<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

AMAZING STATISTICS on the Monday Check-In

Fasting bloods- 81 :thumbup:

And...Weight for it........50.7kg! :wohoo:

I am officially a whole kilo heavier than when Holly was born! :wohoo: Bet Henry's just a whopper though :haha: But hardly had a PP blood over 100, let alone over 120 so am doing ok and if Henry is big it's not my fault but DH's for being big and having mahoosive feet :sulk:

Happy Monday all, good luck working turts :hugs:

Clare, how did your first night sleeping alone go? Hope you both slept brilliantly!!

I'm full of excitement this morning because I'm pregnant and going to have a baby pretty soon :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I must devise a scheme for being able to roller blade with both of them though. Holly will have to use the buggy board I reckon. I have massive roller blading cravings every year once the spring weather comes and they are coming on really strong at the moment! Zoom zoom whizz whizz. I'm going to travel really light to the UK in the summer and take my blades with me coz Southend seafront is good for blading and I'll hopefully be able to persuade my mum to look after my sprogs for a bit while I have a whizz.

xxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

Off for :coffee: and a read of my Italian until my gorgeous smiley wriggly HollyMonkeyBum calls me :awww: xxxxxxxx

Hello....remember me ? I am so sorry i keep goin MIA :blush:with wedding plannin, nursery seeking for baba Nate and generally been god damn busy i have seemed to of neglected my fave lovelies since thursday:dohh:please forgive me :flower:

Well there is totes to many pgs for one to do a catch up so would a kind turtle like to fill me in?

I hope all preggy turts are fabulous and all children and bebes are being well behaved and are well

our bathroom is still unfinished but we have gained a goldfish off the builder who rescued him from a reposssession :dohh:

Wozers time is flying for you two B and Sezi you have pumpkins in your tummies hehe!!!!!!! Back to work sarachka? how is your decorating? is the wood floor finished? hello B and holly

Morning :hi: :coffee:

Just on the train, my friend is moving in today while I am at work, who knows she might even want to clean our house! That would be lovely, had people round for the match yesterday after my blazing row with Adam and we had beer and I ate so much fooood! I shouldn't be allowed to do that... I'm just on the train on the way to work :cry: sad times but I suppose it's Tuesday tomorrow and I'll soon be on Friday again :)

Thanks essie. I don't think I've done anything too wrong on Facebook, I don't want people (boys) on there knowing I live alone! Think it's stupid, and would he rather I talked about my bf tweeting other birds, so he could see how many perves underneath (comment) say stuff like 'he's stupid, I'll keep you company...' kwim?

Molly - hope little Leo is better soon sweets. Sorry it's getting to you :nope: :hugs: :hug:

Morning girls.

B, that's marvelous about your weigh in and bloods. Well done. Is it just me or have your bloods been behaving quite well recently? I haven't been to sleep yet, every time I begin to drift off he wakes me with a choke and gasp and a "hey mom, have a heart seizure cause I sound like I'm dying" My word. Thanks for asking. :hugs:

Jaynie, thanks for the Leo well wishes. Nuv you baby cakes, have a great day. :flower:

Sarah, why so Sucky a day today?

Hayls, hello darling. :wave:

:hi: Hayley :thumbup: how's the wedding planning going?

fantastic thanks jaynie very stressful but fun, how's you chick?

Morning girls.

B, that's marvelous about your weigh in and bloods. Well done. Is it just me or have your bloods been behaving quite well recently? I haven't been to sleep yet, every time I begin to drift off he wakes me with a choke and gasp and a "hey mom, have a heart seizure cause I sound like I'm dying" My word. Thanks for asking. :hugs:

Jaynie, thanks for the Leo well wishes. Nuv you baby cakes, have a great day. :flower:

:hugs:for leo hope he gets better soon

ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets not talk about last night :wacko::haha:

ok so tired to get to bed at 9 she screamed and screamed in the end i had to take her out.
i then tried when she was sleepy at 10.30 she screamed she had to come in with us and then wouldnt go to sleep until 11.30 then woke up at 12.30 didnt sleep until 4. we had poo puke screaming and leaking nappies hissy: then slept 4- 5.45 so yeh lots of fun :cry:

oh btw who wants preggy tests i dont need them im not preg i just had worst af ever lasted 5 days but was awful.:(

im getting implant in on tuesday bit scared but then i get so sick on the pill.

hows everyone.we will have new baby turtles soon :wohoo: so excited i must start shopping again.

freya is in 9-12 clothes now and they are snug wtf shes 3 months this is crazy shes 19lb.
is she ok? is it ok to be that huge at 3months it like giant syndrome or summit!

