<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

It was all here!!!!! Look back, we planned for MONTHS.
It's PRIVATE, so hardly likely to post a link?!

ermmmmmmmmmm thats enough now i REALLY dont want this thread locked :(

im just biteing my tongue i think theres been a HELL of a lot of stirring going on......

I fail to see how my message was in any way spiteful?

Why did none of you have the guts to tell me about it and that i was not allowed to join your secret society?. I get a message asking how i fount out about it off some person ive never spoken to before.

What you did to me was sly and spiteful.

Zoie...I honestly can't remember the last time I "spoke" to you on the thread. I can hardly remember the last time you posted. You were on the thread very rarely so why would you expect to be notified about something that the people who kept this thread going on a daily basis decided to do? The fact that you don't know kmteehoo tells me all I need to know about how involved you were with us. We valued any input you gave us whenever you popped by but unfortunately we didn't get to know you very well as it was so infrequent. This is the only reason you didn't get confirmed. Simple.

I am so sorry for all your struggles and it's a shame we didn't talk more as we likely all have a lot in common. As for us thinking "you're not good enough"...I have never heard anything more ridiculous.

I honestly wish you well with TTC and hope everything goes well in your life. :flower:

Well it appears we are to be parting ways. So I wish everyone the best and hope that the remainder of the pregnancies go without a hitch especially addies for obvious reasons. Maybe our paths will cross again. I bid you all farewell!

ok firstly, Zoie, im wondering why you are so bothered about this new site? when you didnt even talk to us here, what will make you talk to us there? this was never a secret, we didnt 'hide' anything from you, its all been on this thread for you to see and catch up but you never did, we dont know you and we dont particularly want to give out our personal information to a stranger, its nothing personal at all, if you were to have gotten involved in our conversations we would have gotten to know you but you didnt, we made a private site for a reason.
secondly Ginge, you asked to be removed from the new site after you attacked us for not giving YOUR friend a chance, its nothing to do with chance, its simply we dont KNOW her, im quite surprised at how you suddenly changed and got nasty towards us, and have now made out that we are the bad ones just because we would like privacy from someone we dont even know! I think this all needs to stop now goodluck with your pregnancy Ginge and to you Zoie in ttc

Honestly i dont really care about the whole moving to a private group thing its how you went about it!. I was waiting for my account to be activated last night no idea i wasnt allowed in, you must have seen that my account was pending and yet no one saw fit to tell me that you all took a vote and decided no one wanted me in there. Thats horrible i would never do that to a person. I can understand the privacy thing im not completely ignorant. On many occations i have tried to join in conversations only to feel like an outsider / that i dont quite fit. LTTTC is hard at the best of times and it is hard watching people go through there pregnancys and births.

what are the reasons that are obvious to Addies pregnancy going smoothly ???????

or am i just being thick.............

Just with it being twins, I hope everything continues to go smoothly and she does get to the desired week and that the birth is easy and without a hitch.

Look, i'm sorry about my outburst earlier I got upset because she wasn't allowed in. I know I have received some wonderful support from everyone here and thought Zoie would benefit from your support too. I apologize for offending you and getting aggressive, I got upset very quickly and defended my friend. I am very sorry for that.

Nothing apart from a cleaning spree tis cold and wanted to miw the lawns but bit nippy

He seems a little more cheerful today we shall see

Ohh tea out lucky you what will you have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->