<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Sezi..hope the medication is making things better and you're no longer clawing your skin off. I had to google OC, seems it's rare..trust you! :dohh::winkwink:

Hope you and Elina are good :kiss:

Molly..thank you so much for the lovely message :kiss:

I sincerely hope master Leo has improved since your last post. I'm so sorry for you having all this ill health to cope with on top of the big move...it's nearly here! :shock:

Big :hugs: to you.

April...such cute little vids of our James...I could squish him to pieces :hugs: Loving his slithering technique :thumbup: Cara does this too..except backwards :dohh:

Luna...what a gorge little man you have...loved all the pics you put on FB :cloud9:

Bethany..hope your trip out today isn't too tiring and you manage to get yourself a good next read :thumbup:

freya has never slept well. she used to sleep (for 2 weeks)from 11-5 then up for the day which was the best shes ever done.before that it was much the same as it is now.

the past week :wacko: if i add up how much shes slept between the hours of 11-6 its more like 1hr or 2 per night :hissy: i think im losing the will to live!:cry:

Hello lovelies and HAPPY HAPPY TUESDAY:flower:, firstlyTrin i feel so sorry for your poor maid i want you to post her here to me and i will look after her, it's sad when its all cultural and men are still stuck in the dark ages where woman dont have any say, rights etc makes me so sad and mad:cry::growlmad:Sarachka i hope you will alot less itchy today when you get your script, how are you coping without your pills etc that you use to take for your headaches etc:shrug:

Very true B. we hope to be able to take the girls every Friday-Sunday to the beach house starting in July. We have the hot tub there which is relaxing and the pool and beach. Its DH parents house so they will be there and can watch the girls a little to let DH and I nap and have a few moments to ourselves.

Hey Addie how are the lil ladies coming along? I wish i had a beach house to escape too:thumbup:at least we have the caravan in snowdonia :winkwink:

That reminds me uk'ers who watched corrie last night? how cushy have chesney and katie got it now? she has 3 free afternoons a week and they have 2 nights free to go out and have a break..why does no one come and do that for us lot hey:shrug:

gosh i hope youre ok Sarah please keep me updated i wont be on here as much as my prince has turned into a frog with his teething :/

Nate is a frog this week too and still no sign of a tooth at all zilch, zero,nuthin :nope:....james is doing really well at crawling we are still going backwards in our house:dohh:

(Not actual poos in the bath)

:haha::haha::haha::haha: hi B :flower:you have gone now:cry:

Good evening ladies!!

We're back..got back around 4pm today and I've been trying to catch up amidst piles of washing, dinner etc. You can chat!!

We had such a lovely time but are also really glad to be back and am looking forward to my own bed tonight..such a creature of habit eh :blush:

Anyway....here's a little pic of my little lady in the car on the way home. She was an absolute dream on both outbound and inbound journeys so our driving trip to Brittany is GO!!!! :happydance:

View attachment 345935

Hello Cara what a bright eyed lil missy you have there:thumbup:is cara on the move Kit and
how many tooshies does she have now?

Hi Aunties!!!

Want some cheese??! :haha:

424911_10150542180552644_1981247213_n.jpg

Hey Rhyko how are you lil fellow:hugs:so happy in the picture i see

Hey crunch i know i know i just dont have enough hrs in the day:nope:to do all i need and want to do

ginge hi:flower:wel done on getting your tax rebate:thumbup:and hope ypu feel better soon

clare i know you wont believe me but it does mellow out i got to your point and kit,essie,b and trin all said the same and they we're right:hugs::hugs:wow freya is a fast gainer good job i havent sent her gift yet(yeah i know imm crap at posting stuff lately)...as it will be to bloody small now:dohh:

Mollz hope leo is better today when is the move now?

nwebs how's you doll? and your bump have you posted any pics yet??
Anyone i forgot very sorry i tried my best:hugs:

freya has never slept well. she used to sleep (for 2 weeks)from 11-5 then up for the day which was the best shes ever done.before that it was much the same as it is now.

