• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Okay all, I need to step away from the computer for a bit and a half. I'll try to be on as much as possible today, though. Fair enough seems how DH had very little 'daddy duties' this week due to activities Rhyko and I were out for. I've earned some extra 'baby free time' credits :haha:

no idea what baby free credits are in my house lol

April that is one seriously messy bedroom:haha: I thought Holly was bad...before and after pics from a few weeks ago...nothing like yours though!!

Hollys room makes me feel all warm and happy, love it!

what age did everyone here start giving snacks like rice cakes and carrot sticks? i got some organix ones today, says 7months+ but was thinking of trying them. Amber has been having a couple spoonfuls of carrot, sweet potato etc once a day for a couple weeks. is it too soon?

i got those the other day too, James will be 7 months in a couple days but he loves them! hes right into his finger food and not interested in much else :shrug:
James has breakfast lunch and dinner but only a few mouthfuls at lunch and dinner unless its fruit then hell scoff the lot lol

helloooo well i was out tonight , wasnt out tonight , was out and yes you guessed now im not ...........my friends can all piss off if they ever call on me to go out when peed off or need a break i tell you, the best offer i got was my mum and sister and ahe has bailed to go her fellas mates house prob to watch him get pissed!! and argue and then i just bthought you know what sod ya'll i am gonna stay in on my own with my bottle of echo falls and be pissed off yet again ............all my mates are like this and im the soft bugger who goes running round or out with them when their fellas are out/away and they are pissed off with them.

I know my rant is crappy and petty compared to Lissys but hey ho you all say we can vent to each other

im sad

and my wedding shoes have come are damaged and wrong size mehhh

I'd totally go out with you tonight. We could get Jaynie too and go for a curry. I'd have to leave the dancing and drinking to you two though!

Sarachka sorry that they were vague about your examinations at the hospital, pop over to France for a day and get a full MOT done here!

Bloods were 80 after my double amount GD breakfast this morning by the way :thumbup: And I got my Thai Salad for lunch :munch:

at first I was really impressed that they were acting on it, which is unlike the NHS lol. I think I was so tired and uncomfortable yesterday that I was a bit out of it when they were doing all the tests. I might take a photo of my notes and post what she wrote.

Hi everyone

Been trying to keep up where I can but things have been rough. Our chiro friend came to assess Tori yesterday and she has an occlusion in her cranium (causing the facial swelling) and 2 areas of fixation in her spine. The areas correlate with colic which explains the extreme screaming. She screamed for 2 2 hour sessions today and then a bit here and there in between. Milk has come in so I'm boobzilla, and since the milk has come in she's finding it hard to latch even with a bit of expressing before feeds. She's only really fed 4 times properly since midnight, so I gave her 15 ml expressed milk via syringe just now. Will probably do it again before bed. I feel so desperate for her. She's lost her voice from crying and she just sounds SO sore.

She's just woken up again....got to go

thanks April, i've registered :thumbup: yeah amber isn't too keen on being fed by spoon, prefers to grab everything and shove it in. think ill try them in a week or so. Also April i was going to say that i know how miserable anxiety can make you feel, i have had it very mildly for a couple years (only like one attack every few months) but finally became awful when Amber was 3 months, so much so it was constant for a week, i couldnt eat,sleep or anything and felt horrendous. went to the docs and am now on tablets. hate tablets for anything but literally couldnt cope was worst week ever (doc thinks is a touch pnd too) but now i feel alot better. sorry rambling but just wanted to let you know your not alone and big hugs!! :hugs:

BATH TIME!! i hope to be back later if madam sleeps better, atleast once tooth has broken through just the other one to go :nope: xx

And her tsh came back elevated so we'll have to repeat the blood test

Hi everyone

Been trying to keep up where I can but things have been rough. Our chiro friend came to assess Tori yesterday and she has an occlusion in her cranium (causing the facial swelling) and 2 areas of fixation in her spine. The areas correlate with colic which explains the extreme screaming. She screamed for 2 2 hour sessions today and then a bit here and there in between. Milk has come in so I'm boobzilla, and since the milk has come in she's finding it hard to latch even with a bit of expressing before feeds. She's only really fed 4 times properly since midnight, so I gave her 15 ml expressed milk via syringe just now. Will probably do it again before bed. I feel so desperate for her. She's lost her voice from crying and she just sounds SO sore.

