<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

We had a nice walk through the grounds at the Queen's house today. It was almost warm enough to not need a coat. Spring seems to be arriving, the snowdrops are springing up in our garden.

I had bloods done 10 days ago at MW so I'm hoping that nothing is wrong else I think they'd have called by now.

I'm sure it's nothing and you scratching it isn't helping! Put Elina's scratch mitts on!!:fool:

We had a nice walk through the grounds at the Queen's house today. It was almost warm enough to not need a coat. Spring seems to be arriving, the snowdrops are springing up in our garden.

Gorge isn't it :cloud9: I wore a pink cotton jacket today, so nice to be in light colours and fabrics after thick dark wool coats all winter!

I had bloods done 10 days ago at MW so I'm hoping that nothing is wrong else I think they'd have called by now.

I'm sure nothing is wrong. It's just a condition that came to mind when you mentioned itching, I wasnt sure if you'd have heard of it. Since it's rare it's not as widely known as pre-eclampsia or GD. Its very unlikely, just something to mention to mw if it continues to be bad. Have you found anything to ease the itching at all?

Just been Googling pregnancy itchiness- the liver thing is really rare, and is when bile doesn't flow correctly in the liver and bile forms under the skin. I remember in 3rd tri with Holly having the liver blood tests, I wasn't itchy but it was just routine because I'm in France and they do that kind of thing here, and remember them asking beforehand if I had any pains in my chest or itching.

Yes it is rare, so unlikely to be the case for Sarah but worth mentioning just in case. Not something we have routine tests for, you seem to have tests for a lot more than we do.

It may only be routine for GD pregnancies since we are in the 'high risk' category, but since I've only had GD pregnancies I don't know how normal ones go!! We do have the toxo every month though which I don't think in the UK is the case. The liver one was a test I had to go to the hospital for so possibly a 'special' one!

No we don't Have toxo test here. All my mw said was if you have cats then don't change the litter, and be careful if you're gardening.

Well I'm off to bed now, nearly 11 so not the very early night I was planning after my late one last night after all! :dohh:

Maybe you have back to work allergy Sarachka!

Sleep tight all xxxx :hugs: :kiss: xxxx

Gorge isn't it :cloud9: I wore a pink cotton jacket today, so nice to be in light colours and fabrics after thick dark wool coats all winter!

I'm looking forward to all the places I can take Lyra now it's a bit warmer and there is no snow or ice to worry about.

Night B sleep well. I'm off to bed too i think. Night all :kiss:

Sarah, so sorry you're itchy. :hugs:

Leo is coughing/choking/gagging and stops breathing for about 5 seconds, is wheezing, feverish, not eating much, and only had 3 wet nappies yesterday. I'm tired, stressed, and not at all dealing well today. I am to treat his fever with OTC fever reducer and administer albuterol steroids treatments. Oh and bring him back to his regular doc on Thursday.

Oh Molly I hope he gets better very quickly, I'm sure he will :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: So worrying when they're poorly though :nope:

:hug: xxxxx

Molly I'm sure he will get better very quickly :hugs: Poor thing doesn't feel well but he has an amazing mom taking care of him.

Sarah i hope the itching stops. I would call ur doctor and see what the reccomend.

I went to my friends baby shower today. It was fun. I sat for 3 hours tho and that wasn't fun my back is hurting. I had another back spasm last night that left me on the floor crying. They really hurt!! The girls were moving around like crazy at the party. It was amazing it was non stop they really had fun at the party :thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Thanks ladies. I had a break down in the middle of the grocery store when I went for the OTC fever reducer ... embarrassing as all hell :blush: I'm sure he'll live but its hard in the here and now.

Addie, sorry your back hurts sweetness. I'm glad you had fun though. :thumbup:

Don't be embarrassed it must be so hard watching ur little guy not feeling well. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->