25th Oct and 1DPO has 7 BFP's, Congrats ladies xx

Good luck to you too MrsHedgeHog!!! im desperately trying not to symptom spot this month but it's not working lol.

Betty, it's a LOT cheaper going the IC route then buying decent one's if you get that BFP!!
Only problem is you have loads of tests in the house and can't help but test lol

Haha Teej I would be POAS every day if I got IC's although I could do with gettin IC opk's if AF arrives for next cycle xxxx

I think I will test next monday or tuesday which will put me as 9 and 10 dpo.. I bought me some clear blue digitals on ebay last night for 9.99. 3 in a box :)... I loved how the opk digitals were so easy to read, so imma try out the hpt too.. I have also been sympton spotting a lil bit.. All i know is i had way sore bbs yesterday, but not as bad today. cervix is high firm and closed with creamy cm (sorry if tmi) and i got a cold.. Also fatigued but other than that, nothing. All my signs could be from anything so Im not wanting to get my hopes high either!!! My temps are good and high, so thats a plus, but also doesnt mean anything.. Baby DUst

I want to join you ladies! If I can trust the app on my phone I would have ovulated on Oct 24th which puts me at 3dpo today! In July, Aug, and Sept my cycle was 29 days but then my October pd started 5 days late. Not real sure how that impacts my ovulation but i had the right cervical mucus around the 23rd and 24th and some cramping on the 24th.
So far I have no real symptoms just a little cramping probably from Oing and the past two night I fell asleep at 10pm which is a bit unusual for me, I usually go to be around midnite.
So I plan to wait to test until the 2nd (Tuesday) at 9dpo but that's probably a bit early but I expect AF somewhere between the 6 and 8th.

Baby dust to all of you!

All sounds really positive!!

Karla the cold symptoms are def a good sign! And the spotting xx

Good luck and baby dust xxxx

I am aboutt 4dpo due period 7th of November I think lol I have very sore boobs, creamy discharge (sorry tmi) shattered all day, cramping, stuffy bunged up feeling, peeing a bit more than usual.... I know it is quite early to be having true preg symptoms but they are what I am having at the mo.... Oh yeah disturbed sleep but I am bipolar and off all med's so cannot put that down to a poss preg symptom!!! Lol....

Btw lol this is my first cycle ttc child number 4!!!! I must be mad lol not holding out much hope tbh this month seen as I had my coil out during my last period which ended on the 11th of oct... But me and hub being STD every other day since coil out lol so we shall see!!!! Baby dust to everyone xxx

Betty, I'm telling ya these tests should come with a health warning

"POAS can become highly addictive and can cause teary outbursts"
Small print: There is no guarantee that the teary outburst will be a good one, if you become addicted and POAS every day the majority of these will result in a BFN - chances are, you will do this anyway!!! :haha:

haha Rachie... I figured that was what you meant!! Were on the same cycle day, i also O'd on 24th and am 4dpo now, I don't think I have any symptoms, have had mild cramping for last few day's which I keep trying to remind myself is prob because I had Pilates on Tue and stomach muscles really feel it lol xx

I think I will test next monday or tuesday which will put me as 9 and 10 dpo.. I bought me some clear blue digitals on ebay last night for 9.99. 3 in a box :)

Ohhh will keep fingers crossed hun xx you will have to keep us posted as the 1st to test, I would prob wait till at least 10dpo tho as still quite early, especially as your using CB - and I have to ask, where on ebay did you get them that cheap?? was it a shop that has more available??

Good luck for your BFP - hopefull it will be the first of many in this thread xx

:dust:

Welcome rach and don't worry bout TMI think we all do that! =)

Hahaha teej that's so funny!! But so true too! I want my happy tears and I want them now!!!!

Ps I'm Katie btw helloooooo xx bettyboop is just an old nickname coz I have really long eyelashes lol xxxx

:dust: everyone xxx

My nipples are killing!!!!! Lol that's all I wanted to say lol xxx

Hahaha teej that's so funny!! But so true too! I want my happy tears and I want them now!!!!

Hey Katie, Im Tammy - Teej is a nick name my bro started calling me cause middle name is Jayne and apparently he wanted to chose something different from the usual TJ - and it stuck lol

Your not the only one who wants the happy tears... bring them on!!!
How are you holding up so far this cycle??

With all these things going off I have a strong urge to poas but I know 100% it will be neg!!! So I am off to handcuff myself to the radiator so I cannot poas!!!!

I refer to my health warning lol

Make sure you chain yourself up near your pc so you can still keep us updated :haha:

Lol resisted the urge xxx but damn I feel sick!!! Wish this tww would sod off lol!!!!!

I hate to say it - I was adamant I wasn't going to do it but... Im feeling unusually tired today...

... and so begins the downward spiral of symptom spotting!! lol

How you all doing?? xx

Oh and, I have been soooo hungry today!!!!

See I knew it, i've set myself off now... bugger!!

Hey Ladies, I am 3dpo today and love the converstation going on here. I am on cycle number 2 ttc #2.

Last month I did symptom spot and was let down. I should have learned my lesson from when I was trying with my daughter. It was the month that I knew I wasn't pregnant that I actually was, all sysmptoms were just like AF. :dohh:

So I promised the second would be different.......NOT! LOL

So I think I'll test on the 6th ot 7th, that will be 12 and 13 dpo for me.

So anyone else have a cold, I am sooo upset, hopefully that doesn't hurt my chances.

Good Luck Ladies!!! And tons of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->