the past week :wacko: if i add up how much shes slept between the hours of 11-6 its more like 1hr or 2 per night :hissy: i think im losing the will to live!:cry:

Oh Clare..I'm sorry you're finding things so tough but I am sure they will get better. Do you do a full bedtime routine etc before you put Freya down for the night? Judging by her weight gain, she's a hungry girl. Does she put on like 1lb per week? That's what it seems like. She now weighs the same as Cara! That said, my nephew weighed 21lbs at 3 months old and had to wear 2yr old clothes for the width with massive turn ups on the sleeves and legs :haha:

Have you tried other things than feeding her at night? She might just be in the habit of waking and being fed, rather than actually needing to be fed? I'm just trying to think of something that might help a bit :hugs:

Morning Hayley! :hi:

How you doing m'love? Really glad to hear your smear was A OK :thumbup: Also, I loved Nate's bubbly bath pics...he's adorable :cloud9:

Yes, Cara is on the move but can only go backwards at the moment :shrug: She still only has one toothy peg too but I think the other bottom one is close to coming through. What about Nate?

Oh Clare..I'm sorry you're finding things so tough but I am sure they will get better. Do you do a full bedtime routine etc before you put Freya down for the night? Judging by her weight gain, she's a hungry girl. Does she put on like 1lb per week? That's what it seems like. She now weighs the same as Cara! That said, my nephew weighed 21lbs at 3 months old and had to wear 2yr old clothes for the width with massive turn ups on the sleeves and legs :haha:

Have you tried other things than feeding her at night? She might just be in the habit of waking and being fed, rather than actually needing to be fed? I'm just trying to think of something that might help a bit :hugs:

its not that shes waking up shes just not going to sleep :cry:

people can shoot me down for this i dont care but shes going in her room tonight and im going to do controed crying from now on before i abandon her :(

we used to swaddle her and that would help but now she just rips herself out the swaddle and kicks her arms and legs about until shes full awake then screams.
she doesnt settle until 11. shall i just play bath milk bed for 8pm tonight i know its drastic but i honestly dont think i can do it any other way

Morning Hayley! :hi:

How you doing m'love? Really glad to hear your smear was A OK :thumbup: Also, I loved Nate's bubbly bath pics...he's adorable :cloud9:

Yes, Cara is on the move but can only go backwards at the moment :shrug: She still only has one toothy peg too but I think the other bottom one is close to coming through. What about Nate?

Im good thanks Kit everything is just a whirlwind at the min:thumbup:

Thanks for the smear well wishes i was petrified i would have more nasty cancer cells againn as with all the change thats gone on down there lately:happydance:

We have no teeth and only backwards movement too:winkwink:

Yes they look very grown up now on piccys dont they Lyra,cara,nate and james so sad how fast they grow:cry:

clare dont be sad and dont get mad babe you will be fine and work it out soon what it is that she is craving routine wise

does she nap regular? to much in the day?

its not that shes waking up shes just not going to sleep :cry:

people can shoot me down for this i dont care but shes going in her room tonight and im going to do controed crying from now on before i abandon her :(

Hey..no one wants to shoot you down..I understand sleep deprivation and how the world is a dark and gloomy place when you're in the thick of it.

Sometimes even now when I put Cara down for the evening, she cries. I know that if I leave her alone, she will settle herself. In the early months, I used to put her down, leave her for a few minutes, if she was still crying I'd go in, stroke her head, reassure her etc (I wouldn't pick her up) then leave again. Sometimes I'd have to do this 3, 4 or 5 times but eventually she'd go off to sleep until the next feed. It worked but I had to be quite strong minded about not picking her up or feeding her when I knew she had just been fed.

Clare I agree with kit don't pick her up and let her calm herself down and hopefully she will start to sleep better. It must be so hard to watch ur baby cry for a bit but a lot of moms tell me that's what they had to do and it worked.

