<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

My Russian friend from the park has invited me out tomorrow to the Salon d'Agriculture, remember I went last year and posted pics of bull balls? I declined since it's a very big day out on my feet all day (it's a huge massive venue with so much to see and quite a long way from where I live, plus it's an expensive day out too) and after my long walk today my labia is swollen so I'm going to have a restful day tomorrow...I didn't mention my labia to my new friend of course :haha: Shame though because that kind of outing really consolidates a friendship but there'll be time for fun when Henry's out in the air, so no point in being uncomfortable for a day out of politeness.

I'm sure discussing ones swollen labia also consolidates a friendship :rofl:

I was going to say similar Trin. Bethany...I can only assume that we had not reached that all too crucial "discussing foofs in detail" stage in our relationship when we met otherwise I may have told you about mine :thumbup:

B: Hi Kit, so nice to meet you...
K: Yes, and you! Have I told you about my swollen labia?
B: :shock:

Everything is made in China, except babies they are made in vaChina lol

:rofl:
422115_10150713853184880_594719879_11387949_866779708_n.jpg

Hi everyone! Me nd Emmie are just nipping on to say hi! Iv told her all about you! Sorry we haven lt made it on here much, still little bit mad round here at the minute! I
Can't wait for my stitches to get better Didn't help I tore after the episotimy for the forceps so I'm feeling particuarly tender and bruised down there! I also have hemmeroids (any advice on what I can do
With these?) it's horrible I feel like i can't wipe down there properly :blush: everytime I go to the loo I have to have a bath to make sure I'm
Clean down there :blush:

Awww trin Poor you! I sympathise completely! Not long now untill you have your little cherub in your arms! I can't wait to meet the next turtle baby!!!!!! Eeeek! Take care of yourself!

Hayley-Nate is so luscious I bet all the baby girls love him! The little stud he is!

Sarah and b- how's your pregnancy's going? You feeling ok?

Right off to have more Emmie cuddle and munch on tea and biscuits!

Cassie! It's such a treat to hear from you!! Sorry your bits are sore. Sounds so nasty. My pregnancy is a bit blahhh and want my little girl here now too like you!!

Exciting news for the 16 & Preg and Teen Mom fans amongst us!

A new season of 16 & Preg featuring about 12 new girls is being advertised in the USA. Yay!

MTV have announced that there will be a Teen Mom 3, featuring girls we saw on season 3 of 16 & Preg. I'd like to see: Jamie, Allie, and don't care abt the other 2

yes i have seen! this is why i love twitter lol

So apparently it's the girls from the new season of 16 & Preg that they will follow on for TM3.

Cassie glad you came on!! Sorry you are having some issues down below. I am sure it will all resolve itself soon :hugs::hugs:

Cassie, meant to say earlier that a jug of warm water with a drop of tea tree and lavender oil poured over your foof while you wee works beautifully to decrease pain, stop infection and keep everything clean. Also a sitz bath 3 times a day

Off to bed turtles. Maybe I'll even *gasp* sleep tonight!!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS last day of work tomorrow :thumbup:

Hi :) remember me? Comes on, moans then leaves! I'm back :)
How are you all? I am just going to upload pics so might be a while but I SHALL be back :)

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/383641_10150349480741377_680251376_8627915_1291409456_n.jpg

omg just started a strict routine.:argh: my so stressed out already im up and downstairs like a bloody yoyo :cry: put her up at 7.45 and shes still crying :(

he is soooo going to be a lil heart breaker when hes older! i love the tigger outfit i was going to get that for James!

They are pj's April :winkwink:he doesnt really like them that much :wacko:

does he love the bath? James baths with me as he just goes mental in the bath and my back cant handle it leaning over, i spent half an hour with him bouncing as if he was in his chavaroo last night lol

He loves the bath and has been busy drinking,coughing,spluttering and drinking again the bubbly water:dohh:,he does bath with reece and daddy but bath time is MY time:thumbup:

Sooooo cute Hayley!! He rEally is such a sweetheart.

:hugs:Thanks Sez

I'm feeling generous, going to give away jeans I was saving for 'when I lose weight' and I am going to give them to a pregnant lady who needs them :)

Very kind :thumbup:

Hello ladies,

Gorgeous baby turtle pics and videos.

We Are having a busy week. Today I had to go to my new work, with Lyra since my mum is away. They all cooed over her and gave her a cuddle. I got my new uniform too :happydance: lovely dark blue, much nicer than my old one. It's the same colour my current manager wears so I feel like I'm getting a promotion :haha:

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and I've still got bits to finish for DH present. I'm meeting a friend for tea tomorrow morning, and I'm getting lots of christening stuff sorted. It's all go here at the moment :fool:

Glad you like your new uniform i have a new one too when i go back:thumbup:

Off to bed turtles. Maybe I'll even *gasp* sleep tonight!!!
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

PS last day of work tomorrow :thumbup:

Yay for last day

My bub's is 7 months tomorrow :cry: that means 8 weeks till back-to-work:cry:.......im putting off paying enrolment fee at the nursery cos i think our premium bonds come up in march and i wont need to work -yeah whatever hayley:dohh:

https://vimeo.com/37585732

omg just started a strict routine.:argh: my so stressed out already im up and downstairs like a bloody yoyo :cry: put her up at 7.45 and shes still crying :(

Maybe try a nice bath be4 bed. :shrug::shrug: Maybe that will be relaxing and help the sleep process.

Thank Sarah :) I feel all loved and such.
Clare sorry you're finding it hard is she full,clean and away from harm? I suspect yes to all 3 and she is just testing mummy's will power and mental strength. Keep up the good work it will pay off x x
Sarah, how is the itching? Is it that liver thing? I hope not!
How are the preggo's all doing? And little offspring-are they being good other than Freya's insommnia and James and nate's teeth?
I have uploaded some new photo's on fb but they won't upload here?
B, made anything lately? Baby not Inc!

Funny you should ask that Lissy, yes! I've just made a cup of tea!

Ho ho ho I'm so funny.

Though indeed this last week or so I have made 2 hanging vase decorations, one not yet finished and the other is on the wall with flowers in. And half a green scarf to go with my new bag, and I'm making a spring cardigan for Holly :thumbup: I did take pics but my memory card wiped out, so I'll get some more soon on another card or my phone...

Thank Sarah :) I feel all loved and such.
Clare sorry you're finding it hard is she full,clean and away from harm? I suspect yes to all 3 and she is just testing mummy's will power and mental strength. Keep up the good work it will pay off x x
Sarah, how is the itching? Is it that liver thing? I hope not!
How are the preggo's all doing? And little offspring-are they being good other than Freya's insommnia and James and nate's teeth?
I have uploaded some new photo's on fb but they won't upload here?
B, made anything lately? Baby not Inc!

They took bloods to test for it.

Took my first iron tablet tonight. Am petrified of what it'll do to my bowels!

How is miss esme? and the shop?

im shattered after my friends hen do on saturday still lol need my bed girls did ya'll watch baby nate's chavaroo vid??

night all xxx

Hanging vase...I don't understand, my imagination fails me! How are you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->