<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Hello Cassie!! :wave:

Sorry you're dealing with colic. I know all too well how that goes! :nope: Are you offering the breast whenever she cries? I know with Rhyko is crying subsided a LOT when he finally switched to breastfeeding and I could give him a boob whenever he cried - couldn't do that with the bottle. :shrug:

I see you, Jaynie! I sent you a PM! Come join us at our new home! :thumbup:

It is dead isn't it. End of an era..but beginning of another exciting one :happydance:

could of at least got to 100 000 posts.... maybe when im bored il just post on me tod haha

If your lucky LS they are somewhere new now. You have to be real important and post alot to be there you know and your not allowed to stick up for a friend you personally invited and because she didnt post enough on here and i got upset i get banned.

Oh, and it's you're did you not learn that from us horrible people?

Thanks for sticking up for my Kayleigh it really means alot to me.

I dont know how a group of grown women most of whom are mothers can be so cruel. If you all hated me so much why not just say it to my face? instead you sneak around and try make sure i dont find out about your new forum.

You two are insane. Most of us on the forum struggled to get pregnant I personally had 6 pregnancies and have two children.
MissZoie until your spiteful message to Ginge, which she kindly rushed to share, we had no problem-just didn't know you well enough to come into our safe haven.

Honestly do not see the point in all this fighting and going back and forth. It's obvious we are parting ways. How about we do it with a bit of maturity and verbal restraint? Walk away ladies and break the contact in any and every form.

I wish you both well Ginge and Miss Zoie.

Ginge, our addresses and personal information are on there-it's not about giving anyone a chance. I think you thrive on this sort of thing anyway, you should be happy really :) congratulations on your pregnancy, I wish you good luck

Looks like i'll be looking for new 'friends' to share my journey with, was nice meeting you all. Maybe we will meet again. Bye.

I fail to see how my message was in any way spiteful?

Why did none of you have the guts to tell me about it and that i was not allowed to join your secret society?. I get a message asking how i fount out about it off some person ive never spoken to before.

What you did to me was sly and spiteful.

I think someone should remind Zoie of the message she sent via Ginge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->