<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Good evening ladies!!

We're back..got back around 4pm today and I've been trying to catch up amidst piles of washing, dinner etc. You can chat!!

We had such a lovely time but are also really glad to be back and am looking forward to my own bed tonight..such a creature of habit eh :blush:

Anyway....here's a little pic of my little lady in the car on the way home. She was an absolute dream on both outbound and inbound journeys so our driving trip to Brittany is GO!!!! :happydance:

Cara in car.jpg

If I lived in England where they have 24hr food shops and service stations I would walk to the nearest one and buy a jar of roll mop herrings :munch: Extremely desirous of them since my bath!

I'm off to bed with my Italian book which is really good :book:

xxxxx :kiss: xxxxx Sleep tight all :hugs:

Wow I posted before reading, Kit and April are back! BEAUTIFUL babies you have!!

Kit I'll help you with your Brittany quest tomorrow/this week if you want- tell you where we've enjoyed and my mum and dad and best friend too go to places I've not been but they love :thumbup: Off to bed now though but I'll get on the case! Glad you had a good time :hugs:

Thanks B..yes, all info gratefully received :thumbup:

Night night m'love :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWZuVRa_oI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8g1t1fpdls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

These are sooooo cute! He's getting some really good purchase on the rug there:thumbup: When Holly went to my parents she made great crawling progress on their carpet since it wasn't all slippery like at our place!

xxxxx

Good evening ladies!!

We're back..got back around 4pm today and I've been trying to catch up amidst piles of washing, dinner etc. You can chat!!

We had such a lovely time but are also really glad to be back and am looking forward to my own bed tonight..such a creature of habit eh :blush:

Anyway....here's a little pic of my little lady in the car on the way home. She was an absolute dream on both outbound and inbound journeys so our driving trip to Brittany is GO!!!! :happydance:

View attachment 345935

oooooo she is so scrummy i love her! what a clever Cara being a good girl on the way there and back! Shes such a darling, and glad you had a good time! enjoy your bed x

Wow I posted before reading, Kit and April are back! BEAUTIFUL babies you have!!

Kit I'll help you with your Brittany quest tomorrow/this week if you want- tell you where we've enjoyed and my mum and dad and best friend too go to places I've not been but they love :thumbup: Off to bed now though but I'll get on the case! Glad you had a good time :hugs:

thankyou :hugs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUWZuVRa_oI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8g1t1fpdls&feature=youtube_gdata_player

These are sooooo cute! He's getting some really good purchase on the rug there:thumbup: When Holly went to my parents she made great crawling progress on their carpet since it wasn't all slippery like at our place!

xxxxx

yes he really loves the carpet, and since I got it hes been moving about, hes real fast too! im constantly picking up things around the room if the girls have left them etc as he makes a beeline for them lol
night night sweet x

hes a quick one is he Addie :) when hes better i promise to skype you, all day has been a mission until this evening he was quite the happy one hes just off to sleep now, iv never had trouble with teething babies before so this is a new adventure! mission lol

anyway i shall bid you all goodnight and hopefully tomorrow will be a better day and i can pop on a bit more :) miss not being able to chat to you girls.
my mum has her operation tomorrow and its also a good friends anniversary of his death which has made me a little scared, but im sure shell be fine and im just panicking over nothing, im sure hell watch over her for me
night all x

He did seem happy :thumbup::thumbup:

So anyone know the answer to my question. My friend is 27 weeks pregnant with triplets she is 1 cm dilated and her cervix shortened to 1.7 now. When you begin to dilate how long till you go into labour. She is on medication to try and stop it now.

He did seem happy :thumbup::thumbup:

So anyone know the answer to my question. My friend is 27 weeks pregnant with triplets she is 1 cm dilated and her cervix shortened to 1.7 now. When you begin to dilate how long till you go into labour. She is on medication to try and stop it now.

im sorry i dont know Addie, i hope labour doesnt start for her!

Addie, sorry I didn't answer, was going to leave it for the experts. From what I've read though some women can spend a couple of months at 1cm. I assume she'll be given something for it not to dilate more and perhaps a steroid for the twins' lungs to mature them just in case. I might be totally wrong but I think this is right

She is having triplets not twins so it's that much harder to keep them in. She started contracting a month ago but cervix didn't change and now it's changed a lot and dilated. They gave the babies that shot a couple weeks ago so that's good to help their lungs. I just hope she can keep them in till at least 28 weeks I've heard a lot of triplets r born at 28 weeks and they do great so I pray she makes it to then at least.

Hi Aunties!!!

Want some cheese??! :haha:

424911_10150542180552644_1981247213_n.jpg

Morning folks, hope you all slept fabbodabbolously :flower:

I am 6 and a half months pregnant today! :happydance:

Off to get routine toxo and wee protein test this morning- 45min walk starting with a very long steep hill with a heavy pushchair, fun fun fun! Oh well, keeps me super fit! Then I may walk to the bus stop and get a bus to town to the International bookshop to get my next Italian read :book:

Addie I didn't answer because I don't know- I'm afraid twins and triplets are beyond my competence! I think you can be dilated 1cm for ages without consequence, but is the cervix measurement 1.7mm? That's mega short if it is so I don't know!!

Good morning all :wave:

B&B was very rude last night and kept throwing me off hence my quick post then disappearing act without even saying good night!

Anyway, baby swimmers for us today, what you all up to?

Have lovely Tuesdays all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->