<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Glad you called Sarachka :thumbup:

I've been at the park for 2hrs with Holly, we just came home in the dusk. Joyness joyness joyness. :cloud9:

Spent most of the time knitting on the bench and chatting to my Russian friend- I asked her whether she had heartburn with her very hairy babies and she said no, none at all!

Hello I'm just on the way home now. Thanks for the well wishes. They monitored foetal movement for about 30 mins and that's fine. They took blood and they think it could be Obstetric cholestasis. They had the results of the bloods done 16/02 and they showed I need iron tablets.

So I have a prescription for cream, an anti histemine, a pessary for the "down there" itch and iron tablets. Have to get it from the hospital pharmacy which is closed to gotta wait until I can get back to the hospital.

Argh! Back pain and the runs...don't get excited, it's been happening for ages

I saw an 8 month old this afternoon. He was so sweet and confident and smiley that he didn't seem sick at all (had a sort of shrek-horn growth thing next to his ear that was a bit distracting tho!). Anyway, when I listened to his chest he had really bad bronchitis - just goes to show they can be so sick and seem so ok. Checking him again on Wednesday - my official last day of work :thumbup:

DH is SOOOO furious and so demoralised. He got paid today (2 days late) and it was his old salary. Not the new salary they agreed to. SO he phoned his boss and his boss told him not to give him attitude!!!! Then the boss's sister, who actually transfers the salaries tried to say that the raise would only come into effect next month :shock: He spoke to them at the beginning of the monthand they didn't say anything about that. They are just assholes :growlmad: I'm so upset for him

Wonder how Sarah is :shrug:

Sarah :hugs: I was hoping for you that it wasnt cholestasis. At least the creams should help (once you're able to get them). Have you got any follow up appointments?

I am so tempted to prank text my mum "they're inducing me!!" lolz

I won't though!

Sarah :hugs: I was hoping for you that it wasnt cholestasis. At least the creams should help (once you're able to get them). Have you got any follow up appointments?

Hopefully not. Only if the blood test gives them reason to

Hi girls! Baby is napping so I've finally got a moment to myself here to catch up!! :hugs:

I went to my friends baby shower today. It was fun. I sat for 3 hours tho and that wasn't fun my back is hurting. I had another back spasm last night that left me on the floor crying. They really hurt!! The girls were moving around like crazy at the party. It was amazing it was non stop they really had fun at the party :thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Saw the pictures on FB! You looked great! :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. I had a break down in the middle of the grocery store when I went for the OTC fever reducer ... embarrassing as all hell :blush: I'm sure he'll live but its hard in the here and now.

Poor Molls! I hope Leo is doing better today!

AMAZING STATISTICS on the Monday Check-In

Fasting bloods- 81 :thumbup:

And...Weight for it........50.7kg! :wohoo:

I am officially a whole kilo heavier than when Holly was born! :wohoo: Bet Henry's just a whopper though :haha: But hardly had a PP blood over 100, let alone over 120 so am doing ok and if Henry is big it's not my fault but DH's for being big and having mahoosive feet :sulk:

Happy Monday all, good luck working turts :hugs:

Clare, how did your first night sleeping alone go? Hope you both slept brilliantly!!

I'm full of excitement this morning because I'm pregnant and going to have a baby pretty soon :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: I must devise a scheme for being able to roller blade with both of them though. Holly will have to use the buggy board I reckon. I have massive roller blading cravings every year once the spring weather comes and they are coming on really strong at the moment! Zoom zoom whizz whizz. I'm going to travel really light to the UK in the summer and take my blades with me coz Southend seafront is good for blading and I'll hopefully be able to persuade my mum to look after my sprogs for a bit while I have a whizz.

xxxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

Off for :coffee: and a read of my Italian until my gorgeous smiley wriggly HollyMonkeyBum calls me :awww: xxxxxxxx

Wonderful bloods and weight! You're doing so great!!! :dance:

You are 30 weeks 6 days today... that was the day my water broke!!! :shock:

Hello....remember me ? I am so sorry i keep goin MIA :blush:with wedding plannin, nursery seeking for baba Nate and generally been god damn busy i have seemed to of neglected my fave lovelies since thursday:dohh:please forgive me :flower:

Well there is totes to many pgs for one to do a catch up so would a kind turtle like to fill me in?

