<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Beautiful pot pic Sezi....and may I say what a lovely inny you have :thumbup: You look brilliant!!

Thanks kit. The truth is I've gain a boat load of weight and this photo hides it well. I look almost small breasted ... Mainly bc my boobs had fallen into my arm pits for the photo lol. Can you see Alice's little face curled up on my lap?

THREE people at work asked me if she is laying across yesterday. She is indeed transverse at the moment and I didn't realise people could tell so much. I know see my bump looking down really.

She has plenty of time to move head down :thumbup: Baby A is head down and baby B is sideways and then feet down lol she is all over the place. She just keeps moving around but baby A seems to want to stay head down so I hope she does since that is what I need to have a vaginal birth.

The girls were giving DH a bunch of kicks yesterday it was nice :hugs: We had fun watching them move around. Even bounced around some names but didn't settle on any.

Addie it really is about time you picked names! We wanna know!

Dh wont settle on a name!! I didn't think it would be this hard for him. His suggestion yesterday was Miley. I don't know about where you live but here I think people will think of that teen singer/actress with that name so I am not sold on it.

Dh wont settle on a name!! I didn't think it would be this hard for him. His suggestion yesterday was Miley. I don't know about where you live but here I think people will think of that teen singer/actress with that name so I am not sold on it.

That was the first thing I thought of.... :shrug:

What about French names?

I like Alicenne (Allison)! My 'french name' in high school French class was Adele :thumbup:

I'm working on something pretty cool....... can't share just yet, though!!

:ninja:

That was the first thing I thought of.... :shrug:

What about French names?

I like Alicenne (Allison)! My 'french name' in high school French class was Adele :thumbup:

I know people will think of that initially and then it will just become her name. But I want to keep looking bc I don't like that singer/actress she annoys me but DH likes the name so we will keep it on our list. Adele is a singer as well :dohh: My french name was Clara in French class (even tho Nadine is a french name lol)

I'm not worried about her being transverse there is plenty of time to move. I was just surprised that people could tell she is.

Sarah gorgeous pot pic. I can't believe you and B are in your final 10 weeks.

Sarah, you look gorge darling. :flower:

Leo has a tooth! I was talking with my sister on the phone and remembered that I had a dream his tooth broke through so I checked and voilà! :awww:

It's crazy how much you love your children be4 they are born. I can not imagine what it feels like when you meet them for the 1st time. While I am so excited I can wait the 9 or 10 weeks so they come out perfectly healthy. 36-38 weeks doesn't seem far now!!

Sarah, you look gorge darling. :flower:

Leo has a tooth! I was talking with my sister on the phone and remembered that I had a dream his tooth broke through so I checked and voilà! :awww:

:awww: Has he been fussy over it?

Rhyko has a little tooth starting to pop up, too! It has gone down a bit since it started coming up, but it's still there!

One of the things I'm most looking forward to is seeing OH with his first daughter

Hard to tell if he's been overly fussy... the rsv and bronchiolitis leaves him a bit out of sorts.

Evening all WonderWomen!:flower:

I've been being a good step mummy in the absence of my dh tonight and made sure everyone is clean and fed and homeworked :angelnot: I might phone their mum and ask her for a cut of this week's maintenance :haha: Oooooo what a bitchy primate I am!:dance:

Sarachka look at you and your beauty bump :kiss: Well you look smashing even if you don't feel it, though I will just say one thing- innies are sooooo last season darling!! :sulk: I thought that about your boobs- I thought, "Where are the two HollyMonkeys hanging round her neck?" :shrug: :haha: And like you I too had the pleasure of seeing DH with his first DAUGHTER!!! It's ace! :thumbup:

Holly and I are intrepid adventurers who defied the freezing grey weather today and went and played for hours in the chateau gardens and ate lunch in a cheap supermarket canteen where she said "apple" alot, whilst nomming her apple!! Then I bought Holly NEW SHOES for the spring:wohoo: She has grown a size and her feet are now a size 22 EU, the same as Henry's!!:haha: And she got a balloon in the shoe shop for being a good girl and she nuvs it and has taken it to bed with her tonight :awww:

And I got yellow and white gingham to make a new ironing board cover:thumbup:

We got rained on enormously just at the end of our day, so when we got home wet cold and tired and happy we had a big hot deep bubble bath together.:cloud9: Perfectus Maximus day with my best friend :cloud9:

Attachments

• Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01368.jpg
    Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01368.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01374.jpg
    Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01374.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01379.jpg
    Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01379.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01385.jpg
    Saint-Germain-en-Laye-20120307-01385.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG-20120307-01383.jpg
    IMG-20120307-01383.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
Oh my! Cycling time already- just when I was getting comfy! :dohh: It comes round quickly that hour after eating dinner!

...............:bike:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"