37 -End of prematurity

8 months pregnant
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Week 38
41- Full term

9 months pregnant
--------------------------------------------------------------
Week 42- beyond term

Holly and I have been on a tour of 3 parks in the area and had a picnic lunch and have only just got back! So going to chillax on the sofa now!! We discovered a park with an elephant slide in it :happydance: Holly was sooooo excited! :awww:

MY BOOK SAYS AT THE END OF 30 WEEKS I AM 6.5 MONTHS PREGNANT :sulk:

Week 0- 1st day of period
1- end of 1st week
2- conception, beginning of pregnancy
3-
4- no period shows
5- period is late
6-

1 month pregnant
----------------------------------------------------
Week 7-
8-
9-
10- End of the formation of the embryo
11- Beginning of growth of foetus

2 months pregnant
Week 12

3 months pregnant
Week 16

4 months pregnant
----------------------------------------------------------
Week 21
22 -legal viability

5 months pregnant
-------------------------------------------------------
Week 25
28 - end of extreme prematurity

6 months pregnant
Week 29
32- medium prematurity

7 months pregnant
---------------------------------------------------------
Week 33
37 -End of prematurity

8 months pregnant
Week 38
41- Full term

9 months pregnant
Week 42- beyond term

Yes but are you really sure? :haha:

Holly and I have been on a tour of 3 parks in the area and had a picnic lunch and have only just got back! So going to chillax on the sofa now!! We discovered a park with an elephant slide in it :happydance: Holly was sooooo excited! :awww:

How exciting! I'm already checking out and making mental notes of nearby parks...although none so far have an elephant slide in them :-k...must be a French thing like strange pregnancy timings :winkwink: *runs and hides*

1- end of 1st week
3-
4- no period shows
5- period is late
6-

1 month pregnant
Week 7-
8-
9-

2 months pregnant
Week 12

3 months pregnant
Week 16

4 months pregnant
Week 21
22 -legal viability

5 months pregnant
Week 25

6 months pregnant
Week 29
32- medium prematurity

7 months pregnant
Week 33
37 -End of prematurity

8 months pregnant
Week 38
41- Full term

9 months pregnant
Week 42- beyond term

Yes but are you really sure? :haha:

I did a digi just this morning and it said 'pregnant 30-32 weeks' so I'm pretty sure :shrug:

Trin..sorry about your voms and poops...little Tori has certainly challenged you with this pregnancy eh? Hope you feel better :hugs: Nearly there :thumbup:

How is the UK and US pregnancy different from the Frog one? There's no way I'm 8 months gone if baby is due on the 9th may so I don't understand Addie's and Sarachka's calendars!!

Bethany..hope your trip out today isn't too tiring and you manage to get yourself a good next read :thumbup:

It was quite tiring by the end because I had to do lots of lifting of Holly onto swings and things, and lots of walking, and I was WEARING MY CONVERSE for the first time since last summer :wohoo: but theyr'e not the best pregnancy long distance walking shoes, being so thin soled, and my back hurt by the end. Plus the pushchair was extra heavy on the way home since I had a big flagon of Linseed oil for the nursery floor and a pot of tile cement on it that I picked up en route home:dohh: But if my back hurts it goes as soon as I sit down so clearly a muscular thing, and probably does me good to make it hurt just a tad in order to strengthen it:haha:

I got a book called Bianca come il latte, Rossa come il sangue (White like milk, red like blood) and have no idea whether it's good or not but I like the cover and I always judge books by their covers:thumbup:

freya has never slept well. she used to sleep (for 2 weeks)from 11-5 then up for the day which was the best shes ever done.before that it was much the same as it is now.

the past week :wacko: if i add up how much shes slept between the hours of 11-6 its more like 1hr or 2 per night :hissy: i think im losing the will to live!:cry:

