<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Ch'ien's other dragon died this morning - the brother of the one that died a couple of months ago. They were very old so not unexpected but he is just devastated :nope:

I bought him a Top Gear SA magazine with a poster of The Stig to cheer him up

Major cleaning spree i'm on regardless of ill how I am :grr: kick the illness in the ass....still have lots of junk to shift!

Hello everyone
On the lurker for 5 mins til Toine comes oyt of cricket and then back to work for patients. Interwebs have been poofucks and I couldn't get on last night and this morning

Couldn't sleep again last night, more diarrhoea and vomiting this morning :sick: not fun. Been getting very uncomfortable bh's this afternoon but I think it's dehydration and the heat

Will try catch up at home

Yes that will be the heat causing BH's Trin- nothing to do with you being due to have a baby:haha: I always get Braxton Hicks in hot weather:shrug:

:rofl: :tease:

:ignore: 39* heat + 250ml water and a can of coke + vomiting and diarrhoea = dehydration

Dehydration = irritable uterus

Irritable uterus = lots of braxton hicks (that don't follow a regular pattern)

:smug:
:haha:

I know my lovely, I was just being silly :hugs: And making an amusing joke about getting Braxtom Nicks in the summer whether one is pregnant or not :fool:

Bethany..hope your trip out today isn't too tiring and you manage to get yourself a good next read :thumbup:

It was quite tiring by the end because I had to do lots of lifting of Holly onto swings and things, and lots of walking, and I was WEARING MY CONVERSE for the first time since last summer :wohoo: but theyr'e not the best pregnancy long distance walking shoes, being so thin soled, and my back hurt by the end. Plus the pushchair was extra heavy on the way home since I had a big flagon of Linseed oil for the nursery floor and a pot of tile cement on it that I picked up en route home:dohh: But if my back hurts it goes as soon as I sit down so clearly a muscular thing, and probably does me good to make it hurt just a tad in order to strengthen it:haha:

I got a book called Bianca come il latte, Rossa come il sangue (White like milk, red like blood) and have no idea whether it's good or not but I like the cover and I always judge books by their covers:thumbup:

I thought it was a book about Bianca and Rossa who like milk and blood :shrug: Clearly Italian is not my thing :haha:

This is where my French makes life easy- come=comme!- Blanc comme du lait, rouge comme du sang!

Ch'ien's other dragon died this morning - the brother of the one that died a couple of months ago. They were very old so not unexpected but he is just devastated :nope:

I bought him a Top Gear SA magazine with a poster of The Stig to cheer him up

Oh no! That's too sad:cry: Poor dragons and Ch'ien :nope:

Exciting news for the 16 & Preg and Teen Mom fans amongst us!

A new season of 16 & Preg featuring about 12 new girls is being advertised in the USA. Yay!

MTV have announced that there will be a Teen Mom 3, featuring girls we saw on season 3 of 16 & Preg. I'd like to see: Jamie, Allie, and don't care abt the other 2

yes i have seen! this is why i love twitter lol

Hello everyone
On the lurker for 5 mins til Toine comes oyt of cricket and then back to work for patients. Interwebs have been poofucks and I couldn't get on last night and this morning

Couldn't sleep again last night, more diarrhoea and vomiting this morning :sick: not fun. Been getting very uncomfortable bh's this afternoon but I think it's dehydration and the heat

Yes that will be the heat causing BH's Trin- nothing to do with you being due to have a baby:haha: I always get Braxton Hicks in hot weather:shrug:

:ignore: 39* heat + 250ml water and a can of coke + vomiting and diarrhoea = dehydration

I know my lovely, I was just being silly :hugs: And making an amusing joke about getting Braxtom Nicks in the summer whether one is pregnant or not :fool:

I just REFUSE to have my baby on 29th Feb :winkwink:

Hi everyone! Me nd Emmie are just nipping on to say hi! Iv told her all about you! Sorry we haven lt made it on here much, still little bit mad round here at the minute! I
Can't wait for my stitches to get better Didn't help I tore after the episotimy for the forceps so I'm feeling particuarly tender and bruised down there! I also have hemmeroids (any advice on what I can do
With these?) it's horrible I feel like i can't wipe down there properly :blush: everytime I go to the loo I have to have a bath to make sure I'm
Clean down there :blush:

Awww trin Poor you! I sympathise completely! Not long now untill you have your little cherub in your arms! I can't wait to meet the next turtle baby!!!!!! Eeeek! Take care of yourself!

