<25 BFPs!! 12 births!! Welcome to the world turtle babies!>

Nothing apart from a cleaning spree tis cold and wanted to miw the lawns but bit nippy

He seems a little more cheerful today we shall see

Ohh tea out lucky you what will you have?

I go to lunch with 2 naturally slim ladies who gorge on everything ! I normally go for a latte or sip a spritzer lol

It's mean to be a stunning day here so I hope I can put the shades on and push my pram about for a workout x

sarachkaaaaaaaa i canna find it mate......what to do what to do im sad now cos it was written fresh in my mind

Ginge, if you read this I would like to apologise for the bitchy posts on here. I was tired and emotional-this is not an excuse, and i think you were very hurtful BUT I reacted in an inappropriate way.
I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy and hope that you understand that we too reacted out of defensiveness for our friends.

For anyone who wishes to know I got a bit panicky this morning as the line was still light and freaked out a little so I got a superdrug and did it and this is the result!

IMG-20120315-00072.jpg

Barnsley-20120315-00071.jpg

Was on the other thread x not got one on here and posting via blackberry! X

Look, i'm sorry about my outburst earlier I got upset because she wasn't allowed in. I know I have received some wonderful support from everyone here and thought Zoie would benefit from your support too. I apologize for offending you and getting aggressive, I got upset very quickly and defended my friend. I am very sorry for that.

I understand Ginge. In the heat of an angry moment we can say hurtful things that we don't always mean, we're all human. Thanks for apologising:flower:

Your line is looking great:thumbup:

Honestly i dont really care about the whole moving to a private group thing its how you went about it!. I was waiting for my account to be activated last night no idea i wasnt allowed in, you must have seen that my account was pending and yet no one saw fit to tell me that you all took a vote and decided no one wanted me in there. Thats horrible i would never do that to a person. I can understand the privacy thing im not completely ignorant. On many occations i have tried to join in conversations only to feel like an outsider / that i dont quite fit. LTTTC is hard at the best of times and it is hard watching people go through there pregnancys and births.

I agree Miss Zoie. Even though we don't know you very well there was no reason not to talk to you about it upfront. I'm sorry it was all done behind your back and turned so ugly as a result, and understand you feel hurt by all this. Sorry.:hugs:

i dont feel i acted in a bad way.i like zoie but noone knows her on here but me.
there fabbo lines!!!

Honestly i dont really care about the whole moving to a private group thing its how you went about it!. I was waiting for my account to be activated last night no idea i wasnt allowed in, you must have seen that my account was pending and yet no one saw fit to tell me that you all took a vote and decided no one wanted me in there. Thats horrible i would never do that to a person. I can understand the privacy thing im not completely ignorant. On many occations i have tried to join in conversations only to feel like an outsider / that i dont quite fit. LTTTC is hard at the best of times and it is hard watching people go through there pregnancys and births.

I agree Miss Zoie. Even though we don't know you very well there was no reason not to talk to you about it upfront. I'm sorry it was all done behind your back and turned so ugly as a result, and understand you feel hurt by all this. Sorry.:hugs:

Can I just say one thing... I'm the person who gets the e-mails for new account activation and I'm on the West Coast in the US. When I got up, your account had been pending for at least five hours. Being that I've only been on BnB for a little over a year, I wasn't sure who you were (and ANYONE can sign up for the turtle forum, not just people who've been sent a link) so I thought it was responsible of me to ask the other girls if 'Miss Zoie' was someone we knew. Again because of time difference and my wanting to give everyone a chance to see the thread I started asking who you were, your account ending up being pending for longer. I'm sorry you took this as us sneaking behind your back, but that simply wasn't the case. The biggest player here was time difference and I really can't do a thing about that. :shrug:

I cannot say now due to how everything ended going whether or not I was going to e-mail you and let you know why your account was not approved, but I'd like to think that I was going to do just that.

Zoie, there were no hurtful intentions on our side. A lot of hurtful things were said after Ginge got defensive, but none of it was geared towards you or about you at all. We have no issues with you and I'm positive you're a lovely person.

I hope someday you can see this situation from our point of view and know that what happened was not only blown way out of proportion, but really not about YOU at all - but about anyone who we're not overly familiar with joining the private forum.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, if you do, and I wish you all the best in your TTC journey. :flower:

Also if I may add one thing....A lot of us didn't know who you were when we were asked if you can join bc we never really spoke to you since you didn't write much on BNB. I know I didn't even recognize your name. So it really was not personal and I hope you can see this and understand it was not anything against you. As Luna said, I am sure you are a great person. We simply moved to a new place bc we only wanted to chat with people we knew very well. I am sure you can understand that. :hugs:

I am so freaking scared :( I just wish there was something I could do to know this baby was ok. I feel so lost :cry:

Welcome to pregnancy ginge. Hope you get through the anxious time seeming to fly :)

Still doing ok...I think....still praying its a sticky one, first midwife appointment is 27th march!

Mines because of my PCOS I asked for it. I hope I get early scan too I am terrified!

Ginge, stop peeing on sticks! :hugs:

I could never keep up with all of you with the time difference and how busy I am at work when you guys are all freely chatting away. :winkwink:

My best to everyone! :flower:

Here's my Maisie girl being oh-so-cooperative when I'm trying to get a decent picture of her:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7189/6974317561_b6a30d7200.jpg
Sucking on her bottom lip:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7196/6828190034_8bf0acd7b5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back