<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

i believe if i havent let her cry few minutes at a time she would still be the same

Before things get hectic here and I am totally in Tori-bliss-heaven, I want to say thank you to all of you girls for the most amazing journey of friendship. From ttc, mc heartbreak twice, to finally conceiving and then finding out I'm having my longed-for daughter finally, you have been with me holding my hand and my heart. I have shared more with you collectively than anyone else, and your constant friendship, support, lack of judgement and love have meant more than I can say

Thank you. I love you :kiss:

That was a lovely post Bethany .......

Trin are the boy's excited that they may have their sister by end of the day?

its so damn dark, rainy and miserable here its making me all sad ,but at least i have Trin's updates to look forward too ,yipeeeee

Kit hope your meeting goes well today

They are very excited. My FIL is fetching them at 2 :thumbup:

Before things get hectic here and I am totally in Tori-bliss-heaven, I want to say thank you to all of you girls for the most amazing journey of friendship. From ttc, mc heartbreak twice, to finally conceiving and then finding out I'm having my longed-for daughter finally, you have been with me holding my hand and my heart. I have shared more with you collectively than anyone else, and your constant friendship, support, lack of judgement and love have meant more than I can say

Aw Trin, we love you too :cry:.
You are AMAZING!
:hugs:

Trin you have made me :cry: you so deserve this and you will have your baby girl in your arms soon and your life will be complete! You are such a wonderful person and friend love you lots xx

Trin I'm so excited for you, you're finally going to meet your gorgeous baby girl :cry:

https://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i316/sezi_k/5105bfd5.jpg

Trin how r u not having pain what's ur trick??? I can't wait till Tori arrives!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!

Cara what a big girl crawling!!!

Sarah you look beautiful!!!!

As for me another day waiting around for people to come. We have the stove guy coming between 8-12 so that stinks that big of a gap and then someone is comi g to take lawn furniture around 11. It is a beautiful day out today birds are chirping and it looks beautiful!! Ok off to get a bagel be4 the guy comes.

ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD TRIN :happydance::baby::cloud9:

hello everyone else :flower: must dash AGAIN Amber has done a delightful smelling something in her nappy :haha:

Aw kmteehoo amber is cute! X

Sarah you look fab!
Kit I can't believe Cara is crawling!
I bet Trin is labouring right now :cloud9:

Ok these night nurses are not calling me back. That is not professional at all. I am going to call my pediatrician and see if they have another agency they can recommend.

Conceived on the Luna eclipse, born on Full Moon...My beautiful witchy daughter :cloud9:

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Do you have a middle name picked out, Trin? Something moony or witchy seems in order!!

Can't wait to see her dear sweet little face!!!

:cry: got me all teary at work :cry: nuv u trin! :hugs:

If you have a bit of spare time, please watch and share this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Beautiful pot pic Sezi....and may I say what a lovely inny you have :thumbup: You look brilliant!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->