I hope all preggy turts are fabulous and all children and bebes are being well behaved and are well

our bathroom is still unfinished but we have gained a goldfish off the builder who rescued him from a reposssession :dohh:

Hey Hayley! Glad you're having fun with the wedding planning! It's all so exciting! :hugs:
Love the cute picture of Nate in the bath! He's such a cutie!! :cloud9:

Morning all

It's my 'monday off' :haha: Catching up on invoices this morning and then got a patient this afternoon- sick little boy so I can't put them off

I hardly slept last night. Had terrible stomach cramps and diarrhoea from my chips and cheese sauce and was up til 2am. At least it was worth it :haha:

My poor maid. Her husband has been beating her again. He beat her on Friday night and she couldn't come to work on Saturday. She thinks it's her fault because she can't have a baby. If she had a baby everything would be fine. I told her it's not likely and asked if she really wants to be tied to this man for the rest of her life. She's confused and she doesn't know. There's all the cultural stuff attached to it as well - she is now a used woman and no one will want her. It sounds like he rapes her too. I told her she needs to get an HIV test because obviously she is having unprotected sex with him because she wants a baby but he is sleeping with 2 other women that she knows about so who knows how many actually. Very sad :nope:

That poor lady!! Seems she's in such a bind. I hope there is a solution for her.

Morning!! 4am here hoping to go back to sleep soon.

B amazing numbers today!!

I have nothing planned for the day. Cleaners coming in the am and that's it. DH looks so cute I want to give him a cuddle but I don't want to wake him since he has work. I am so over the cold and can't wait for Sprin to arrive!!

DH was getting so excited yesterday bc it's almost May when the girls will arrive. I am so excited as well but wish doctors had a magic wand and women didn't have to be in pain to have children. Can't wait to find out of I am having a vaginal birth or c-section. Won't know that till April so trying not to get nervous about it.

The girls kicks are getting so strong it's amazing!! Can't wait to see their little faces!!!

Question, has anyone read the hunger games?? I hear it is amazing and is becoming a movie but when someone described what it was about it made me feel a bit sick. Children fighting to the death to provide food for the district they live in. I want to read it since I am told it is amazing but not sure if I can stomach it.

I read it. I was surprised it was a kid's book.... I was a little bit horrified at the whole premise of the book - but I quite liked it. I think it should be an adult book, though... I don't know. Seemed really grim to be a kid's book!!

:coffee:

Wonder if Sarachka is still itchy

Yes she is. Going to break my rule of "not being any bother" and ring the midwife.

Hope you're doing better. I see you were discharged, that's good. Hope the meds help!! :hugs:

I have cycled one thousand nine hundred and fifty kilometres this pregnancy, not far off 2000km! Crazy how just a little each day adds up!

Sarachka I'm glad you got some iron pills, I did wonder since you've been oddly tired for 2nd and 3rd tri which are usually groovy time. And some relief for the itching, ace! :thumbup:

Off for bathy poos!!

Trin I am sorry his boss is being so unfair!! Hopefully they do adjust the salary next month.

Luna, I agree this should not be classified as a teen book. I am almost done with it.

Sarah hope the medications help and the blood test comes back good.

Wow that's crazy Lunes! I thought it was a bit later, more like 33 weeks!

Question. My friend is 27 weeks pregnant with triplets and is 1 cm dilated. Does this mean she will go into labour soon or can they hold her off? And if they can hold her off how long are they usually able to stop labour?

My after dinner bloods are 81, exactly where they started at 7am this morning. A symmetrical bloods day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWZuVRa_oI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8g1t1fpdls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

James is happy at the moment so iv popped on, how is everyone? can anyone fill me in on any news? i came on earlier and only saw Sarahs post x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->