<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning all

It's my 'monday off' :haha: Catching up on invoices this morning and then got a patient this afternoon- sick little boy so I can't put them off

I hardly slept last night. Had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea from my chips and cheese sauce and was up til 2am. At least it was worth it :haha:

My poor maid. Her husband has been beating her again. He beat her on Friday night and she couldn't come to work on Saturday. She thinks it's her fault because she can't have a baby. If she had a baby everything would be fine. I told her it's not likely and asked if she really wants to be tied to this man for the rest of her life. She's confused and she doesn't know. There's all the cultural stuff attached to it as well - she is now a used woman and no one will want her. It sounds like he rapes her too. I told her she needs to get an HIV test because obviously she is having unprotected sex with him because she wants a baby but he is sleeping with 2 other women that she knows about so who knows how many actually. Very sad :nope:

Blimey, poor lady. Sounds like a baby in the firing line is the last thing that would help!

Hello Trin:hugs: So near now!

omg thats so sad,i want to rescue her :(! i hate men that do that :(

I'll copy that and make stew tonight I think too.

Hayley! :hi: Hellooooo! You've gone again!

oh btw who wants preggy tests i dont need them im not preg i just had worst af ever lasted 5 days but was awful.:(

im getting implant in on tuesday bit scared but then i get so sick on the pill.

hows everyone.we will have new baby turtles soon :wohoo: so excited i must start shopping again.

freya is in 9-12 clothes now and they are snug wtf shes 3 months this is crazy shes 19lb.
is she ok? is it ok to be that huge at 3months it like giant syndrome or summit!

I'm sure Freya is fine. Do you get her weighed at baby clinic? She's just a fast growing girlie.

Just blitzed the bathroom and put THE LAST of the smelly ski trip clothes on to wash :wacko: Gosh when there's washing after 6 of us go on holiday it's going to be fun fun fun!

You do that Sarachka- you'll get a good cream for it if you call up :thumbup:

You know what girls, HOLLY HAS NO SPRING SEASON CARDIGAN OR JUMPER :shock: I've got some wool my mum gave me, not my colour of choice (purple) but a lovely 85% cotton and 15% cashmere mix so I'm going to set to knitting her something quick sharpish.

See ya laters alligators xxxxxxxx

oh btw who wants preggy tests i dont need them im not preg i just had worst af ever lasted 5 days but was awful.:(

im getting implant in on tuesday bit scared but then i get so sick on the pill.

hows everyone.we will have new baby turtles soon :wohoo: so excited i must start shopping again.

freya is in 9-12 clothes now and they are snug wtf shes 3 months this is crazy shes 19lb.
is she ok? is it ok to be that huge at 3months it like giant syndrome or summit!

I'm sure Freya is fine. Do you get her weighed at baby clinic? She's just a fast growing girlie.

iv never got her weighed at clinic i have my own scales altho she was weighed by dr at her hip scan last week and she was 19lb. they didnt say anything about it unless they thought she was older:haha:

Rang doctors. Described itching to receptionist. She said ring mat unit.

Rang mat unit. She asked if I'd had reduced movements. I said today was fine but yesterday was a little reduced and she said they need me in ASAP to be monitored and have bloods taken bc it could be something to do with my liver. She wanted me in right away but Im at work so i have a 17:30 appointment.

I want to take my skin off!!

Rang doctors. Described itching to receptionist. She said ring mat unit.

Rang mat unit. She asked if I'd had reduced movements. I said today was fine but yesterday was a little reduced and she said they need me in ASAP to be monitored and have bloods taken bc it could be something to do with my liver. She wanted me in right away but Im at work so i have a 17:30 appointment.

I want to take my skin off!!

I'm glad you broke your rule and spoke to them, hope it all goes okay at your appointment and results come back okay. I'll be thinking of you.

Sarah glad you called your doctor. I am sure everything will be ok, keep us posted. :hugs::hugs:

I hope they give me some cream that I can slather on my whole body

Just started reading the Hunger Games. It is good so far. Keeps your interest for sure. I will prob finish it in a day or 2.

I had the implant clare :nope: I hated it and it hated me! My friend has had it for three years now and she has been fine.

Could I please be considered for those pregnancy tests :)

Nasty crappy weather here today raining and miserable! But I have paid for the vivarium I fell in love with and have contacted the tax office and am going to get my taxback from 2009 :happydance:

I have been inhaling vaporub out of a bowl and have some on my chest! This colds driving me crazy already!

Addie I've seen a lot of people on Facebook saying they're reading that. Must be popular. What's it about?

Sarah, I hope its not that liver condition. A friend of mine had that... Tis no bueno.

Trin, I'm so sorry about your maid. It's awful being in that kind of life.

gosh i hope youre ok Sarah please keep me updated i wont be on here as much as my prince has turned into a frog with his teething :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->