<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

oh btw who wants preggy tests i dont need them im not preg i just had worst af ever lasted 5 days but was awful.:(

im getting implant in on tuesday bit scared but then i get so sick on the pill.

hows everyone.we will have new baby turtles soon :wohoo: so excited i must start shopping again.

freya is in 9-12 clothes now and they are snug wtf shes 3 months this is crazy shes 19lb.
is she ok? is it ok to be that huge at 3months it like giant syndrome or summit!

I just looked at the red book and she is following the 99.6th line yes ?? I think she is just going to be tall like mummy ! what has the Hv said ?

Lauren is only small due to being prem, and on the prem line she is HUGE ...
My friends 1 year old is only 19lbs but her and her husband are only 5ft 3 so Jess was always going to be dinky xxxx

See our charts are so different. I'm sure on a Scandinavian chart Freya would be average/small! Sarkosy is so short that he probably changed the French charts to make himself look bigger so it's really hard to compare between countries and morphologies. My doc always says to me "cats don't make dogs" when she weighs Holly :haha:

Morning all

It's my 'monday off' :haha: Catching up on invoices this morning and then got a patient this afternoon- sick little boy so I can't put them off

I hardly slept last night. Had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea from my chips and cheese sauce and was up til 2am. At least it was worth it :haha:

My poor maid. Her husband has been beating her again. He beat her on Friday night and she couldn't come to work on Saturday. She thinks it's her fault because she can't have a baby. If she had a baby everything would be fine. I told her it's not likely and asked if she really wants to be tied to this man for the rest of her life. She's confused and she doesn't know. There's all the cultural stuff attached to it as well - she is now a used woman and no one will want her. It sounds like he rapes her too. I told her she needs to get an HIV test because obviously she is having unprotected sex with him because she wants a baby but he is sleeping with 2 other women that she knows about so who knows how many actually. Very sad :nope:

Blimey, poor lady. Sounds like a baby in the firing line is the last thing that would help!

Hello Trin:hugs: So near now!

I know! My tickers says 10 days!!!!:argh:

Wow Trin that is so sad she is in that situation. I hope she gets the strength to leave him. Does she have family living around the area??

Henry is going to be a whopper I'm sure. Julien and Simon are massive for their age, despite their mum being 5ft. DH makes big boys :shock:

Morning all

It's my 'monday off' :haha: Catching up on invoices this morning and then got a patient this afternoon- sick little boy so I can't put them off

I hardly slept last night. Had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea from my chips and cheese sauce and was up til 2am. At least it was worth it :haha:

My poor maid. Her husband has been beating her again. He beat her on Friday night and she couldn't come to work on Saturday. She thinks it's her fault because she can't have a baby. If she had a baby everything would be fine. I told her it's not likely and asked if she really wants to be tied to this man for the rest of her life. She's confused and she doesn't know. There's all the cultural stuff attached to it as well - she is now a used woman and no one will want her. It sounds like he rapes her too. I told her she needs to get an HIV test because obviously she is having unprotected sex with him because she wants a baby but he is sleeping with 2 other women that she knows about so who knows how many actually. Very sad :nope:

Blimey, poor lady. Sounds like a baby in the firing line is the last thing that would help!

And you had the runs last night, as your ticker recommends:haha:

And you've all seen how massive his willy is (Henry's, not dh's!) so just imagine the size of dem feet :shock: Enormous great feet! I'm going to have to knit giant booties, with a whole ball of wool per bootie :argh:

Morning!! 4am here hoping to go back to sleep soon.

B amazing numbers today!!

I have nothing planned for the day. Cleaners coming in the am and that's it. DH looks so cute I want to give him a cuddle but I don't want to wake him since he has work. I am so over the cold and can't wait for Sprin to arrive!!

DH was getting so excited yesterday bc it's almost May when the girls will arrive. I am so excited as well but wish doctors had a magic wand and women didn't have to be in pain to have children. Can't wait to find out of I am having a vaginal birth or c-section. Won't know that till April so trying not to get nervous about it.

The girls kicks are getting so strong it's amazing!! Can't wait to see their little faces!!!

Question, has anyone read the hunger games?? I hear it is amazing and is becoming a movie but when someone described what it was about it made me feel a bit sick. Children fighting to the death to provide food for the district they live in. I want to read it since I am told it is amazing but not sure if I can stomach it.

I read 2 reviews of it recently and it sounds amazing. I really want to read it. No money in the budget for book buying now tho

would stop to talk, cant, walking zombie, teething James likes slumber parties with mummy, falling asleep holding hands, nice, but tired, grizzle butt, will cut through soon, i hope, hope youre all ok, love :hugs:

Wow Trin that is so sad she is in that situation. I hope she gets the strength to leave him. Does she have family living around the area??

No, her brothers live in Zimbabwe and she supports them financially. They don't have parents who are living

How come it's nearly 11am already? Weird! I've done none of my errands yet!

Trin I know it's supposed to be amazing I think I'll read it and if I can't stomach it I'll just stop. I watched a preview for the movie and it is upsetting but if so many people say it is amazing I bet it is and I'll give it a try.

would stop to talk, cant, walking zombie, teething James likes slumber parties with mummy, falling asleep holding hands, nice, but tired, grizzle butt, will cut through soon, i hope, hope youre all ok, love :hugs:

Sleep deprivation post! :hugs: Hello, big nuv April xxxx

Oh no it's going to be terrible the lack of sleep! I keep forgetting about that bit:dohh:

Morning all

And you had the runs last night, as your ticker recommends:haha:

Things have been rather loose in that department for weeks, last night was just about the junk food. Feel fine today tho :thumbup:

I'm making a super-healthy stew for dinner tonight

Ahh lack of sleep that is going to be the hardest part for me I loveeeeeeee to sleep!!!!! Remember my week of insomnia how depressed I got!! Thank god we have so much help since 2 babies means extra times getting up. Especially because my pediatrician says depending on their weight it may not be possible to put them on the same schedule for a couple of weeks so it will be nuts the amount of times we will have to get up if we can't put them on the same schedule at first. Hopefully we can.

Mmm stew sounds delish Trin!! I am going to cook DH dinner tonight I've been 2 tired lately but he does so much and deserved a lovely home cooked dinner. Not sure what I'll make yet :shrug:

:cry: So true

402385_10150574872756317_578791316_9181897_548544104_n.jpg

I'm hoping the sunshine will somehow compensate for the lack of sleep Addie- you know how refreshing it is to just sit in the sun with your eyes shut for 10 mins- something I could never do with Holly's birthdate!! Not sure it will work to combat the exhaustion but I may as well be optimistic!!

I've been to Africa once Trin and the thing I recall most is the smell- it had a very particular smell. It was a clingy smell that I'd smell on me months later, randomly on my school uniform, as though it had entered my psyche :shrug: I can still remember the smell, dry and flakey kind of smell

Very true B. we hope to be able to take the girls every Friday-Sunday to the beach house starting in July. We have the hot tub there which is relaxing and the pool and beach. Its DH parents house so they will be there and can watch the girls a little to let DH and I nap and have a few moments to ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->