25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Hello everyone, I am determined not to symptom spot this month but already I feel so depressed at beginning my 2ww. (At least looking for symptoms gives us something to do!!) Think I'm 1/2 DPO and AF seems so far away :/ I'm on half term at the moment (as a teacher not a student!!) so maybe when I get back to work time will speed up.

Also, was wondering- did anyone come off the pill to start TTC and if so, how have you found it? x x x to all

Hey. So welcome to the new ppl!

Rach and Teej, we are on the exact same DPO. We all ovulated on the 24th! Mine was either that or late on the 23rd, who knows! So hen are you two planning to test? It is s hard to wait even though I am a science person and I understand that the possibility of getting an accurate positive are non existent this week! I figure if it takes 7-10 days for implantation to occur the 2nd would be 9dpo. possible but still early.

Symptoms- yeah I see them but my brain knows that I am exaggerating them!! for instance my lower abdomen has been a tiny bit crampy but maybe that happens all the time and im just not so focused on it! I also felt nauseated on Mon but that was like 1dpo, maybe it was the taco salad! Today I woke up a little funny feeling in the tummy.

I didn't temp but wish I had bc it's too late to start now. Regardless I temped this morning and it was only 97.82. I think that's too low. who knows. also suddenly decided to start paying attention to CP and yesterday at 3dpo it seems to have closed and moved higher up, I can barely reach it (tmi), not sure what that means either.

I hate this 2ww.

sorry bec, I don't know about coming off the pill, I was on Mirena. it was removed in June. Oh and to stack the odds against me, I only have one tube! On the upside I am certain it is functioning as I became pregnant with my youngest the month after the tube removal.

Hi life I am hoping to hold out till the witch rears her ugly head!!! Won't happen though I'm tell ya lol xxx well the nausea is still here and my nipples are still throbbing like crazy!!!! Not felt cp cos I think I must have the shortest arms in the world lol cannot get down and up there lol!!!! Have not got cold but my nose is bunged up.... And headache but again pit that down to my bipolar!!!!
Am dead chuffed I got some ovulation buddies!!!! Hopefully we'll all get our BFP on the same day as well that would be wicked!!!!
Baby dust and love to you all xxx

Damn internet has been down! been trying to reply all day lol! Welcome newbies x lets make this a lucky thread lol

Tammy.. I'm doing ok so far not trying to symptom spot but im only 2-3 dpo so nothing would be happening yet i dont think!!

Bec.. This is my 3rd cycle TTC after coming off BC and the first month i had convinced myself i was pg but no such luck!! your body can def do strange things when coming off BC.. how about you? x

:dust: to everyone xxx

Well with my daughter it took two months to become regular again, I know this because while on BC I had 28 day cycles, while off BC more like 32-34, the first two months off I stil had 28 day cycles, the third month off my cycle was 33, and the fourth month I fell pregnant.... Even though on day 34 I started what I thought was AF, but it stopped a day later which prompted me to test.

This time I'm coming off the Ring, and same thing, the last two months, 28 day cycles, so hopefully this is a regular month and I get preggo.

Wow that's what has happened with me exactly!! I've had 28,29 and 34 so I hope you are lucky hehe xxx

How is everyone doing? I'm finding 2WW really tough this time. Can't think about much else and think that every little twinge is a symptom! I'm having cramping, headaches and feeling emotional but think it could just be my imagination. I don't do temps but I feel hot, almost feverish. Is this a good sign?
I've got my fingers crossed for you all.

this is way TMI... so, I don't usually pee a lot but today I kind of did and the strangest thing. two times my panties felt wet, not soaked but pretty wet but it doesn't have a color or texture it was just the dampness almost like I peed myslef a little but I KNOW it wasn't that. ANyway just wondered if that was normal! Sorry about the visual and TMI

Hi Ladies, :wave:

This is going to be such a slow 2ww.
I have to try and keep busy to make the days pass quicker. Today I will go get little ones feet measured and get new shoes and do food shop.
Hopefuly this will stop me looking for signs............

Symptoms so far........

1dpo - Nothing

2dpo - 3 quick throbbing pains in my right boob + wave of nausia lasted 5 mins + low back ache.

