<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Awesome Luna you guys will have such fun times in the camper!!

It's 1am and my good friend acid woke me up!!!! DH just put on a cute song that goes " go to sleep u little babe" lol he's cute. Ok had some milk now time to try and sleep.

Morning dudes, I'll be back with you today because my parents leave soon, and dh is back tomorrow from skiing, so you'll get spammed in between :haha:

Sarachka as you know I used cloth nappies for over a year but when I went out for any length of time I took diposables so as not to carry dirty nappies around Paris or in my bike basket. But to be honest I don't think they're such a saving as all that, not once baby is a bit bigger and not crapping at every feed. :shrug: And at toys r us you can get such good deals on nappies nowadays- cloth nappies have lost their golden glow for me they had when I was pregnant with Holly and when using them with her. They weren't much hassle though so that's the cool thing, especially if you only have one bubs in nappies to deal with.

Well spotted Essie!! Hello Cassie! :hi: :hugs: Welcome to the early birds club!! Are you feeding Emmie? What a cute name!

This is where my mum gets weepy soon, saying bye bye to Holly:cry: Back soon, they've loaded their luggage now..

Aww B. So sad about your mum and dad leaving. :( At least though you've had a good visit eh? :hugs:

Yes you did Miss Cassie! Congrats on you beautiful Miss Emmie, she's absolutely gorgeous darling. Good job. :hugs: How do you feel?

Thread clearer here! ....suppose I should go off to sleep. Dentist appointment in 7 hours. :(

Ihave literally just read all your lovely posts while me and emmie were working hard to get her out! Thank you all so much! Iv found it hard to reply to everyone but we appreciated all your kind words! Yes I'm just casually lying on my side having morning cuddles with emmie while she suckles on the boobie ( she loves the boob). We got back to my local hospital last night which is nice! Yes literally was the hardest thing iv ever done this labour malark! It was like ever hour or 2 there was a new problem! That we were faced with! But look at the end result! I just can't stop staring at her!im lucky Cos although the labour was hideous emmie is a really good baby, content and took to breastfeeding straight away!

Dave is in complete awe of her! He is amazing with her! Absolute natural! And was so supportive throughout (although I think he got worried at times) but he said he had never seen me scream or shout the wAy I did at the surgeon when he was cutting me and ripping me with them forceps! :haha: I must admit I did apologise after to the surgeon as I'm usually rather a polite person :haha: I'm rather tender and bruised everywear I was cut for the forceps but still tore as well (he had to basically make me a new bum :blush:) and I'm very bruised and swollen down there! And I think I had every drip and monitor prodded into my skin so sore from all the poking around.

I didnt get my planned waterbirth and everything went wrong But I just love her so much I'd do it again tomorow if I could have her all over again! Wish I could send u pics but can't as on my phone! Oh and while I was pushing they were saying it's going to be a big one and she is dainty compared to what we all thought!

Anyway, I'm thinking of you all and sorry I struggled to keep everyone informed (dave even said to me should I update the turtles and I shouted at him not the time! I think I was having sore contractions by then :haha:) he even ended getting a £50 parking fine Cos he was just late putting a new ticket on his car cos I wouldn't let him leave while getting the epidural in my back!:dohh:

Anyway sending huge lots of love and cuddles from me and emmie! Xxxxxxxxxx can't wait to join mummy turtles for the feeds in the mornings! Xxxxx

I spend about....Mmmm $26 on diapers a month. Every now and again I drop $6 on wipes. Cheap enough for me :blush: I just can't manage cloth diapers I'm top of everything else.

it would literally be impossible for me to think about it with 3 children the amount of washing i have now id have to potty train James now! lol

Oh cassie !!!!!

Emmie is so beautiful ! Looks like you did a fab job despite the labour not going as you planned. Enjoy every minute and make sure you rest when you can - let Daddy Dave spoil you both x

Sarah, cute little pink things for your baby bag! I never had a hospital bag, so nothing to input there... are you still maybe doing cloth diapering?? I've been so very happy with the cloth diapers we chose... and my goodness does it save money! Diapers are very expensive, I think.