Oh Clare..I'm sorry you're finding things so tough but I am sure they will get better. Do you do a full bedtime routine etc before you put Freya down for the night? Judging by her weight gain, she's a hungry girl. Does she put on like 1lb per week? That's what it seems like. She now weighs the same as Cara! That said, my nephew weighed 21lbs at 3 months old and had to wear 2yr old clothes for the width with massive turn ups on the sleeves and legs :haha:

Have you tried other things than feeding her at night? She might just be in the habit of waking and being fed, rather than actually needing to be fed? I'm just trying to think of something that might help a bit :hugs:

its not that shes waking up shes just not going to sleep :cry:

people can shoot me down for this i dont care but shes going in her room tonight and im going to do controed crying from now on before i abandon her :(

Hey..no one wants to shoot you down..I understand sleep deprivation and how the world is a dark and gloomy place when you're in the thick of it.

Sometimes even now when I put Cara down for the evening, she cries. I know that if I leave her alone, she will settle herself. In the early months, I used to put her down, leave her for a few minutes, if she was still crying I'd go in, stroke her head, reassure her etc (I wouldn't pick her up) then leave again. Sometimes I'd have to do this 3, 4 or 5 times but eventually she'd go off to sleep until the next feed. It worked but I had to be quite strong minded about not picking her up or feeding her when I knew she had just been fed.

There is nothing wrong with leaving them to cry as long as its not a cry for a reason etc, if you pick them up when they cry all the time then they will cry all the time lol. Sometimes i put James down, bathed fed happy etc, and when he realises oh crap its bedtime he has a little cry (i say cry he just makes noise, but babies all cry differently) and il creep by the door check he is fine and leave him unless he really gets unsettled, but this only happens when hes not himself, but he does go off and is fine, its an attention thing i think, babies like to see whats going on whos about etc, like you Kit after a few minutes il go in and sing n hell settle again, i know it sounds daft Clare but have you tried putting music on or the hoover? lol

My BF had an actual CD of 'white noise' for babies:haha: Don't know if it worked but it must have driven them mad after a while, endless lawn mowers and aeroplanes and washing machines all night:haha:

Clare I would never shoot you down for letting her cry- I am a great fan of not only controlled but uncontrolled crying!!

Hello everyone
On the lurker for 5 mins til Toine comes oyt of cricket and then back to work for patients. Interwebs have been poofucks and I couldn't get on last night and this morning

Couldn't sleep again last night, more diarrhoea and vomiting this morning :sick: not fun. Been getting very uncomfortable bh's this afternoon but I think it's dehydration and the heat

Will try catch up at home

Yes that will be the heat causing BH's Trin- nothing to do with you being due to have a baby:haha: I always get Braxton Hicks in hot weather:shrug:

:rofl: :tease:

Crunch bunch- Holly got her first tooth at 10 months, then they all appeared at once. I think late teethers are a blessing because they deal with it better when they're older, they have a more philosophical perspective on the matter :haha:

Morning folks, hope you all slept fabbodabbolously :flower:

I am 6 and a half months pregnant today! :happydance:

Off to get routine toxo and wee protein test this morning- 45min walk starting with a very long steep hill with a heavy pushchair, fun fun fun! Oh well, keeps me super fit! Then I may walk to the bus stop and get a bus to town to the International bookshop to get my next Italian read :book:

Addie I didn't answer because I don't know- I'm afraid twins and triplets are beyond my competence! I think you can be dilated 1cm for ages without consequence, but is the cervix measurement 1.7mm? That's mega short if it is so I don't know!!

B do u mean ur almost 8 months bc I'm 6 1/2 months preg at 26 weeks or does it work different in France??

Hope u have a great day today wish I could walk around like u but this summer the girls and I will be walking around the parks :happydance::happydance:

How is the UK and US pregnancy different from the Frog one? There's no way I'm 8 months gone if baby is due on the 9th may so I don't understand Addie's and Sarachka's calendars!!

Yeah I'm a bit weary of figuring out what I am in months. I figure if I'm due May 6th then on March 6th I'll be 7 calendar months pregnant.

