• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

April, I think it would be a good idea to see your doctor again. Maybe they could do an ultrasound and look around and make sure everything's okay in there? I'm not sure if they could see adhesions or whatnot with an ultrasound, but it's a start I suppose?

yeah thats what im going to request, they can see them i believe and if they are quite bad they can laser them :shrug:

so B, Luna what is a really healthy meal that i can eat tonight ? but not too tricky to cook

April that is one seriously messy bedroom:haha: I thought Holly was bad...before and after pics from a few weeks ago...nothing like yours though!!

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 7
so B, Luna what is a really healthy meal that i can eat tonight ? but not too tricky to cook

Lentils, turkey breast and steamed brocolli,

with natural yoghurt for dessert. And a fruit if you're still hungry :munch:

Dead easy because there's no preparation required, just the shopping and the cooking but nothing more :thumbup:

April that is one seriously messy bedroom:haha: I thought Holly was bad...before and after pics from a few weeks ago...nothing like yours though!!

shes only 2 she has time to get worse hehe! Faye is always into everything, as soon as i finished her room today she was up there pulling things out, i have asked her to put everything back where she found it! lol

helloooo well i was out tonight , wasnt out tonight , was out and yes you guessed now im not ...........my friends can all piss off if they ever call on me to go out when peed off or need a break i tell you, the best offer i got was my mum and sister and ahe has bailed to go her fellas mates house prob to watch him get pissed!! and argue and then i just bthought you know what sod ya'll i am gonna stay in on my own with my bottle of echo falls and be pissed off yet again ............all my mates are like this and im the soft bugger who goes running round or out with them when their fellas are out/away and they are pissed off with them.

I know my rant is crappy and petty compared to Lissys but hey ho you all say we can vent to each other

im sad

and my wedding shoes have come are damaged and wrong size mehhh

Dead easy because there's no preparation required, just the shopping and the cooking but nothing more :thumbup:

thats the only problem, i cant eat fruit, im allergic to it :( im wondering would i be allergic to lentils :/ sounds lush though mmmm

helloooo well i was out tonight , wasnt out tonight , was out and yes you guessed now im not ...........my friends can all piss off if they ever call on me to go out when peed off or need a break i tell you, the best offer i got was my mum and sister and ahe has bailed to go her fellas mates house prob to watch him get pissed!! and argue and then i just bthought you know what sod ya'll i am gonna stay in on my own with my bottle of echo falls and be pissed off yet again ............all my mates are like this and im the soft bugger who goes running round or out with them when their fellas are out/away and they are pissed off with them.

I know my rant is crappy and petty compared to Lissys but hey ho you all say we can vent to each other

im sad

and my wedding shoes have come are damaged and wrong size mehhh

you and me are very much alike, always there for people but nothing in return, my 'friend' said she would make more effort this year, shes seen James twice since he was born because we went to her, she said in January il be over Weds, never turned up and havent spoken to her since :shrug: shes also with my ex cos shes that nice!
anyway you can chat to me! lol
sorry about your wedding shoes can you return them?

this is after 2 days! (didnt do it because i was dying with AF):wacko:
Faye has a tendency to pull clothes off of hangers to 'try' on, very annoying and she loves art (which is why theres a bit of cardboard and paper everywhere lol (cant say no when theres pictures for mummy) too many excuses yet? :dohh:

Bloody hell.. mission and a half

thats the only problem, i cant eat fruit, im allergic to it :( im wondering would i be allergic to lentils :/ sounds lush though mmmm

Allergic to fruit?! That's sad :cry:

I was also going to suggest some easy bird and veggies. I make a simple stir-fry when I can't be bothered. Just slice up veggies and meat and add a bit of spice and there you go! I like bell pepper, onion, and spinach saute with chicken. Salt and pepper is really all you need - but you can get fancy, too! :thumbup: I wish I could come over and whip you up some dinner so you could rest!! :hugs:

How cute is Holly in the outfit I had to get because she spilt her apple juice yesterday...:awww:

And the workshop drawers I cleaned out and reorganised and painted and labelled this week. Our garage and laundry area and workshop are going to be all white and yellow as the colour scheme, to brighten it as much as possible since it's in the basement so rather dingy:thumbup:

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 2
Kmteehoo - I sent you a PM with the new forum address, too! :hugs: You're welcome to join us there as well.

Awww, Holly looks so adorable!!

And WOW to your shelves!! An organizer's dream!!! :cloud9:

Okay all, I need to step away from the computer for a bit and a half. I'll try to be on as much as possible today, though. Fair enough seems how DH had very little 'daddy duties' this week due to activities Rhyko and I were out for. I've earned some extra 'baby free time' credits :haha:

Hollys room makes me feel all warm and happy, love it!

what age did everyone here start giving snacks like rice cakes and carrot sticks? i got some organix ones today, says 7months+ but was thinking of trying them. Amber has been having a couple spoonfuls of carrot, sweet potato etc once a day for a couple weeks. is it too soon?

Allergic to fruit?! That's sad :cry:

I was also going to suggest some easy bird and veggies. I make a simple stir-fry when I can't be bothered. Just slice up veggies and meat and add a bit of spice and there you go! I like bell pepper, onion, and spinach saute with chicken. Salt and pepper is really all you need - but you can get fancy, too! :thumbup: I wish I could come over and whip you up some dinner so you could rest!! :hugs:

thankyou Luna :hugs: i think il try a stir fry never made on! yes allergic to fruit and i love fruit! same as raw veg, its called oral syndrome allergy apparently, didnt have it as a child though :shrug:
i can drink the juice though :) weird one me

Kmteehoo - I sent you a PM with the new forum address, too! :hugs: You're welcome to join us there as well.

Oh yay!! :happydance: would love too if nobody minds? i know most the time im too slack to comment but ill try harder i promise

At 7pm French time I am starting a Knitting Intensive for the evening to get the second pesky sleeve finished and the neck band and button band done on Holly's cardigan! She soooo needs something for the spring weather!

So if you see me typing here tell me to get my knitting noodles back in my hands!! I am allowed to lurk though :haha:

Sarachka sorry that they were vague about your examinations at the hospital, pop over to France for a day and get a full MOT done here!

Bloods were 80 after my double amount GD breakfast this morning by the way :thumbup: And I got my Thai Salad for lunch :munch:

How cute is Holly in the outfit I had to get because she spilt her apple juice yesterday...:awww:

And the workshop drawers I cleaned out and reorganised and painted and labelled this week. Our garage and laundry area and workshop are going to be all white and yellow as the colour scheme, to brighten it as much as possible since it's in the basement so rather dingy:thumbup:

haha aw shes too cute!
still on a mission i see B? good work!

Awww, Holly looks so adorable!!

And WOW to your shelves!! An organizer's dream!!! :cloud9:

Fab aren't they? Came with the house and were made by the previous owner! The guy who lived here before was a bit of a carpenter so we have loads of mad boxes and furniture. It was like an Aladdin's cave when we arrived! Indeed it still is- just yesterday I found a FAB unit in the basement that he made that I'm going to spruce up sometime soon:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->