<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Morning ladies

Big hugs Claire bear ! I did the same as Kit when Lauren was smaller - I did let her cry ....well more like a moan and just tried comforting using my hands. Even now if she is trying to sleep if I pick her up she gets herself all worked up.

No sigh of ANY teeth on Miss L .... No sign of crawling just that she will lay very still playing on her front ! And still a baldy ...

Morning Ladies, still feel like death and a nasty cough has developed now.

Played with snake for a while this morning and thinking of having a good tidy up...

freya has never slept well. she used to sleep (for 2 weeks)from 11-5 then up for the day which was the best shes ever done.before that it was much the same as it is now.

the past week :wacko: if i add up how much shes slept between the hours of 11-6 its more like 1hr or 2 per night :hissy: i think im losing the will to live!:cry:

Oh Clare..I'm sorry you're finding things so tough but I am sure they will get better. Do you do a full bedtime routine etc before you put Freya down for the night? Judging by her weight gain, she's a hungry girl. Does she put on like 1lb per week? That's what it seems like. She now weighs the same as Cara! That said, my nephew weighed 21lbs at 3 months old and had to wear 2yr old clothes for the width with massive turn ups on the sleeves and legs :haha:

Have you tried other things than feeding her at night? She might just be in the habit of waking and being fed, rather than actually needing to be fed? I'm just trying to think of something that might help a bit :hugs:

its not that shes waking up shes just not going to sleep :cry:

people can shoot me down for this i dont care but shes going in her room tonight and im going to do controed crying from now on before i abandon her :(

Hey..no one wants to shoot you down..I understand sleep deprivation and how the world is a dark and gloomy place when you're in the thick of it.

Sometimes even now when I put Cara down for the evening, she cries. I know that if I leave her alone, she will settle herself. In the early months, I used to put her down, leave her for a few minutes, if she was still crying I'd go in, stroke her head, reassure her etc (I wouldn't pick her up) then leave again. Sometimes I'd have to do this 3, 4 or 5 times but eventually she'd go off to sleep until the next feed. It worked but I had to be quite strong minded about not picking her up or feeding her when I knew she had just been fed.

There is nothing wrong with leaving them to cry as long as its not a cry for a reason etc, if you pick them up when they cry all the time then they will cry all the time lol. Sometimes i put James down, bathed fed happy etc, and when he realises oh crap its bedtime he has a little cry (i say cry he just makes noise, but babies all cry differently) and il creep by the door check he is fine and leave him unless he really gets unsettled, but this only happens when hes not himself, but he does go off and is fine, its an attention thing i think, babies like to see whats going on whos about etc, like you Kit after a few minutes il go in and sing n hell settle again, i know it sounds daft Clare but have you tried putting music on or the hoover? lol

Claire does she have a set routine? I know we can't mention the most famous book about routines but my sister swears by it. She's had two good sleepers thanks to it.

yep and my sister daughter asleep by half 7 and still does! military style!

Morning ladies

Big hugs Claire bear ! I did the same as Kit when Lauren was smaller - I did let her cry ....well more like a moan and just tried comforting using my hands. Even now if she is trying to sleep if I pick her up she gets herself all worked up.

No sigh of ANY teeth on Miss L .... No sign of crawling just that she will lay very still playing on her front ! And still a baldy ...

James is still a baldy but a blonde baldy lol

lol ginge i like how you wrote 'thinking' my excuse this morning is waiting for the hot water to heat up, which it would of by now but no one else knows that hehe

Morning Ladies, still feel like death and a nasty cough has developed now.

Played with snake for a while this morning and thinking of having a good tidy up...

i thought u said 'the snake':rofl:

omg ladies u know when ur tired when..........

last night i was eating dinner until id nearly finished i realised i had two forks in my hand:haha:

Dora just said Kitten without pronouncing the t's! turns over...

Back at the hospital waiting for my prescription. They said 20-30 mins wait. The hospital is only abt 18 months old and really nice. Big, light, airy and lots of cafes, a Costa, WH Smiths. I'm sure OH wont mind a day or so's food supply coming from here. Makes me really look forward to the birth, oddly lol.

Oh and MY BACK HURTS!!

Exciting news for the 16 & Preg and Teen Mom fans amongst us!

A new season of 16 & Preg featuring about 12 new girls is being advertised in the USA. Yay!

MTV have announced that there will be a Teen Mom 3, featuring girls we saw on season 3 of 16 & Preg. I'd like to see: Jamie, Allie, and don't care abt the other 2

Morning folks, hope you all slept fabbodabbolously :flower:

I am 6 and a half months pregnant today! :happydance:

Off to get routine toxo and wee protein test this morning- 45min walk starting with a very long steep hill with a heavy pushchair, fun fun fun! Oh well, keeps me super fit! Then I may walk to the bus stop and get a bus to town to the International bookshop to get my next Italian read :book:

Addie I didn't answer because I don't know- I'm afraid twins and triplets are beyond my competence! I think you can be dilated 1cm for ages without consequence, but is the cervix measurement 1.7mm? That's mega short if it is so I don't know!!

B do u mean ur almost 8 months bc I'm 6 1/2 months preg at 26 weeks or does it work different in France??

Hope u have a great day today wish I could walk around like u but this summer the girls and I will be walking around the parks :happydance::happydance:

Morning folks, hope you all slept fabbodabbolously :flower:

I am 6 and a half months pregnant today! :happydance:

Off to get routine toxo and wee protein test this morning- 45min walk starting with a very long steep hill with a heavy pushchair, fun fun fun! Oh well, keeps me super fit! Then I may walk to the bus stop and get a bus to town to the International bookshop to get my next Italian read :book:

Addie I didn't answer because I don't know- I'm afraid twins and triplets are beyond my competence! I think you can be dilated 1cm for ages without consequence, but is the cervix measurement 1.7mm? That's mega short if it is so I don't know!!

B do u mean ur almost 8 months bc I'm 6 1/2 months preg at 26 weeks or does it work different in France??

Hope u have a great day today wish I could walk around like u but this summer the girls and I will be walking around the parks :happydance::happydance:

Honestly I think we should stop asking B abt her wonky dates. Clearly the French haven't got a clue & smell like cheese ;-)

Hello everyone
On the lurker for 5 mins til Toine comes oyt of cricket and then back to work for patients. Interwebs have been poofucks and I couldn't get on last night and this morning

Couldn't sleep again last night, more diarrhoea and vomiting this morning :sick: not fun. Been getting very uncomfortable bh's this afternoon but I think it's dehydration and the heat

Will try catch up at home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->