5am here I'm becoming a bad sleeper also ahhh I went to bed at 11 hopefully acid goes away n I sleep a little more. I have my doctor at 945 hopefully she gives me something for the acid. The book I'm reading is giving me bad dreams :shrug: I woke up before scared thinking I was in a jungle and people were trying to get me. lol I should stick to comedy. The books really good tho I will buy the second book today I'm almost done with the first.

Claire does she have a set routine? I know we can't mention the most famous book about routines but my sister swears by it. She's had two good sleepers thanks to it.

April...such cute little vids of our James...I could squish him to pieces :hugs: Loving his slithering technique :thumbup: Cara does this too..except backwards :dohh:

hehe aw too cute! we will have to meet up before they get too big!

do you have a specific routine at all?

Hello lovelies and HAPPY HAPPY TUESDAY:flower:, firstlyTrin i feel so sorry for your poor maid i want you to post her here to me and i will look after her, it's sad when its all cultural and men are still stuck in the dark ages where woman dont have any say, rights etc makes me so sad and mad:cry::growlmad:Sarachka i hope you will alot less itchy today when you get your script, how are you coping without your pills etc that you use to take for your headaches etc:shrug:

Very true B. we hope to be able to take the girls every Friday-Sunday to the beach house starting in July. We have the hot tub there which is relaxing and the pool and beach. Its DH parents house so they will be there and can watch the girls a little to let DH and I nap and have a few moments to ourselves.

Hey Addie how are the lil ladies coming along? I wish i had a beach house to escape too:thumbup:at least we have the caravan in snowdonia :winkwink:

That reminds me uk'ers who watched corrie last night? how cushy have chesney and katie got it now? she has 3 free afternoons a week and they have 2 nights free to go out and have a break..why does no one come and do that for us lot hey:shrug:

gosh i hope youre ok Sarah please keep me updated i wont be on here as much as my prince has turned into a frog with his teething :/

Nate is a frog this week too and still no sign of a tooth at all zilch, zero,nuthin :nope:....james is doing really well at crawling we are still going backwards in our house:dohh:

(Not actual poos in the bath)

:haha::haha::haha::haha: hi B :flower:you have gone now:cry:

Good evening ladies!!

We're back..got back around 4pm today and I've been trying to catch up amidst piles of washing, dinner etc. You can chat!!

We had such a lovely time but are also really glad to be back and am looking forward to my own bed tonight..such a creature of habit eh :blush:

Anyway....here's a little pic of my little lady in the car on the way home. She was an absolute dream on both outbound and inbound journeys so our driving trip to Brittany is GO!!!! :happydance:

View attachment 345935

Hello Cara what a bright eyed lil missy you have there:thumbup:is cara on the move Kit and
how many tooshies does she have now?

Hi Aunties!!!

Want some cheese??! :haha:

424911_10150542180552644_1981247213_n.jpg

Hey Rhyko how are you lil fellow:hugs:so happy in the picture i see

Hey crunch i know i know i just dont have enough hrs in the day:nope:to do all i need and want to do

ginge hi:flower:wel done on getting your tax rebate:thumbup:and hope ypu feel better soon

clare i know you wont believe me but it does mellow out i got to your point and kit,essie,b and trin all said the same and they we're right:hugs::hugs:wow freya is a fast gainer good job i havent sent her gift yet(yeah i know imm crap at posting stuff lately)...as it will be to bloody small now:dohh:

Mollz hope leo is better today when is the move now?

nwebs how's you doll? and your bump have you posted any pics yet??
Anyone i forgot very sorry i tried my best:hugs:

well we had a lets wake every hour until 3 last night just for a few sips of water but it made me like a zombie today lol i think they will be through soon though, hope nate is ok with his teethies! James is having an hour and half nap at the moment!

like James who used to sleep through the night from 9 weeks and one day 2 months ago decided hed like to be an owl! (probably because i dressed him as a polar bear!) so he would wake once in the night for a drink :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->