25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Teej

Growing a mini me
Reaction score
Any other lovely ladies around the same CD??

Last month I had all the symptoms going and got a BFN so going to TRY and take it more in my stride this month - can't see it happening but im gonna try :haha:

I'm not on the same cycle... I test next Monday... BUT wanted to send you lots of baby dust! The wait is certainly tough- I tell myself I'm gonna do better with every passing month, lol, but sometimes easier said than done. Especially that last week!

Good luck!!!!

Thanks hun, and god luck for your BFP on Monday FXed xx

Hi there

should have O'd today. So going to snuggle up to other half tonight and tomorrow:blush:

So i will count tomorrow as 1 dpo

fx crossed for both of us.

:dust:

Hi there!
after much debating I am 1dpo today so I would love to buddy up xx

Pinga, good luck hun - will keep FXed xx

Betty, lol - I know what you mean, my cycle took me a bit by surprise this month - I O'd a day early (I think lol) Why can't it all be straight forward!?!?!?

I see your trying for #1 too, i'm also trying for my first and in second cycle, how ar eyou getting on so far??

xx :dust: xx

Hi I am on 2dpo today. TTC #1 on cycle #6. Really didn't think it would take this long and keep convincing myself Im pregnant every month. Tried to be more relaxed this month and just enjoyed :sex:
:dust: xx

Pinga, good luck hun - will keep FXed xx

Betty, lol - I know what you mean, my cycle took me a bit by surprise this month - I O'd a day early (I think lol) Why can't it all be straight forward!?!?!?

I see your trying for #1 too, i'm also trying for my first and in second cycle, how ar eyou getting on so far??

xx :dust: xx

Lol me too! I'm on cycle #3 and this was my first month using opk's.. It's all very confusing! I'm hoping that it happens pretty soon as the 2ww drives me insane I tell myself I won't symptom spot but then I convince myself I'm pregnant lol xx
How about you ladies? You using anything to help out? Xxx

Hi ladies.. I am 3 DPO today!! I Od on saturday!! :) It was a full moon and I also had a lady bug on my computer speaker!! Praying it was all good luck!!! Today my bbs are a lil tender and I think im catching a cold.. BOOOO.. Anyway, good luck and LOTS of baby dust!!!!

Hey Karla! I love it when quirky things happen hope it's good luck for you xxxx fx'd xxxx

Well i'm now 3dpo and trying my hardest not to symptom spot, but already im feeling extremely bloated - I keep thinking it's more so than usual, but I also had Pilates yesterday so is probably just my stomach muscles aching a bit... as they do lol

Karla, you never know - is certainly strange to see a lady bug this time of the year... FXed hun xx

Betty, I also thought i'd fall the second I stopped taking the pill lol.. here's hoping that this is all our months xx

:dust:

Forgot to ask, what day are you all planning on testing, I want to test on 6 at 13DPO as got a family party that night, part of me also wants to hold out as AF is due around 7th - then again I know what i'm like and will prob be POAS by by 10DPO lol

Lol I've def become a POASA but I'm def waiting for AF this time as I was 5 days late last cycle and convinced myself I was PG don't want any dissapointment either xxx really hoping THIS IS OUR MONTH xxxxxx :dust: xxxxx

I am also trying to conceive baby #1 and on cycle #3. I am finding it a lot harder than I thought- like you I manage to convince myself I'm PG each month and it's so hard when you get a BFN. I think I am 1DPO today but can't be sure. I hate the 2WW, I drive myself mad with symptom spotting too. Trying to chill out a bit this month but its hard when you want it so much. Really hoping for that BFP by xmas :) good luck everyone x

Hey Bec! It's harder than you think isn't it! But least we have the ladies of BnB :hugs: I'm around 1-2dpo depending on when exactly I Ov'd so think we are all around the same date on this thread.. Are you waiting till AF or are you gonna test before xxxx

I think I will wait till AF as I tested early both months before and found the BFN so hard. It's so expensive to keep testing as well- must have got through 5/6 already and at £10 each- ouch!! Waiting is easier said than done though, will try to wait. What about you? How do you work out when you're ov? Do you use an OPK? I haven't yet as don't want to spend even more money but may try in a couple of months if still not PG :)

My problem is I still have a load of IC so can't help but test lol, if I get a BFP on one of them I will then get a clearblue digi, otherwise like you say it gets sooo expensive!!!

I'm not temping or anything yet, thought i'd give it a few months, in all honesty I was hoping I would fall quickly so didn't think I would need to!! I do other checks like CM and how high my cervix is.

The hardest part is the waiting tho!!!

I'm 5dpo and symptom spotting like mad. I hate the 2WW. It's my 4th cycle TTC no.1. I naively thought it would be much easier than this. AF due around 5th Nov so will try to hold of testing until then. Good luck everyone x x

This is my first month using opk's and I'm not temping yet.. I need to get some IC's as I spent loads last month on testa aaaargh lol
Fingers crossed I can wait he he xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->