I was indeed planning on cloth diapering but ... well .... laziness strikes.

I am the queen of lazy... but it's not too bad! I never fold them or anything - they go from the dryer to his room in a laundry basket and I just pick them out of there and then toss the used ones in the wet bag and then that whole thing just gets tossed in the wash. Usually I can get DH to switch them over, too! :thumbup:

What do you do when you're out? Carry round a nasty wet liner until you're home? This is the main thing putting me off, that and the fact that they don't actually seem very absorbent

I spend about....Mmmm $26 on diapers a month. Every now and again I drop $6 on wipes. Cheap enough for me :blush: I just can't manage cloth diapers I'm top of everything else.

Yeah I thought nappies were way more expensive than they are, another reason I gave up the idea.

you can get 2 boxes of nappies in asda for £20 that last about a month

Ihave literally just read all your lovely posts while me and emmie were working hard to get her out! Thank you all so much! Iv found it hard to reply to everyone but we appreciated all your kind words! Yes I'm just casually lying on my side having morning cuddles with emmie while she suckles on the boobie ( she loves the boob). We got back to my local hospital last night which is nice! Yes literally was the hardest thing iv ever done this labour malark! It was like ever hour or 2 there was a new problem! That we were faced with! But look at the end result! I just can't stop staring at her!im lucky Cos although the labour was hideous emmie is a really good baby, content and took to breastfeeding straight away!

Dave is in complete awe of her! He is amazing with her! Absolute natural! And was so supportive throughout (although I think he got worried at times) but he said he had never seen me scream or shout the wAy I did at the surgeon when he was cutting me and ripping me with them forceps! :haha: I must admit I did apologise after to the surgeon as I'm usually rather a polite person :haha: I'm rather tender and bruised everywear I was cut for the forceps but still tore as well (he had to basically make me a new bum :blush:) and I'm very bruised and swollen down there! And I think I had every drip and monitor prodded into my skin so sore from all the poking around.

I didnt get my planned waterbirth and everything went wrong But I just love her so much I'd do it again tomorow if I could have her all over again! Wish I could send u pics but can't as on my phone! Oh and while I was pushing they were saying it's going to be a big one and she is dainty compared to what we all thought!

Anyway, I'm thinking of you all and sorry I struggled to keep everyone informed (dave even said to me should I update the turtles and I shouted at him not the time! I think I was having sore contractions by then :haha:) he even ended getting a £50 parking fine Cos he was just late putting a new ticket on his car cos I wouldn't let him leave while getting the epidural in my back!:dohh:

Anyway sending huge lots of love and cuddles from me and emmie! Xxxxxxxxxx can't wait to join mummy turtles for the feeds in the mornings! Xxxxx

Awww Cassie this sounds VERY like Holly's birth!! Lot's of hideousness for lots of loveliness at the end:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:I can just see you drinking her in with your eyes:cloud9: And don't worry- the feeling that you have a gigantic sore melon between your legs goes away after a couple of weeks:hugs: Congratulations my lovely, enjoy!!!:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:xxxxxxxxxxx

you just made me well up!:cry: so happy for you Cassie and you did so well going through all of that! So glad Emmie is content and loving the boobie! enjoy every moment of it lovely xxxxx

Aww B. So sad about your mum and dad leaving. :( At least though you've had a good visit eh? :hugs:

Thanks Molly:hugs:- and yes, a good visit. I can't believe it's been a whole week though! It's gone sooooooooooooo quickly :shock: Holly came out with quite a few new words this week- she's now going to be really confused when the French clan arrive back from skiing tomorrow afternoon and it all goes back to French :awww:

Holly cried too this time saying goodbye- she's over it now though! That's the cool thing about 2yr olds, they get over it quickly!!

Luna loving the caravan/camper! youll have fab holidays in that, that Rhyko can look back and remember :)

ahh B sorry your parents have to go, and bless Holly what a sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->