this toothy grin!!! [-o&lt;

I will try and get a picture later. She is very good at knowing when im trying to take a picture and swaps her smiling/giggling for a deadpan expression :haha: but I will do my best :thumbup:

She seems to have settled (after an hours feed!) so I'm hoping to get some more sleep. Night night :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->