Hello everyone
On the lurker for 5 mins til Toine comes oyt of cricket and then back to work for patients. Interwebs have been poofucks and I couldn't get on last night and this morning

Couldn't sleep again last night, more diarrhoea and vomiting this morning :sick: not fun. Been getting very uncomfortable bh's this afternoon but I think it's dehydration and the heat

Will try catch up at home

Yes that will be the heat causing BH's Trin- nothing to do with you being due to have a baby:haha: I always get Braxton Hicks in hot weather:shrug:

:rofl: :tease:

:ignore: 39* heat + 250ml water and a can of coke + vomiting and diarrhoea = dehydration

Dehydration = irritable uterus

Irritable uterus = lots of braxton hicks (that don't follow a regular pattern)

:smug:
:haha:

He did seem happy :thumbup::thumbup:

So anyone know the answer to my question. My friend is 27 weeks pregnant with triplets she is 1 cm dilated and her cervix shortened to 1.7 now. When you begin to dilate how long till you go into labour. She is on medication to try and stop it now.

COuldn't get on last night to answer. Being at 1 cm is really common with triplets or subsequent pregnancies. With a 2nd or 3rd pregnancy you can be at 2-3cm and it doesnt mean labour has started. She will be on meds, probably bedrest and if they're really worried they'll put a stitch in. She'll also be given steroid injections

Hi everyone! Me nd Emmie are just nipping on to say hi! Iv told her all about you! Sorry we haven lt made it on here much, still little bit mad round here at the minute! I
Can't wait for my stitches to get better Didn't help I tore after the episotimy for the forceps so I'm feeling particuarly tender and bruised down there! I also have hemmeroids (any advice on what I can do
With these?) it's horrible I feel like i can't wipe down there properly :blush: everytime I go to the loo I have to have a bath to make sure I'm
Clean down there :blush:

Awww trin Poor you! I sympathise completely! Not long now untill you have your little cherub in your arms! I can't wait to meet the next turtle baby!!!!!! Eeeek! Take care of yourself!

Hayley-Nate is so luscious I bet all the baby girls love him! The little stud he is!

Sarah and b- how's your pregnancy's going? You feeling ok?

Right off to have more Emmie cuddle and munch on tea and biscuits!

1- end of 1st week
3-
4- no period shows
5- period is late
6-

1 month pregnant
Week 7-
8-
9-

2 months pregnant
Week 12

3 months pregnant
Week 16

4 months pregnant
Week 21
22 -legal viability

5 months pregnant
Week 25

6 months pregnant
Week 29
32- medium prematurity

7 months pregnant
Week 33
37 -End of prematurity

8 months pregnant
Week 38
41- Full term

9 months pregnant
Week 42- beyond term

That makes perfect sense because if you count from what you have left, you have 9 weeks left which is just over 2 months. It's those stupid 2 weeks they add on at the beginning of pregnancy where you AREN'T PREGNANT that confuse everyone :wacko:

Loving all the pics of the first turtle hatchlings...they are SO cute and just TOO DAMN BIG!!!

Bethany..hope your trip out today isn't too tiring and you manage to get yourself a good next read :thumbup:

It was quite tiring by the end because I had to do lots of lifting of Holly onto swings and things, and lots of walking, and I was WEARING MY CONVERSE for the first time since last summer :wohoo: but theyr'e not the best pregnancy long distance walking shoes, being so thin soled, and my back hurt by the end. Plus the pushchair was extra heavy on the way home since I had a big flagon of Linseed oil for the nursery floor and a pot of tile cement on it that I picked up en route home:dohh: But if my back hurts it goes as soon as I sit down so clearly a muscular thing, and probably does me good to make it hurt just a tad in order to strengthen it:haha:

I got a book called Bianca come il latte, Rossa come il sangue (White like milk, red like blood) and have no idea whether it's good or not but I like the cover and I always judge books by their covers:thumbup:

I thought it was a book about Bianca and Rossa who like milk and blood :shrug: Clearly Italian is not my thing :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->