<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Newbs, hr is still wheezy and such but its definitely clearing up. :thumbup:

B, sounds like a blissful day. Well jel my love. :cloud9:

Hi all, hope you are all well? I am having a bit of a shitty time at the moment, so will keep my negative vibes away but will lurk :) lovely pic btw Sarah :)

Luna..I just read your birth story....

I was :shock: and :cry: and :wacko: and :hugs: and :nope: but most of all I was :howdy: Hats off to you brave lady....what an ordeal but what a glorious reward :cloud9:

Luna..I just read your birth story....

I was :shock: and :cry: and :wacko: and :hugs: and :nope: but most of all I was :howdy: Hats off to you brave lady....what an ordeal but what a glorious reward :cloud9:

Thank you so much, Kit :hugs: I couldn't have done it without my Turtles :hugs:

Hi all

Been lurking all day,
Monkey - its my BIL having a dirty week with Mr Monkey .... Lucky gits !

Lissy ! Hugs xxxx

Newbs, hr is still wheezy and such but its definitely clearing up. :thumbup:

B, sounds like a blissful day. Well jel my love. :cloud9:

So pleased it's easing off Molly....enough is enough surely. How are you now?

Hi all, hope you are all well? I am having a bit of a shitty time at the moment, so will keep my negative vibes away but will lurk :) lovely pic btw Sarah :)

Hello my lovely. Please spill if it will help? I understand if you don't want to but hope you feel you can if you need to. What else are we for? :hugs:

Essie...is Lyra still up to her acrobatics in the night?

Lissy like kit said pls do unload here if you want to. Lord knows we all do

Thanks crunch and kit, but I refuse to sully these pages whilst Tori is entering the world :) I will live x how are the babies today all?

only just saw your post sarah-thankyou too :) trust me I'll bore you all to tears with my self pity tomorrow :)

Sooooooo ... This Saturday night, dh and I are putting on our glad rags and having an evening out in London town. A party in fact !

Mil is coming over to Lauren sit (god help us all)
So excited .... It's a party, I am going to put make up on and everything ;-)

Sooooooo ... This Saturday night, dh and I are putting on our glad rags and having an evening out in London town. A party in fact !

Mil is coming over to Lauren sit (god help us all)
So excited .... It's a party, I am going to put make up on and everything ;-)

I really am jealous! I would love to do that, I hope you have an amazing time!! You defo need to post pics..at least on FB! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->