3dpo - temping with first response cyclotest and it went from .06 yesterday to .24 today. Plus I have been up since 5.30, woke up hungry!

I know its to early for anything to be happening but I can't stop looking anyway :wacko:

I hope the rest of you are doing ok

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

this is way TMI... so, I don't usually pee a lot but today I kind of did and the strangest thing. two times my panties felt wet, not soaked but pretty wet but it doesn't have a color or texture it was just the dampness almost like I peed myslef a little but I KNOW it wasn't that. ANyway just wondered if that was normal! Sorry about the visual and TMI

How many days past Ov are you?

I remember when I was pregnant that, yes this did happen, plus lots of yellow discharge (TMI) just before I got BFP.

Fx for you that this is a good sign :dust::dust:

Bec.. This is my 3rd cycle TTC after coming off BC and the first month i had convinced myself i was pg but no such luck!! your body can def do strange things when coming off BC.. how about you? x

Same here BettyBoop, I came off Microgynon in July and 1st month trying I also had myself completely convinced I was pg- the symptoms seemed so clear. I got my AF back 1st month though at least although this is my first proper regular month- last month I had 2 AF's one 4 days after the other- nightmare! It's settled down now. Am kinda glad cos I know AF doesn't always come back straight away. Read about someone on here who came off same pill as me at same time and still hasn't got theirs back yet :nope: good luck this cycle :thumbup: x x x

Hi to all the new ladies and welcome aboard - lets hope this is a lucky thread and we all get our BFP!!!

Misstia, I know what you mean, I had every symptom last month but of course I got AF, I'm trying not to SS this month, i'm trying a more logical approach, like the fact I was so tired yesterday... I had had an emotional day the day before, the hunger... I was just hungry - it happens lol... I have been getting light cramping that I can't really explain but trying not to get hopes up lol.

Also, was wondering- did anyone come off the pill to start TTC and if so, how have you found it? x x x to all

Hi Bec, I am on my second cycle after coming off of the pill Yasmin, thankfully my cycles seem to have regulated very quickly, I did start on EPO straight away tho so that may have helped.

Hey. So welcome to the new ppl!

Rach and Teej, we are on the exact same DPO. We all ovulated on the 24th! Mine was either that or late on the 23rd, who knows! So hen are you two planning to test?

Yay :) Im hoping to hold out till 6th at 13dpo, I kept testing far too often last month knowing they would be BFN - yet still I did it and it got me down each time. No doubt i'll cave before then tho lol xx

I'm 3-4dpo and nothing to report except lots of creamy thick White cm! Yuck! Hope we all get our BFP sooooooooooon xxxx

I'm 3-4dpo and nothing to report except lots of creamy thick White cm! Yuck! Hope we all get our BFP sooooooooooon xxxx

I'm now 5dpo and pretty much the same as - fingers crossed this month is the month we all get our BFP's :happydance:

:dust: to all xx

I remember when I was pregnant that, yes this did happen, plus lots of yellow discharge (TMI) just before I got BFP.

I am only 5dpo, possibly 6. I hope its a sign however it is quite possible I am reading to much into it. But I have to say that i have never had that much wetness before. no yellow discharge yet but when I wipe i do get creamy cm.

I am only 5dpo, possibly 6. I hope its a sign however it is quite possible I am reading to much into it. But I have to say that i have never had that much wetness before. no yellow discharge yet but when I wipe i do get creamy cm.

Its a good sign I have my fingers crossed for you :dust:

Yeah it is a good sign hun!! will keep fingers crossed!!

When are you planning on testing?? xx

Well thankfully i've had a bit of a busy week, OH is ill and we have his son for a few days being half term, so I have them both to look after... not sure which one is the biggest kid at the min lol - On a good note this means I have not had much chance to think about things :)

I'm now 6dpo and nothing really to report!! I do have a lot of CM but I have also been drinking lots this last month, am on EPO and have been trying grapefruit juice so realistically could just be that!!

How are you all doing... I hope your all holding out ok and haven't gone too mad in the TWW... anything to report??

xx :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"