She's just woken up again....got to go

oh Trin im sorry youre having a hard time, poor Tori, what does the fixation in her spine mean? i hope she can latch again soon, and i hope you both get some rest xxx

thanks April, i've registered :thumbup: yeah amber isn't too keen on being fed by spoon, prefers to grab everything and shove it in. think ill try them in a week or so. Also April i was going to say that i know how miserable anxiety can make you feel, i have had it very mildly for a couple years (only like one attack every few months) but finally became awful when Amber was 3 months, so much so it was constant for a week, i couldnt eat,sleep or anything and felt horrendous. went to the docs and am now on tablets. hate tablets for anything but literally couldnt cope was worst week ever (doc thinks is a touch pnd too) but now i feel alot better. sorry rambling but just wanted to let you know your not alone and big hugs!! :hugs:

BATH TIME!! i hope to be back later if madam sleeps better, atleast once tooth has broken through just the other one to go :nope: xx

dont apologise for 'rambling' do you see the rambles i write lol, thankyou hun it is awful i havent had it for a while until yesterday it came back quite hard and today i can feel it creeping in dam thing, will have a hot bath and book before bed i think, that normally helps! im waiting for James to break through his tooth, impatient lol x

I am knitting! And typing with my breasts! But I wanted to show you our new spotty table cloth and forgot earlier. It's sooo practical a plastic wipey tale cloth and I'm in love with the jolly colour.

For general historical interest- the man who lived here before made all our kitchen units too- it was all in dark wood though and a bit oppressive especially for a small kitchen so I painted it cream- this was back when Holly was newborn and I was out of hospital, itching to do all the decorating I'd put on hold at the end of my pregnancy, and she'd lie in her transat for hours watching me :awww: Hope Henry is as obliging since there's still loads more to do in the house! OMG and the walls AND ceiling were dark salmony/apricot:wacko: 2 coats of white on walls and ceiling it took me to get rid of that!!

Dinner is quinoa/green beans/homemade bolognaise sauce and fromage blanc for dessert :munch:

Attachments

• 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
April i had adhesion, had to have several laparoscopies and lasered a few times, so I feel for you x x x
Trin, I'm not sure what those things are that you said, but I hope it's nothing too serious, and that you all find relief soon and can just enjoy milky happiness :) xx
B...that is NOT a small kitchen....ha ha mansion dweller :)

Oh no Trin!! I'm sorry I didn't see that before posting kitchen! :dohh: Just sent you a bbm too since you weren't online before!! :dohh: Poor sausage Tori :hugs:

April i had adhesion, had to have several laparoscopies and lasered a few times, so I feel for you x x x
Trin, I'm not sure what those things are that you said, but I hope it's nothing too serious, and that you all find relief soon and can just enjoy milky happiness :) xx

It looks bigger in the photo than it really is:shrug: When there are 5 of us in there it's positively claustrophobic! With 6 it will have to be on a one in one out basis!!

I am knitting! And typing with my breasts! But I wanted to show you our new spotty table cloth and forgot earlier. It's sooo practical a plastic wipey tale cloth and I'm in love with the jolly colour.

For general historical interest- the man who lived here before made all our kitchen units too- it was all in dark wood though and a bit oppressive especially for a small kitchen so I painted it cream- this was back when Holly was newborn and I was out of hospital, itching to do all the decorating I'd put on hold at the end of my pregnancy, and she'd lie in her transat for hours watching me :awww: Hope Henry is as obliging since there's still loads more to do in the house! OMG and the walls AND ceiling were dark salmony/apricot:wacko: 2 coats of white on walls and ceiling it took me to get rid of that!!

Dinner is quinoa/green beans/homemade bolognaise sauce and fromage blanc for dessert :munch:

love your kitchen and your sink im in love with it!

Poor Tori :( I hope shes feeling better soon!

Been in ikea today :wacko: manic....had directional arrows so you couldn't get lost...massive warehouse much :shock:

was it a constant pain or when you had done too much it came on? its real painful :( im feeling very sorry for myself and id like to just rest but alas i cant

I spent 1.5 hours walking around the shopping centre and then started to see stars! I guess 1 sandwich and a cup of coffee didn't cut it for breakfast and lunch.

I got Elina some adorable cable knit leggings and a super cute cardi from H & M. I also got her something else but I can't show you bc I got the same ones for Addie's twincesses too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->