<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Thankyou HAYLEY for the parcel I nuv the little turtle and the little cardigan :hugs: such a thoughtful turtle! x

Sarah your very welcome glad they arrived ok

addie have you posted any baby shower pic's?

Sarah your very welcome glad they arrived ok

addie have you posted any baby shower pic's?

I am attempting to put them on the computer. I am used to just putting them on the computer from my phone so lets see if I can get these up from my camera.

Your welcome Ginge .........hope they come in useful real soon for you
god job they came before you move

nearly evryone should have a turtle now all the same :)

It was a lot of fun :thumbup::thumbup: It says pictures are uploading so now trying to find them :shrug::shrug:

How do you transfer an entire file onto facebook to make an album instead of one picture at a time?? :shrug::shrug:

you have to upload photos individually or by using the Ctrl button and clicking the ones you want to upload as an album

When you create the album it should give you an option to "bulk upload" or something like that. Or when you go to select the photo, you just select all.

I'm in the bath. What will be interesting is whether or not I can get out!

I put some pics on facebook. Trying to figure out how to add more and still cant figure out how to put them on here from my camera.

Ok I have over 200 pics I posted only like 15 or so on facebook bc it takes a long time and bc the pictures are not labeled I can't figure out which to pick to put on here so I took a pic of one on my phone to put on here since I know how to do that. Look on facebook tho if you want to see baby shower pics. :thumbup:

baby shower.jpg

how are all my turts?

Oh you know that book about the parenting:winkwink:

Its fab lol cant see everyones problem lol

Okay, my tenancy start date is 26th March I am hoping they don't change it! My tenancy here ends on the 1st of April....I am slowly packing things up that I know we wont use. Less to panic about on the day. I have repaired the skirting that the dog ate with polyfilla! Bad puppy! Got an inspection on wednesday from berneslai homes to check for damage and such. Need to dig out a paintbrush!

That's so exciting! Good luck :hugs:

Trin: how are u?bet ur ready to kill te next person to say

any twinges:haha:

Well i feel guilty for all my moaning about Freya!
she slept 13hrs last night.i woke her up at 9am.:thumbup:
Its amazing! shes amazing! shes like a different child alot more happy and contented.shes been playing on the floor for 30mins on her own without a whinge shes just giggling away.OMG 3 months of hell but so worth it :cloud9:

I posted before I went out earlier but it seems to have vanished.

I have to find a high res pic of myself (that I don't hate that doesn't show all the bits of me I despise :wacko:) For Cosmopolitan. They are doing an article on "top Durban women in various fields" and they're featuring me :shock:

Clare I'm so happy you found something that works!

I am ready to bite the head off the next person who bbm's or texts or calls me - turtles excluded because you all know I was having contractions. No one else in the family etc does so as far as they know I'm only due on Thursday

Turns out Tori is more intuitive than I gave her credit for. My mw was at another birth yesterday so it would have been insane if she had come. I have a back up gynae but we don't have back up mw's. I was discussing it with DH and said if my mw can't make it for whatever reason, then I am not going to hospital but will call the paramedics when I am pushing so that if anything happens after she's out - if she needs oxygen or I am bleeding they can assist

DH is so embarrassed because I told the mw our evening's plan's and she told him to save a little bit of energy to help her carry the birth equipment :haha:

I posted before I went out earlier but it seems to have vanished.

I have to find a high res pic of myself (that I don't hate that doesn't show all the bits of me I despise :wacko:) For Cosmopolitan. They are doing an article on "top Durban women in various fields" and they're featuring me :shock:

oh wow!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->