Oh no disaster night Clare! Sorry :hugs: She may have sensed you were nervous about the transition? :shrug:

8.64 kilos, I have to convert!

Well that does seem big to me because Holly weighed that at 15 months according to her chart, but Holly has always been on the smaller side of the middle line and French averages are different from English ones- and you're very tall aren't you? I'm no six footer like you so Holly's bound to be smaller! At 3 months she weighed 4.8kgs so about half of Freya but all babies are different :shrug: She'd be way off my French chart though, which goes from 4kgs on the low side and to 7kgs on the high side!! I doubt it's anything other than that she's just a big lass though.

Morning all

It's my 'monday off' :haha: Catching up on invoices this morning and then got a patient this afternoon- sick little boy so I can't put them off

I hardly slept last night. Had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea from my chips and cheese sauce and was up til 2am. At least it was worth it :haha:

My poor maid. Her husband has been beating her again. He beat her on Friday night and she couldn't come to work on Saturday. She thinks it's her fault because she can't have a baby. If she had a baby everything would be fine. I told her it's not likely and asked if she really wants to be tied to this man for the rest of her life. She's confused and she doesn't know. There's all the cultural stuff attached to it as well - she is now a used woman and no one will want her. It sounds like he rapes her too. I told her she needs to get an HIV test because obviously she is having unprotected sex with him because she wants a baby but he is sleeping with 2 other women that she knows about so who knows how many actually. Very sad :nope:

Morning ladies
Molly - big sloppy kisses for poorly Leo - hope he is feeling better soon x

Hayley - I think we both keep going Mia lol

How's all of ya ??? ( will not ask Claire how her night is !!! )

Morning girls.

They have been good Molly, but I think it's just because controlling them has become rather 2nd nature and I know really well how each foodstuff affects me now. I only exceeded recently by eating a slice of pizza, which was a bit :dohh: of me since it was soooooo obvious, pizza being one of the worst things ever for raising blood sugars!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

oh btw who wants preggy tests i dont need them im not preg i just had worst af ever lasted 5 days but was awful.:(

im getting implant in on tuesday bit scared but then i get so sick on the pill.

hows everyone.we will have new baby turtles soon :wohoo: so excited i must start shopping again.

freya is in 9-12 clothes now and they are snug wtf shes 3 months this is crazy shes 19lb.
is she ok? is it ok to be that huge at 3months it like giant syndrome or summit!

I just looked at the red book and she is following the 99.6th line yes ?? I think she is just going to be tall like mummy ! what has the Hv said ?

Lauren is only small due to being prem, and on the prem line she is HUGE ...
My friends 1 year old is only 19lbs but her and her husband are only 5ft 3 so Jess was always going to be dinky xxxx

Oh Trin that's awful ! Lucky that at least she can confide in you xxx

Morning all

It's my 'monday off' :haha: Catching up on invoices this morning and then got a patient this afternoon- sick little boy so I can't put them off

I hardly slept last night. Had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea from my chips and cheese sauce and was up til 2am. At least it was worth it :haha:

My poor maid. Her husband has been beating her again. He beat her on Friday night and she couldn't come to work on Saturday. She thinks it's her fault because she can't have a baby. If she had a baby everything would be fine. I told her it's not likely and asked if she really wants to be tied to this man for the rest of her life. She's confused and she doesn't know. There's all the cultural stuff attached to it as well - she is now a used woman and no one will want her. It sounds like he rapes her too. I told her she needs to get an HIV test because obviously she is having unprotected sex with him because she wants a baby but he is sleeping with 2 other women that she knows about so who knows how many actually. Very sad :nope:

Blimey, poor lady. Sounds like a baby in the firing line is the last thing that would help!

Hello Trin:hugs: So near now!

Morning!! 4am here hoping to go back to sleep soon.

B amazing numbers today!!

I have nothing planned for the day. Cleaners coming in the am and that's it. DH looks so cute I want to give him a cuddle but I don't want to wake him since he has work. I am so over the cold and can't wait for Sprin to arrive!!

DH was getting so excited yesterday bc it's almost May when the girls will arrive. I am so excited as well but wish doctors had a magic wand and women didn't have to be in pain to have children. Can't wait to find out of I am having a vaginal birth or c-section. Won't know that till April so trying not to get nervous about it.

The girls kicks are getting so strong it's amazing!! Can't wait to see their little faces!!!

Question, has anyone read the hunger games?? I hear it is amazing and is becoming a movie but when someone described what it was about it made me feel a bit sick. Children fighting to the death to provide food for the district they live in. I want to read it since I am told it is amazing but not sure if I can stomach it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->