Hayley-Nate is so luscious I bet all the baby girls love him! The little stud he is!

Sarah and b- how's your pregnancy's going? You feeling ok?

Right off to have more Emmie cuddle and munch on tea and biscuits!

Hey you're 40 weeks not pregnant today!!

Big hugs to Emmie, or rather little ones so as not to squash her!:hugs:

I'm fine thanks:thumbup: Just eaten a big pot of anchovies so particularly fine in fact :munch:

Hello everyone

I just REFUSE to have my baby on 29th Feb :winkwink:

Definitely to be avoided if at all possible :thumbup:

My Russian friend from the park has invited me out tomorrow to the Salon d'Agriculture, remember I went last year and posted pics of bull balls? I declined since it's a very big day out on my feet all day (it's a huge massive venue with so much to see and quite a long way from where I live, plus it's an expensive day out too) and after my long walk today my labia is swollen so I'm going to have a restful day tomorrow...I didn't mention my labia to my new friend of course :haha: Shame though because that kind of outing really consolidates a friendship but there'll be time for fun when Henry's out in the air, so no point in being uncomfortable for a day out of politeness.

I'm feeling generous, going to give away jeans I was saving for 'when I lose weight' and I am going to give them to a pregnant lady who needs them :)

Hello ladies,

Gorgeous baby turtle pics and videos.

We Are having a busy week. Today I had to go to my new work, with Lyra since my mum is away. They all cooed over her and gave her a cuddle. I got my new uniform too :happydance: lovely dark blue, much nicer than my old one. It's the same colour my current manager wears so I feel like I'm getting a promotion :haha:

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary and I've still got bits to finish for DH present. I'm meeting a friend for tea tomorrow morning, and I'm getting lots of christening stuff sorted. It's all go here at the moment :fool:

How is the UK and US pregnancy different from the Frog one? There's no way I'm 8 months gone if baby is due on the 9th may so I don't understand Addie's and Sarachka's calendars!!

probably b/c they are going by weeks and dividing by 4.. 26 wks divided by 4 equals 6 1/2. there was a lady in the salon last week, when i had just turned 3 months, that was saying she was 3 months but her baby wasn't due until at least 3 wks after mine so i think she was actually 12 wks which isn't quite 3 calendar months yet. i was confused at 1st too but now when non preggors ask how far along i tell them in months according to my due date, not by how many weeks i am. :shrug:

EVERYONE WITH CHILDREN NEEDS THESE! I LOVE THEM!

https://www.dunelm-mill.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirectStorefrontAssetStore/images/products/medium//30080718.jpg

How is the UK and US pregnancy different from the Frog one? There's no way I'm 8 months gone if baby is due on the 9th may so I don't understand Addie's and Sarachka's calendars!!

probably b/c they are going by weeks and dividing by 4.. 26 wks divided by 4 equals 6 1/2. there was a lady in the salon last week, when i had just turned 3 months, that was saying she was 3 months but her baby wasn't due until at least 3 wks after mine so i think she was actually 12 wks which isn't quite 3 calendar months yet. i was confused at 1st too but now when non preggors ask how far along i tell them in months according to my due date, not by how many weeks i am. :shrug:

Yes for me you are 3 months at 15 weeks. I think we should just say what fruit we have when people ask how far along we are :haha:

Evening lovelies :)

I have a nub picture for you expert nubbers to decipher but it's my friends so I shall post on the Inner Sanctum....as long as it's still up and running??

'Twould be luverly to have some opinions because I've stabbed in the dark and said I think it looks like a girly.. :shrug:

:thumbup:

My Russian friend from the park has invited me out tomorrow to the Salon d'Agriculture, remember I went last year and posted pics of bull balls? I declined since it's a very big day out on my feet all day (it's a huge massive venue with so much to see and quite a long way from where I live, plus it's an expensive day out too) and after my long walk today my labia is swollen so I'm going to have a restful day tomorrow...I didn't mention my labia to my new friend of course :haha: Shame though because that kind of outing really consolidates a friendship but there'll be time for fun when Henry's out in the air, so no point in being uncomfortable for a day out of politeness.

I'm sure discussing ones swollen labia also consolidates a friendship :rofl:

Poofucks..can't post it in the IS..it's too big apparently :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"